How to raise a Sephiroth

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Jennah’s children How to raise a Sephiroth

Viewing 25 posts - 126 through 150 (of 1,301 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *nods slightly, still not paticularly happy with what she is saying* Alright… *closes his eyes and curls up once again* I’m still sorry for it happening.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *pats Seph’s back and gently hums to him, trying to lull him back to sleep* ~It’s alright, little one. But I will try to help you control and stop it. I doubt you want to live with it til the end of your days.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *just slowly shakes his head, too tired to really make a proper response. He closes his eyes and soon drifts back into a state of rest, lulled by the gentle touch and humming*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *grins as she watches the boy drift to sleep then looks up at the ceiling for a bit before deciding to rest some more herself. She gently drapes her right arm around Seph’s shoulder and hugs him as she falls back asleep*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *remains asleep for a number of hours if not disturbed. As he enters the period of dreaming during his rest, he whimpers slightly, but his dreams are not bad enough to wake him up again. He is silent and peaceful for quite some time afterwards. As he wakes up again, he seems a little disorientated and confused as to where he is and sits up, quickly studying his surroundings before finally calming down again*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *remains asleep next to Seph. Throughout the entire time she sleeps, her arm would remain wrapped around his shoulders. Also, her breathing would be methodicly soft and silent, to the point that it’d be hard to even tell that she’s breathing at all. She is not stirred at all as Seph wakes up and sits upright*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *slides off the bed and heads for the stairs, beginning to walk all the way up, wanting to follow up on Jennah’s suggestion of picking fruit outside*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Not long before Seph passes the half-way point on his trip back upstairs, he’d encounter a very tall, red scaled, half-dragon being. Or at the very least what appears from the outside to be a half-dragon. The creature looks down at him for a moment, its eyes cold and emotionless as it studies him, the only movement coming from its chest and the methodicly timed swishing of its tail.

The only sounds that would come from the creature is a soft breathing sound, though it would seem a bit off from what one would expect breathing to sound like, almost as if there were fans and chambers working instead of lungs. Also, there’d be a very faint mechanical hiss and squeak that’d appear from time to time. Aside from those flaws sounds, the creature before Seph would look completely genuine.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *loudly whimpers in fear and promptly backs away from the ‘creature’, stumbling down the stairs as he retreats back into Jennah’s quarters, clambering over furniture to hide in the corner again*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *remains asleep, not noticing Seph’s flight of terror at all. The only noise she makes is as she softly mutters in her sleep, though the language she’s speaking is her native one and not english*

MS: *remains put, unconcerned by the small boy and simply continues her rounds*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *just remains dead silent and still, shivering and cowering in fear, his attention glued to the door, not wanting the creature to come down and attack him. He is assuming that it was the same thing that was making the funny noises yesterday and does his best to remain hidden*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *softly groans as she begins to stir after another fifteen minutes and yawns, slowly sitting upright. She rubs her eyes as she wakes up then blinks, frowning as she notices that the spot next to her own the bed is quite vacant* Seph..? Where have you gone this time? *slides out of the bed, scanning the room*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *mumbles as he hears Jennah’s voice* I’m over here… *whimpers* There’s something in the stairs… it hissed at me. I’m sure it was that growling monster from yesterday…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Huh? *frowns at him and moves closer to him* What exactly did you see… If Berserk were freed, we’d know quite clearly by the lack of life we’d all have… *shakes her head* It had to have been something else. *pats his shoulder and tries to get him to come out of hiding*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: I don’t know what it was, but it was big and red and it hissed at me… *quickly moves out of hiding and attempts to hide behind Jennah’s leg*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Big and red… Well, that certainly isn’t Berserk or Kerash… *thinks for a moment then nods to herself, coming to a realization. She reaches behind herself and tries to grip onto Seph’s hand* I think I know exactly who you bumped into. Come with me, I’ll introduce you to her. She’s just an artificially intelligent machine who guards this place… You know, like those sentry guns near the lab you were in.. just more sophisticated. *tries to guide him up the stairs*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *seems reluctant to go anywhere at all* No thanks… It’s nice and quiet down here… all I wanted to do was pick some fruit and eat it… *holds onto Jennah’s leg and curls his arms around it, trying to make it clear that he doesn’t want to move*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *shakes her head at the boy then bends down and picks him up, grunting at the effort she has to put in to achieve the task* You’re heavy… *does her best to stabalize herself and hold firmly onto him then begins carrying him up the stairs. She is determined to show him that there is nothing to fear from MS and to introduce him to Kerash so he doesn’t run away from her in the same manner*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *clings onto Jennah’s arm, allowing her to carry him wherever she wants to go. He lowers his head and pulls slightly at her clothes* I am heavy, I’m sorry… *frowns* Where are we going?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *loudly sighs at Seph* I did not mean that as a scolding reminder. You are a growing boy and you are bound to get too heavy for someone like me to carry. I’m just not that strong. *moves up the stairs* And I’m going to introduce you to MS and Kerash. They live here as well.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *slowly nods his head* Are they nice? *pays close attention to where they’re going, then wiggles slightly, wanting to walk* I’m hungry…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *Hissess as she nearly drops Seph because of his wiggling and stops dead in her tracks* Be careful. I told you that it’s hard for someone of my stregnth calibur to carry you.. *gently sets him down onto the stairs then grips onto his hand* Well, you should have eaten more of your dinner. I’ll get you more food later. *continues leading him to MS’s current location*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *holds Jennah’s hand as he follows her up the stairs, pulling back on her arm and wanting to retreat as they approach MS* That’s it… the creature I saw. *quickly tries to hide behind Jennah’s legs*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *shakes her head and firmly holds onto Seph’s shoulders so that she can force him to stay infront of her* This is MS. She is a machine, not a monster. See, watch. *looks up at MS and firmly speaks* Stand down and open up your maintance control panel for your weapons systems.

MS: *immediately stops and turns around to face Jenna before nodding and reaching to her left arm. The machine pulls off what seems to be a layer of skin to reveal a matrix of wires and electronics underneath as well as a small access panel*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *yelps slightly and backs up against Jennah’s legs, reaching back to grab them, quite nervous and afraid of the big red creature. He presses his back up against Jennah and loudly whimpers and moves and pulling off what looks like part of its arm* It’s a machine? Why is it built like that? Is it going to attack me?

Viewing 25 posts - 126 through 150 (of 1,301 total)
  • The topic ‘How to raise a Sephiroth’ is closed to new replies.