How to raise a Sephiroth

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Jennah’s children How to raise a Sephiroth

Viewing 25 posts - 201 through 225 (of 1,301 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Yes, there is something moving. Let’s keep it at that, ok? *ushers Seph back inside the base*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *quickly moves back inside, happy to be safe* What was out there…? *lowers his head, unhappy with the choice of foods he has been given recently*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: You wouldn’t be familiar with it.. *sends him an image of a therapod carnivore that would vaguely resemble a small allosaur* Let’s just say you didn’t want to meet it.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: It doesn’t look very nice… *frowns* Why does it want to get us? I didn’t do anything to it…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *shakes her head at him. She could hardly believe that he didn’t understand her previous warning about predators.* Seph, I told you. You are just meat to them and a very easy target if you’re not careful. *looks down at him* I don’t want you to be eaten up by the wild animals out there.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *frowns* Oh…. *slowly nods* I don’t want to be eaten by them either. I’ll carry a weapon next time I go out there, how’s that? *grins*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Time #7…

Jennah: *shakes her head* Until you’re used to defending yourself, just either stay close to the base or go out only with me. I know this land and I can protect you. *reaches down to rough up his hair and rub the top of his head* For now.. *frowns* I probably should make preparations so that I can continue your treatments… I won’t be as cruel as Hojo though. *nods to herself and moves toward the cloning lab*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ah crap…. *edits*

Seph: *frowns but nods his head, not liking the sound of it at all* Alright… *sighs at her* Where should I go while you’re doing that? Do you want me to sit on the floor in your room and read up on something?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *shrugs at Seph* You have your time to yourself for now. If you want to accompany me, you can. If you want to read, there are chairs you can use instead of just sitting on the floor. It’s all up to you.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *nods* I think I’ll read and learn about something… *glances down the stairs nervously* Nothing is going to attack me in here, is it?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *shakes her head at him* You’re safe here as long as you avoid that one single cooridor where you heard that hissing. *frowns slightly* Just don’t get yourself lost. This complex is rather large and I don’t want to spend a week looking for you..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: Don’t worry. I get really good at learning my way around. I was blindfolded quite a few times when they moved me out of the lab area, I could remember how to get back if I tried. *heads away from her, slowly and cautiously walking down the stairs*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *mumbles* The lab isn’t as large as this area… *sighs then walks into cloning room. She takes her time prepping a tank to slowly clone the bit of Jenova that she had stolen, wanting to insure the settings would not allow the creature to ever mature. Before she sets the flesh inside the container, she injects some of it into a needle so that she can treat Sephy today. Once she’s done in the cloning lab, she heads downstairs to locate Sephers*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *has taken some books out from Jennah’s bookshelf and has them out on the floor. He leans over them and carefully reads the tiny print, turning the old pages with great care. The books he has found are about land formations on earth, and they are not from a human’s perspective as some of the text is in the old style language, and rather critisizing of the fact that humans did not discover entire continents until some time in the 18th century. He just sits there, mumbling the words as he reads, quite engrossed in it*

Seferia
    Keymaster

*grins and pokes your name on the front page* I see you.

Jennah: *tilts her head as she spots Seph. She faintly chuckles as she notices that he is mumbling the words that he’s reading to himself and grins. She kneels down next to him and whispers* You have interesting habits, boy. *looks down at the needle in her hands then at his arm. She scowls at the thought of hurting him but knows that this needs to be done. So, she just mutters* Do you have a location where you prefer to be stabbed with these things?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hehe, busy reading. And got back on here around 1am waiting to pounce on a reply. ^_^

Seph: Hmm…? *was heavily into reading his book, so takes a moment to look up at her. As his eyes fall on the needle, he makes a loud whimper and promptly gets to his feet* I don’t like those things!! *attempts to dash into the hot spring area to get away from her*

Seferia
    Keymaster

That’s ok. Reading the books I sent you or something else?

Jennah: *reaches out to grab Seph’s arm and shakes her head at him* Please, this is for your own good. You’re already half-way through the process, I can’t just stop it, you know that. I won’t make this as painful as what Hojo did to you. *tries to look into his eyes* Do you trust me?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Reading over the forum to clean up old posts as you suggested, hehe.

Seph: *doesn’t listen to her immediately and just tries to pull away from her with all his effort. He screws his face up in upset and begins to cry, still trying to pull away from her* I don’t want to do it at all! It really hurts!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Fweh! *pokes you* Go read the books I sent!

Jennah: Please, boy. This is for your own good. Do you want to grow up and be horribly disfigured or ruined because we stop your treatments half-way. *massages his arm with the hand she’s grabbing him with then swiftly moves in to inject the cells into him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hehe, I will, I will. Just need to get the motivation to read again.

Seph: *is too busy throwing his tantrum of protest to notice that Jennah has already injected him with the cells. He continues roughly struggling and trying to pull away from Jennah, soon slowing down. After a few more moments, he groans and tries to lie down on the floor as the cells distributed into his bloodstream take effect. He becomes very groggy, like he is drunk, and sleepy*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Fine, then go watch the MGS videos and watch the most insane story-line ever involving clones and conspiracies and soldiers.

Jennah: *tosses the needle to the side and reaches over to pat the side of Seph’s face* I’m sorry. I know you don’t like this, but it’s for your own good. *tries to pick him up and carries him over to the bed. She gently sets him down on the bed and pulls the covers up over him. Then, she walks back over to the books he was reading. She bends down and quickly gathers them up, so that she could carry them over to the bed and set them down next to him* Here.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

I need to download em…

Seph: Mmm…. *squeezes his eyes shut and begins to loudly whimper as the Jenova cells cause sharp pains like pins and needles throughout his body. He makes a clumsy attempt to sit up and continue reading the book, but his eyes have become unfocussed and he soon gives up on it* Hurts… *loudly coughs, groaning in pain*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Oh, I thought you said you downloaded them already. Then remind me to put the individual files on folder share one at a time so you can get them in smaller packets.

Jennah: *sits down next to Seph and gently pats his back, humming to him* I know… But it’s for the best. *presses her hand against his back and helps him sit upright* There.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ah I will eventually.

Seph: *whimpers, not wanting to sit up* No… *closes his eyes and relaxes completely, continuing the whimpering as the pain in his body worsens. He curls up and begins to softly cry*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Time # 8… Seriously, this quote thing is not working for you.

Jennah: *deeply sighs and just pulls him in close to herself and gently hugs him* Shh… It’s alright. *rubs his back* It’ll all be over soon. *continues humming to him in an attempt to calm him down*

Viewing 25 posts - 201 through 225 (of 1,301 total)
  • The topic ‘How to raise a Sephiroth’ is closed to new replies.