How to raise a Sephiroth

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Jennah’s children How to raise a Sephiroth

Viewing 25 posts - 151 through 175 (of 1,301 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: I designed her to look like that because I can make myself turn into a creature just like it. So, she acts like a decoy at times. Also, I wanted to see how life-like I could make a machine. *pats the top of Seph’s head* She won’t attack you unless I tell her to, so be still young one.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *calms down slightly, but doesn’t seem any less wary of the machine* Good… just tell her not to attack me… *once again tries to hide behind Jennah’s legs* I hope the other one is better than this…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *rolls her eyes then nods at MS* On your way. Continue your routine. *waves her off*

MS: *obediently nods and fits the panel back on its arm before walking away, not saying a single word or appearing phased by her previous distraction from her tasks*

Jennah: *looks down at Seph and shakes her head* Come now, you don’t need to hide all the time. *reaches behind herself to grab his arm then shifts into her hybrid form herself before lifting him up once more*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *yelps in fear as Jennah shifts into the hybrid form and immediately tries to get away from her. He flails his legs as if running and may inadvertantly kick her in his attempts to escape. His escape attempts also wouldn’t work if he is firmly held onto and soon he gives up, trying to curl up, loudly whimpering in fear*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *yelps in pain as Seph kicks her in the stomach and frowns* Calm down. It’s still me… *pats his back but keeps a firm hold on him* I’m just able to change form and give myself extra stregnth by doing this. *tries humming to him to calm him down* ~I won’t ever hurt you, boy. I promise.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *frowns and looks up at her* Don’t scare me like that… *timidly reaches out to pat at her face, wanting to know if it really is Jennah* You’re just full of surprises, ma’am…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *lowers her head to let Seph touch it and examine it with more ease then faintly grins at him* I am a magic user. The possibilities are endless when you are a master of magical forces. *frowns slightly* And please, stop calling me “ma’am”. I’ve told you this several times before. It just doesn’t suit me, Sephiroth.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: Sorry… but the other options are… weird. *reaches out to lightly bat at her nose, curious to examine her* How did you turn into that? Is it hard? Can I do it too?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *frowns slightly* I don’t know if you’ll have the ability to change shape when you grow up… There is a possibility since you have unique attributes like I do, but we won’t know until then. *sighs* And what’s so wrong about calling me either mother or by my choosen name “Jennah”? Would you like me to just call you Sephiroth even though you requested not to be referenced by with that name, Sephiroth?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *quietly* Well… you’re not my mother, are you. My mother is dead. *wriggles, wanting to get down again* I don’t like the name ‘Sephiroth’ because it sounds silly. It’s not a real name either, I’ve looked it up. It’s just a silly word.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: I am your new mother now, though. I agreed to raise you and as such I am your adoptive mother. Thus, that does make me your mother in that sense, does it not? And I think your name is perfectly fine, Seph. *ignores his wiggling and continues carrying him through the base toward where Kerash is*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: Yes, I suppose it does make you my new mother… *gives up on trying to get out of her arms and leans against her, paying close attention to where they are going. His stomach makes a mild growling noise and he covers it with his hand, frowning* I’m really hungry…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: I’ll get you some more food soon enough. You can hold off for a short time, boy. *finally spots Kerash near the doorway to the cloning room and sets Seph down* This is also a resident of Halcyon. Her name is Kerash. *shifts back into her natural form* She like MS would not harm you in any way.

Kerash: *glances back at Jenna for a brief moment, her expression cold yet somewhat hinting at her being miserable then returns to her activities. At the moment, she is less than interested in small talk*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: She’s not going to hurt me, is she? *cautiously moves towards Kerash, staring up at her. He is very curious and interested, yet at the same time is afraid and very ready to turn and run if necessary* Hi, Kerash. What are you doing?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kerash: *softly growls under her breath then turns to face the child* I am busy. Go find some other way to entertain yourself than speaking to myself. *looks up at Jennah* Picking up strays now, human? *snorts in distaste*

Jennah: *loudly sighs and shakes her head* ~She won’t hurt you, boy… but she is not exactly friendly either. She’s a good being, she just has her rough edges, like me. Don’t let her growliness scare you though, she’ll probably warm up to you the more you stay here.~ *scowls at Kerash’s statement* The boy is not a stray.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *frowns and shrinks back, discouraged by Kerash’s statement. He just slowly backs away timidly and lowers his head, not knowing what to say to her now* Sorry… *glances back the way they came, then turns around, intending to leave*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *shakes her head at Kerash, frowning in disapproval but does not speak out against her. Instead, she turns around moves to walk along-side Seph* Where are you going, boy?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: I’m going to leave. I don’t want to bother Kerash any more. He looked really mad… *frowns* I’m also starving. Can you show me how to get outside so I can find some food?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *coughs* Kerash would be rather angry if she heard you call her a he… *clears her throat* I’ll show you outside, but I would not suggest for you to go wandering about on your own until you’re more accustomed to the island. *gently grips onto Seph’s shoulder and begins leading him toward the stairs*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *quickly follows Jennah’s lead* Sorry… I didn’t know Kerash was a girl. I’ll remember that next time. *follows Jennah up the stairs* I’d like to become accustomed to the island. Then I can explore it without everything scaring me off. *sighs* I don’t want to be stuck in your room all day. *glances up at her* M… mother, what’s going to happen with my studies now? Are you going to keep teaching me what the tutors were doing? Or do you have something else in mind?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *blinks and stares ahead for a moment, having not even thought of that then looks down at him* Your studies… *her face contorts into a deep frown* What is it that you were learning before I picked you up… maybe I can hire some human or have Centra continue them…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: I was learning grammar and spelling in language class. I was learning about simple machines such as gears and levers and pulleys in science classes. And one of the other tutors was trying to get me to perfect my handwriting. She keeps whacking me with a stick when I get it wrong. *frowns* I really don’t like her. Then a Staff Sergeant was coming from the army every Friday to show me how to hit a punching bag with my fists, and how to block attacks with my arms.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Ack… well, you’re being a rabid attacker of this thread, now aren’t you. *Grins*

Jennah: *grins* Well, I can definitely teach you how to defend yourself and how to hunt. Those objectives are ones that I can easily show you. As for the rest.. I’ll hire someone who is not an asshole to continue your lessons. *nods to herself as she considers the possibilities* Yes, I think that will work out. *she stops as she steps out of the base and lets go of Seph’s hand* Well here it is, outside.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hehe, well its fun. Whee!

Seph: *begins to quickly run away from her, flopping down onto his back a short distance away so he can stare up at the sky* It’s so pretty. I like being out here. *closes his eyes, grinning at the warmth out here*

Seferia
    Keymaster

*chuckles* I knew it would be. That’s why I set this up as a “side-quest”. You should get to sleep soon.

Jennah: *chuckles at Seph’s behavior and just lazily strolls over to him, though she’s carefully listening to the surrounding area to insure that nothing will attack them* I’m glad you like it. *Frowns* Just be careful. There are creatures that eat meat out here, and you are meat.

Viewing 25 posts - 151 through 175 (of 1,301 total)
  • The topic ‘How to raise a Sephiroth’ is closed to new replies.