How to raise a Sephiroth

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Jennah’s children How to raise a Sephiroth

Viewing 25 posts - 176 through 200 (of 1,301 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Yep yep, going to bed shortly.

Seph: *chuckles* I’m not meat. Don’t be silly. *spends a few more minutes on the ground, then stands up again, brushing himself off* Alright, where can we find good food? I like all kinds of fruits. I don’t mind what it is, as long as it’s sweet and filling.

Seferia
    Keymaster

You’d better do it this time! *prepares a whip just in case*

Jennah: *kneels down to his level and pokes his arm* Do you bleed? If so, you are meat and you can be eaten up quite easily. Or you can be broken as if you were nothing but a small twig on the forest floor. *sighs* And just one moment. I’ll get you food. *strolls into the forest, oming back in no more than ten minutes with a few small dead animals which somewhat resemble birds, most of which are around 2 feet tall and 3 feet long then drops them infront of Seph* There, go ahead and eat.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Yep yep, responding to this and the other thread one last time, then going off to bed.

Seph: *quickly backs away from the dead animals and deeply frowns* I’m not a carnivore. I can’t eat something raw like that. *reaches down to pick up one of the carcasses and begins to de-feather it* Can you start a fire for me? *flicks the bloodied feathers off his hands* I can’t live off this stuff forever. I’m a person. People need vegetables and grains to live….

Seferia
    Keymaster

Sleep well, oh Katty one.

Jennah: *bends down to his level then reaches out to touch his teeth* That there *pokes to his pointed tooth* is named canine tooth, as in a carniverous animal. *points to his front teeth* These are slicing teeth meant to cut through tough materials. You can very well survive off my diet. *crosses her arms* And I’m not about to have a meal for you and a meal for myself every day. Now, just eat. *moves to sit a short distance away from him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Heheh, I did, despite the fact I lay awake until about 6:30am.

Seph: *continues picking feathers off the kill and frowns* You don’t have to… but a regular human should be eating three times a day. I’m going to starve to death without proper food…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: You have proper food. You just need to start eating it. *Shakes her head at him then sits down on the grass. She grabs one of the birds and tears it open, not caring about the featers. Soon afterwards, she begins to devour the flesh inside* See, edible.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *mumbles* You must be different to me… *bites into the raw breast meat of the animal and frowns as he makes a failed attempt at trying to bite a piece off to chew*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *snorts at Seph’s statement* I am as human as you are, boy. I just grew up on this food, same as you will. *look down at him* Take smaller bites for now. You need time to get accustomed to your new life.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: But I’m hungry! *continues to bite at the raw meat, finally managing to tear some off, chewing on it* It still tastes yucky…. I want something else.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *Frowns at Seph* I already told you. I have no other food to give you. *watches him for another moment, noticig how he’s truggle. She reaches down to her boots then pulls out a small knife before tossing it over to the boy* There, use that to tear off chunks.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *frowns and backs away from the knife* I’m not allowed to touch those. Or pick them up. I’m not old enough to handle them yet. At least, that was what the sergeant said…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Boy, do you see any of “them” around here. Forget their old rules. All they did was abuse you. Now, take the knife. *reaches out to grip onto his arm. From there, she attempts to firmly plant the knife inside his right hand, not realizing that he’s left-handed*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *frowns and holds onto the knife, then clumsily begins to hack up the carcass, cutting through its gut area, causing the contents of the stomach to spill out* I’m not going to be able to survive on this… *frowns and shakes his head, continuing trying to cut bits of meat off the creature, popping a blood soaked piece into his mouth* Yuck…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *Shakes her head at him* You’ll be fine. It’s just different and you’re not used to it yet. *finishes munching on her bird then moves over to help him rip apat the one he’s eating* Trust me, soon enough you’ll be thinking this is normal.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *quickly drops the mauled creature as more of its guts spill onto the ground* This is normal? It smells… and it’s disgusting… *deeply frowns* I don’t want to eat it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Very well then. *Shrugs* You don’t have to eat if you don’t want to, but food won’t magically appear for you either. *begins licking off her clawed gloves*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *sits down on the ground and holds the knife in his left hand, cutting up little bits of meat to swallow whole so he doesn’t have to taste it* I know that….

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: I explained things to you before you agreed to wanting to live with me, boy. I’ll treat you well, but you need to respect my lifestyle and conform. Understand? *picks up the remnants of the bird she had feasted on and tosses them into the bushes. Soon afterwards, there is a furry of movement from within the bushes since several scavengers are rushing toward the bird remains*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *mumbles* Yes… sorry. *swallows another piece of bloodied meat whole and looks rather queasy, recoiling at the taste*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *turns her attention to Seph’s expression then frowns in thought. She casts a small spell to assist him in calming down, hoping that would assist him in the change of diet*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *sits back down on the ground and continues to quietly carve flesh off the creature and eat it, but doesn’t look any happier*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *shrugs, giving up on pleasing the boy’s tastes for now. Instead, she decides to get to her feet so that she can pace the area and check for any dangers. She narrows her eyes as she looks into the bushes, but doesn’t say anything to disturb Seph’s meal*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *continues eating until he is full, then tosses the carcass into the bushes with the other one, then attempts to hand the knife back to Jennah* Here you go… I don’t want to eat any more of that.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *looks down at the boy and shakes her head* Keep the knife. I have pleanty more where it came from. *glances into the foilage again before turning around and gently gripping Seph’s shoulders* We best go back inside.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *frowns* But we didn’t get to find any other food… *grasps onto her hand and reluctantly nods* I hear something. It’s moving..

Viewing 25 posts - 176 through 200 (of 1,301 total)
  • The topic ‘How to raise a Sephiroth’ is closed to new replies.