How to Raise Two Loud Boys: Growing and Irritation.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Jennah’s children How to Raise Two Loud Boys: Growing and Irritation.

Viewing 25 posts - 426 through 450 (of 777 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Seph, it won’t be Jenova herself… Certainly her entire species can’t be exactly like her. *she shakes her head* However, I don’t even know where to look, so I would like to have you, as well as the rest of us, try to help out Ramiel in controlling his abilities.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *nods* I can do that. I can do it…. I don’t know where to begin, but of course I’ll help! You can count on me, mother! *gives her a hardy salute and stands at attention for a few moments, before relaxing again* I don’t wanna see any of those aliens though.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *deeply sighs at Sephiroth’s requests* I can’t promise that you’ll never see that type of creature again, Seph. *she gently massages the top of his head* However, I am glad that you are willing to help and try your hardest. That means a lot.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel *while in the kitchen he has alone. The boy had become lonely and was soon heavily pining for Sephiroth and Jennah’s company again. After he became upset enough, he had inadvertently used recently awakened powers to sense out Jennah and Sephiroth and found his way along to the library without knowing the way there, having never been there before. Once outside the doors, he tries to open them, whimpering shortly after. And thus, he begins to bang on them with the palms of his hands, reaching a state of near-panic*

Sephiroth: Good… *relaxes* I’ll do what I can. That’s all I can tell you. *blinks at the noise* What is that…?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: That is all that I am hoping for, Sephiroth. I just don’t want you to give up on- *She looks up as she hears the noise from the door. She then shakes her head* Ramiel.. *with that, she moves over to the doors and opens them* Is something wrong, boy?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *hurriedly moves over to Jennah, hugging onto her leg, acting as if the single action was as if his life depended on it* You were gone too long… *begins to whimper, upset, clinging to Jennah’s leg as he wants her for comfort*

Sephiroth: I won’t give up on trying if that’s what you mean. *stares at Ramiel* What’s going on?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *softly sighs at Ramiel. She then pats the top of his head* You can settle down, Ramiel. Seph and I were in here the entire time. It wasn’t even that long. *she shakes her head at him* You are away from me for longer during your classes. Remember?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *tries to pull on her clothes, wanting to be picked up* My classes… when I go there, there’s at least somebody there… I was all alone before. *tries to grab onto her hands, persisting with wanting to be picked up. He begins to whimper after a few moments of doing this*

Sephiroth: *scowls slightly* *”He seems childish and clingy… if I had tried that, I would have gotten kicked. Or punished.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *softly sighs then moves to pick up Ramiel* Settle down, boy. We weren’t gone for too long. We just needed to talk alone for a bit. Big boy stuff with your brother. That’s all. *she then glances at Sephiroth, frowning* And you should know by now that I am not Hojo. I would never do such things to the two of you.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Well I know that, but still, if… well, yeah. I know it’s not like that now, but it would have happened.

Ramiel: *cuddles onto Jennah’s neck, slowly nodding at her words. He lowers his head and places it down on her shoulder, speaking in a quiet and meek voice* I’m big… I can hear about it, right? Why do you want to talk about it in here without me…? It’s about me, isn’t it…?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: No.. We weren’t talking about you, Ramiel.. *She gives Sephiroth a stern look, trying to indicate that he shouldn’t tell the truth to Ramiel* Not at all. I just needed to speak about things that Seph needs to do now that he’s getting older. Isn’t that right, Seph?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *stares at Jennah for a moment, then quickly nods* Uh, yeah. Boy stuff. Stuff you’re not supposed to learn until… uh.. you’re… good with fighting. Yeah, good with fighting. Mom was teaching me something really secret – a secret technique that you’re only allowed to know once you’re old enough, otherwise you could die.

Ramiel: *doesn’t seem to believe Sephiroth at first, his expression skeptical. However, when Sephiroth mentions dying, he physically cringes and whimpers* I don’t want to die… I’m already messed up enough as is…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *releases a long groan. She then shakes her head at Ramiel* You’re not going to die. You were never going to die. *she pats his back and then tries to lower him onto the ground* Now, settle down. Everything will be fine.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *continues to cling onto Jennah, clinging onto her leg once he is set back down onto the ground* Everything will be fine…? How can it? You already took me to that old dude and HE didn’t know what was wrong with me, did he? You can’t say that…

Sephiroth: Can we just talk about something else now? This is getting ridiculous.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: That’s not true, Ramiel. He did know what was wrong. He also had one solution for us. However, that solution could wind up more harmful than good. So, we are going to try for our own ways. *she then nods at Sephiroth* If you want to talk about something else, distract your brother. He’s the one who is fixated.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Um… I dunno what else to talk about. How about I take him outside and show him how to fly? *frowns slightly* Well, um… as soon as he’s allowed to go back out there. He did kind of run off and get busted for that.

Ramiel: *begins to sulk, loudly whimpering as he reaches the verge of tears, though this time for a different reason. He buries his face in his hands and begins to loudly sob, his mind sending out the occaisonal psychic-fueled sharp spark and energy spike, as well as unknowingly telepathically expressing his emotions of sadness*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Hmm… There’s a large room around here where dragons would congregrate to have meetings, Seph. There should be more than enough room for you to teach him the basics of- *her right eye twitches as Ramiel begins to send out the erratic telepathic signals. She then groans and shakes her head* Boy.. calm down…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I’ll take him there, then. And… *frowns at Ramiel’s telepathically expressed signal then moves over to him, immediately filling the vicinity with slow-tempo calm video game music transmitted via telepathic means* Don’t do that, Ram…

Ramiel: *calms down after a bit, still loudly sniffling* I… I wanna go outside…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *she shakes her head, mostly to clear out her headache* Ramiel, you are still on probation. However, Seph will be more than happy to teach you how to do fun things while you stay inside. Understand? Now, calm down. Please. You’re hurting me.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *whimpers and sits down on the middle of the floor, his head lowered, looking miserable as he begins to sulk and cry anew* How long is it until I can go outside again….? Please don’t make me stay in, mom… I promise I won’t do it again…

Sephiroth: *growls in irritation* *”Can I hit him? Please?”* *moves in to grab his arm, scowling* What do you want? What’s going to stop you from crying? Just shut up already, would you? I’m getting tired of it…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *shakes her head at Ramiel* No, you may not go outside. You are banned from going out there for over another three weeks. You do not get points for pouting or whining. *she frowns at Sephiroth* ~No, you cannot hit him. That would be something your father would do. It is unbecoming, and you know that. Now, take him to that room and teach him how to fly.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Alright….”* *grabs Ramiel by the arm* Stop crying. Come with me, I’ll show you something really fun and interesting. Do youy wanna learn how to fly? You can, you know. All you have to do is follow me. I’ll show you how to do it.

Ramiel: Uh… OK… *moves to his feet again and tenatively follows Sephiroth*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Thank you, Sephiroth. *she nods in appreciation at her older son. With that, she heads off to follow the two boys, wanting to supervise Ramiel’s lesson*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *slowly drags Ramiel out of the room, moving him off towards the area where he intends to teach him how to fly. The boy is broadly grinning as he moves Ramiel along, then begins to chatter happily* Come on Ram, it’ll be fun. You wanna learn how to fly, right? Well, you gotta pay attention because otherwise you’re not gonna understand it. Capisce?

Ramiel: Ca… huh…? *blinks, confused. He walks along with Sephiroth as he is dragged out of the room, seeming a little worried as he wonders where they’re going exactly* I want to sleep…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *continues to follow after the boys. She then speaks up as she notices Ramiel’s confusion* Capisce, it means “understand”. Your brother is just using fancy words. *she then frowns at Ramiel’s next set of words* You are certain that you don’t want to have fun with your brother?

Viewing 25 posts - 426 through 450 (of 777 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.