How to Raise Two Loud Boys: Growing and Irritation.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Jennah’s children How to Raise Two Loud Boys: Growing and Irritation.

Viewing 25 posts - 401 through 425 (of 777 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: How, mom? How will everything be OK? You don’t even know yourself, do you…? Do you? *loudly whimpers, on the verge of tears again* It’s not going to be OK… not even the dragon knew what was wrong. And we went there for him, mom!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Ramiel, that isn’t fully correct, boy. That dragon told me quite a bit. However, I did not want to damage you in the way that he knew how to fix you for now. So, we are going to try things the hard way first. *grins at him* You’ll see. We’ll figure this out. ~Seph, are you awake?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Yeah! I’m awake. I’m checking out a bowl of fruit right now. Some of the stuff in here looks really really good. It’s a pity you don’t eat this stuff. Otherwise I would suggest you tried to eat some of it.”*

Ramiel: What’s the hard way? I’m not sure if I like the sound of that…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: ~When you have a chance, I need to speak to you. It seems that the situation with Ramiel is rather grave.~ *she grins at Ramiel* It’s not really a painful way, boy. It will just need to take discipline and practice. A lot of practice. Basically, we are going to try to help you master your powers. Understand?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *gives Jennah an accepting nod, seeming calmer upon hearing that response, and calmer than he has been the entire time* Alright… will it be hard? Or will it just take a lot of practise, then…? I want to work hard and do it right.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: I can’t say that it will be easy, boy. You are very unique. I can hardly say that I am fully confident upon knowing what to do with you. However, both I and Seph will help you as much as possible. *she begins to lead him down the stairs* Seph is eating some fruits, do you want to find him and eat as well?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *slowly nods his head, following her* I’ll eat some fruits with Seph. Where is he…? *pauses* I hope he doesn’t get to all the good ones first. I really want some watermelon. *licks his lips at the thought*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *chuckles at Ramiel’s comments. She then shakes her head at him* Your brother is in the kitchen, boy. *she nudges the boy’s back* Go ahead. You know the way there. You can run ahead.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *enthusiastically runs back up the stairs, his feet thundering across the floor and the stairs as he bounds up into the kitchen area. Once there, he moves over to Sephiroth and tries to steal some of the fruits he is currently eating*

Sephiroth: *was peacefully munching through one quarter of an entire watermelon when Ramiel comes along. He simply moves away from the table, allowing his younger ‘brother’ to raid whatever he wants from the table, saying nothing at all*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *walks into the kitchen not long after Ramiel does. However, she is not in a rush to raid Sephiroth’s food. Instead, she just calmly moves over to sit down next to Sephiroth. Once she sits down, she reaches over to pat the top of his head* Hello, boy.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grins up at Jennah and continues to chew large chunks out of his watermelon slice* *”Hey there, mother. So how did it go? Ramiel was trying to steal food from me just now so I am expecting that it wasn’t terribly bad.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *releases a sigh then slowly shakes her head* Seph, come with me. Let’s give your brother some time alone to eat, hm? *she gives him a serious look, trying to gaze into his eyes. She then nods toward the door* ~We need to speak, alone, Seph.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Huh, what?”* *blinks, eyeing Ramiel for a few moments, glancing back at Jennah shortly after. He seems a little confused, but puts his watermelon slice down, washing his hands off before leaving the kitchen* *”I swear it wasn’t me. Whatever happened, it had nothing to do with me.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *she shakes her head and moves down the stairs. As soon as they are out of earshot from the kitchen, she speaks up* Settle down, boy. This is not about anyone being in trouble.. It’s just, I don’t want to make Ramiel unduly anxious by overhearing us. So, come. *she continues to lead him downstairs. Finally, she moves into the library*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Anxious? What’s going on, mother? *quickly moves after her, seeming concerned* If you have to say it away from him, it can’t be any good… can it..? *whimpers* What’s wrong with Ramiel? Is he going to die?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *At first, she doesn’t respond. Instead, she just closes the doors to the library. Once she’s certain that the library is sealed up, she turns to face Sephiroth. She then shakes her head* No, Ramiel isn’t about to die. However, he is not.. “ok”, so to say. The healer that I took him to, a well respected dragon, determined that the boy’s powers are so strong that they are causing him difficulties. They might be so strong that he’d form a second personality, or he might be controlled by his powers rather than the other way around. Do you understand, Seph?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *slowly shakes his head, giving her a particularly strange look* About the only part I understood was that he’s so strong, it’s hurting him. *frowns* How can we stop it from happening, mother? Did he do it to himself? Can he stop it? What can we do to help?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *sighs at Sephiroth’s initial response. She then tries to transmit to Sephiroth the direct knowledge that she has gained about Ramiel’s condition* The dragon suggested that we should try to train him how to use his powers. Unfortunately, you’re about the only real one that has a good idea about what his powers really do, Seph. Do you have a good handle on your own abilities? Enough to train your little brother?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I’m not that good… I only just learned how to fly in the last few years. I can also build up resident energies, but if they get out of control then there is nothing I can do… *shakes his head, backing away from her* Sorry, mother… I don’t think I’m strong enough to get the job done… at all.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *frowns in thought. She then shakes her head* Seph, I am not asking for you to take out the source of Ramiel’s problems. I just am hoping that you’ll be able to teach him what little you know. If he learns how to control his powers, he should get better. *she steps toward Sephiroth, moving her right hand out to mess up the top of his hair* I won’t ask you to do more than you can.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: You want me to teach him how to fly…? I can do that, but… *slowly shakes his head, seeming confused* It’s just flying. Nothing special… really. YOU could teach him how to do that, mother! What’s so good about me teaching him what anyone could do?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *releases a deep sigh at Seph’s words. She then shakes her head* Seph, I just want you to help me out. Anything that you can do to help me would be grealy appreciated. Do you think that you can do that? Also, I’m certain that you’ll learn more about your powers as the years go by. All I ask is for you to be a good brother and help teach your brother what you are discovering all the time.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I can try it… and I can see myself learning more, but… how can I teach him something I only just learned myself? Why don’t you hire a teacher for him? We already have teachers as it is… why not get another one?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *slowly shakes her head at Seph* I am going to try to get a proper teacher for the two of you. However, you should know already that your powers are unique. Beings such as you and Ramiel aren’t exactly common nor in the majority. In fact, you two are very unique. Hence, finding a proper teacher for the mastery of your powers will be hard… *sets her right index finger on her chin* I suppose I can try to find the alien civilization that Jenova comes from..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: No, don’t do that. I beg of you – don’t! *whimpers, having vague memories of a Jenova from the other Sephiroth’s past* It’s bad news… we can learn how to teach Ram-head without the use of that freaky alien… I’m sure we can. We just have to try. Right? I can help, I guess… but I don’t see why it can’t be done. Please, let’s try. Anything is better than going to that alien.

Viewing 25 posts - 401 through 425 (of 777 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.