How to Raise Two Loud Boys: Growing and Irritation.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Jennah’s children How to Raise Two Loud Boys: Growing and Irritation.

Viewing 25 posts - 351 through 375 (of 777 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Three days needs to hurry the hell up, mom. *folds his arms, pouting* I’m patient. Just not patient enough. *stomps a foot, then heads upstairs to his tutors*

Ramiel: *gently opens the door, peering up at Jennah. He gently shakes his head, then backs away from the door again* No…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *deeply sighs at Seph’s comments* Boys… *glances down at Ramiel then frowns at him* Ramiel, you need to get to your classes. Do you want to become a dumb man when you grow up? You want to be smarter than Sephiroth, right? You won’t become smarter if you stay down here.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *quickly stumbles back from the door, pushing it closed when Jennah looks down at him, not seeming to want her to see him or come into the room at all* I’ll be alright… *his behaviour clearly indicates that he is trying to hide*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *groans at Ramiel’s behavior. She then casts a spell on herself that allows her to walk through the door with ease. As soon as she’s inside the room, she sets her hands on her hips* Ramiel, what is wrong? Please, tell me what is bothering you.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *is curled up on the floor near his closet, and has pulled the blankets off his bed for his new ‘nest’* I threw up… *nods to the mess near his bed, then hides under his blankets* I was going to tell you, but… you were having fun playing with Seph… *begins to whimper, seeming upset*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *deeply frowns then walks over to Ramiel and pats his back* You should have told me earlier, Ramiel. Things like that are important. *sets her right hand on his forehead in order to test his temperature* Did anything else happen other than you throwing up?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *moves his head back in protest, grizzling. His head would feel quite warm to the touch, for the brief time Jennah is able to feel it* No…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *groans at Ramiel’s behavior* You’re burning up, Ramiel.. *Sighs* Well, I suppose that you aren’t going to your classes for today. But we need to have you checked out by some sort of medical facility.. *frowns in thought*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *pulls the covers over his head again and begins to loudly whimper at the very thought of the words ‘medical facility’* No… *begins to sniffle, which slowly progresses into a cry as he inches into the corner as far back as he can go*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *rolls her eyes then moves in closer to grip onto Ramiel. She soon lifts him up while firmly holding onto him* Calm down. It won’t be anything like Hojo and his group. *shakes her head* There’s a few white dragons that would look you over. They have healing magic which is soothing. Wouldn’t you like that? Pretty white dragons, hm? ~Seph, I may need your help…~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: Well, if they’re dragons… *leans against Jenna as she holds onto him, snuggling up against her, not putting up any resistance as he’s held* Dragons are all right… *whimpers slightly* But not those men in the white lab coats. I hate them…

Seph: *”What, right now? Right this very second? My tutor isn’t going to like me getting up like this, mother. You know that, right? What’s wrong?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *nods at Ramiel* You don’t need to worry about white coats. These dragons prefer disguising themselves as monks when they go into human civilization. So, absolutely no white coats at all. Just brown, drab robes. *gently pats Ramiel’s back. She then begins heading up the stairs* ~Ramiel is sick.. I’m going to take him to see some healers. He was originally putting up quite a fight. However… Well, I’d appreciate the help, but I also acknowledge that you need your lessons. If you decide to come, I’ll pull you out myself, that way they can be miffed at me.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Is he OK…? If you’ve got everything under control, I think I’ll stay here. We’re learning about the history of man and his stupidity in the middle ages.”* *scowls* *”Why would they burn somebody who’s gifted with magic? No wonder the mages and the dragons and the blessed went into hiding here at Halcyon. If the humans found them today, they’d probably carry out the same inhumane experiments Hojo used to do on me…”*

Ramiel: Those damn white coats… I’ll… I’ll tear them off their backs… *begins to twitch, his tail scales bristling momentarily*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Yes, I don’t doubt that assessment at all, Sephiroth. Humans do many stupid things to things that they don’t understand. Unfortunately, to them, anything that is not human is fair game. They barely ever think of them as having morals as well, just beasts and whatnot.~ *pats Ramiel’s back* Yes, I know, Ramiel. At least you can be glad that the human that hurt you the most won’t be wearing anything any more. He’s dead. *steps out of the base. She then opens up a portal to a temple that’s in the Himalayan mountains in Tibet*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *turns his attention ahead of them, frowning. He begins to cough, then shiver at the sudden biting cold, retreating from it, hugging onto Jenna for warmth. He groans and begins to whimper in protest* I don’t like it here…!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Shh.. It’ll be warm in just a moment. *She hugs Ramiel as he presses up close to her. She then dashes into the temple. As soon as they are inside, she looks down at Ramiel* See, it is much warmer in here. *She looks around, spotting a number of monks praying to various idols*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *Hugs onto Jenna initially for warmth. Once theyr’e in the temple, he clings onto her because he’s frightened and doesn’t like the situation at all* No… *”Something’s funny about this place, mother. I… I…”* *tears form in his eyes, then he begins to softly cry*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *groans and pats Ramiel’s back* Shhh… it’s just the incense bothering you… *she continues to hug him. She then moves further into the temple, having determined that the monks she’s seen so far are just normal humans*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: It hurts my nose… *remains fairly limp as Jennah carries him further into the temple, frightened of the unknown and not knowing where they’re going* Big place… I want to go home…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sighs at Ramiel’s continued complaints* It’ll be alright, my son. Just settle down. We’ll head home soon enough, I promise. *she spots what seems to be an old man with a long white beard sitting in one of the private meditation rooms. She grins, noting that this man is indeed not human. She then slips into the room and sets Ramiel down onto the ground. Soon after, she politely bows to the man* Hello. My son here needs to be healed. Please, help him.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *tries to sit up in her arms, his eyes widening slightly as he sees the old man. He then lowers his head and tries to hide under Jenna’s arms, his tail curling around himself protectively* *”He senses funny… I… I don’t like it, mother….”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *softly sighs at Ramiel’s actions. She then shakes her head and nudges him forward toward the old-man as she sets him on the ground* ~Do not worry so much, my son. This one here is a dragon. That is what you sense.~ *she then looks at the man again. She bows slightly, out of respect. However, she does not lower her head. She then waits for his response*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *begins to whimper and softly cry once he’s set down on the ground, and places his hands on his stomach, lowering his head* *”Don’t make me do it, mother… I don’t feel very well…”*

*the old man opens his eyes, their appearance shifting from slitted to normal round human eyes in a few seconds* Ah… your son, here in front of me, needs to be healed, you say? And what sort of healing does he require, I wonder? Do you know?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: ~Don’t make you do what, Ramiel? I know full well that you’re sick. That’s why I brought you to this healer.~ *she returns her attention to the old man. THen, she nods at his words* Yes, my son is in need of assistance. He threw up this morning and is running a fever. I believe he is sick. Unfortunately, I cannot permit any human doctors to look at him.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*the old man slowly moves to his feet, his behaviour seeming very feeble and weak. Though to the trained eye, it would be easy to tell that this is just an act that the creature likes playing* Ah, no good. No good at all. *drops his cane, then gracefully slides closer to examine the boy, moving his hands over him, gently poking him and prodding him here and there* I shall have to consider this very carefully. Yes…

Ramiel: *begins to loudly whimper in objection when poked and prodded, trying to wiggle away* Stop it… *”This guy is creepy, mother!”*

Viewing 25 posts - 351 through 375 (of 777 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.