How to raise a Sephiroth

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Jennah’s children How to raise a Sephiroth

Viewing 25 posts - 1,251 through 1,275 (of 1,301 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Oh, and what about Spanish, French, and other major languages, hm? *shakes her head and begins to speak in her native toungue* “You’re also not quite as good as you should be in speaking this language. You need to practice more before you’ll be as good as I am. Anyway, I think it will be benifial for you to know all the major languages, and you are more than smart enough to master them.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *listens to Jennah and spends a moment to think before he replies* “Me not bad in you language. Take time to learn, but get there I will.” *lathers up his back and rump, then works on washing off his legs, diving under the water again to rinse it all off* Phh… *snorts inhaled water out of his nose*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *sighs and shakes her head at Seph* “You still have a lot of practice that is needed, Seph. Your grammar and pronounciation needs a lot of work until you sound natural while speaking.” *lowers her other leg then begins to cleanse her chest and neck* “You also need to go a bit slower while doing things like that.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *coughs slightly* I’ll be fine, mother. Don’t worry about me. *climbs out of the bath and grabs some towels to rub himself dry with* I hate early morning lessons. *throws the towel over his head and begins rubbing his hair dry* They’re so stupid… I don’t like language pronounciation or mathematics…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *shakes her head at him* You may think that they’re stupid now, but when you’re older, you’ll thank me for filling you with so much information. Trust me, these sort of things will be of great help to you when you grow older. Especially math. You’d be able to plot your flight paths much easier if you understand math. *takes some time to wash her hair before dunking herself under the water*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: I can only see it coming in handy when I need to count. And I already know how to do that, so it’s not going to be much help. *finishes rubbing himself dry, then dumps the towels on the floor. He walks back into his bedroom so he can change into some clean clothing for the day. He walks back out into the hot spring area and glances across to Jennah* Can you look after Cairo? *turns to leave for the stairs, so he can go up to his assigned room and meet with his tutor for the day*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *moves out of the spring and begins to dry herself off. By the time Sephiroth is done changing, Jennah has a robe on and is moving toward her closet. She looks to him and nods, grinning* But of course. Though I’m certain your friend will be fine on her own for a few hours. Still, I’ll be honored to watch over her while you study.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *calls back to Jennah* Thanks, mother!! *bounds up the stairs and heads into his study room, sitting down at the desk as he waits for the tutor to arrive* *”Make sure she doesn’t get into anything that she shouldn’t do. She’s a misbehaving kitty, but I really like her.”* *drums his fingers on the desk, quickly becoming bored.*

Sephy would spend near all day with the tutor, only taking breaks as he needs them. He remains rather focussed and attentive as he learns, and would stay with the tutors all day if not disturbed, or called away sooner.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *Remains downstairs, carefully watching over Cairo as Sephiroth is with the tutor for the majority of the time in which he is away. However, she leaves for a short bit to get some food for herself. While she is away, a spell would constrain Cairo within Seph’s room. Also, she had insured that the kitten had ample food and water before she left. By the time Sephiroth is done with classes, Jennah is back downstairs, munching on her meal. Cairo has been released and allowed to romp in Jenna’s bedroom as well.*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *returns back down to Jenna’s quarters after his day of studying and time with the tutor. His first movements involve flopping face down on Jennah’s bed to rest his eyes for a moment, then he loudly sighs* Thank god that’s over with… *gets up again and sniffs the air, smelling fresh meat*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *is currently giving a few small scraps of the meat to the kitten. The scraps have been sufficiently shredded to make it easy for the kitten to eat. For the most part, the sorceress herself is full and done with the meal. She looks up as she hears Seph’s voice and grins* I see you survived your lessons. Did you learn anything interesting today? *stands up and moves away from the kill to give Sephiroth an open shot at the meat* Are you hungry?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: Hi, mother. *sits down in the spot near where Jennah was sitting, then begins trying to pull bits of meat off the kill* I did survive, yes. Though I didn’t learn anything too interesting. The tutor wants me to start reading phrases to myself and listen to audio tapes of the language we’re learning while I’m sleeping. Both sound utterly ridiculous. *tries to tug at a piece of flesh near the ribcage of the kill* I’m starving…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *nods at Sephiroth and grins at him* Hello. *steps aside a bit more so that the boy can reach the food a bit easier. She stands up and licks her fingers clean * I can see. Eat as much as you want, Seph. I am done. *looks down at Cairo and grins at her* Your kitten behaved herself while you were gone. *pauses for a moment* Oh, and I hope that you actually follow your teacher’s instrctions. I’d rather not have to explain why you disobey and don’t progress once more.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: I intend to eat a whole bunch of this, I’m starving. *picks at a large chunk of ripped meat, then yanks it off the ribcage of the animal* So Cairo was good, huh? *grins* Does she like eating the raw meat too? *wipes his hands off on the fur of the animal* I don’t disobey my teachers, mother. Who the hell told you I did?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: I just know you, Seph. You enjoy being rebellious when you don’t want to do things. They’ve all mentioned that you behave yourself to the best of their expectations. However, you always scoff at the work they give you. *stretches, reaching up to the ceiling with her hands then relaxes once more* As for your kitten, it seemed that she enjoyed the meat that I gave her. Give her a bit yourself and see.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: I scoff at the quizzes and worksheets they give me because they’re always dull and really boring. It’s never a challenge, I just wish they would give me really hard stuff for once. It’s not fair. *seems rather curious as Jennah mentioned that Cairo enjoyed the meat, then pulls off a tiny bit of leg flesh to give to her*

Cairo: *rather greedily begins to devour the scrap of meat, purring as he tiny sharp teeth chew through it happily*

Seph: *chuckles* You’re right, mother. She’s going to get fat and turn into a furry butterball with legs if we let her eat too much.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *chuckles at Cairo’s reaction to the meat* Yes, she would eat to her hearts content if permitted. That is something that you’ll have to regulate though. Make certain that you frequently play with her and keep her active. Also, insure that she has ample water and ample food, but not too much food either. *bends down to pick up Cairo then sets the kitten down on her bed* Now, go ahead and finish your meal.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *slowly nods his head* I just hope the kitten doesn’t get fat. *continues ripping bits off the kill, then frowns and pokes inside the chest cavity* Aww, mother!! *looks up at her, unhappy* Why did you have to eat the liver? *pouts* You know I like that bit.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: When you start making your own kills, you can take the liver as much as you like, Seph. For now, you take what you get. *shakes her head at him* It’s only one organ afterall and it’s not necessarily the most healthy to eat constantly. *Yawns* Are you prepared to learn how to use your sword?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: It would be nice if I could get it more, though… *frowns at Jennah, but continues eating* I will start practising when I have finished feeding here, mother. I’ll also need to sit for a bit and let it digest. If you attack me just after a meal, I am liable to throw it back up anyway.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *nods at Sephiroth’s request* Yes, that does make perfect since. We shall wait an hour after you are done eating so that you would not be disturbed in digesting your food. *yawns* Though today’s practice will not involve sparring. I shall be teaching you katas which is like shadow-boxing. It will help you learn how to move before you start actually using the sword.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: Like dancing? *finishes up, then moves into the bathroom to wash off his hands* I don’t like dancing that much. It’s for sissies who have nothing better to do with their time. Though if the katas will teach me how to do my proper footwork while sparring, I suppose they could be good. *comes out of the bathroom again, drying his hands off on his shirt* You can feed the kill to the scavengers now, mother. I’m done.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Well, yes, it is somewhat like dancing, but not in the way you are thinking. It’s most basic similarity is that there are specific steps to the footwork and a certain rhythm to your movements that you’ll need to learn. Still, it is nothing like the dancing that you claim to hate so much. *shakes her head* Though I have never understood your aversion to it. You’ve never said anything negative when you’ve seen me demonstrate dancing. *nods at Sephiroth as he mentions that he is done eating and waves her hand to teleport the kill outside*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: Well it’s fine for you to dance, you’re a lady. It’s just not something a male should do. I would look rather silly if I danced. Not to mention, probably quite gay. *sits on the edge of Jennah’s bed, then begins to annoy Cairo by blowing on her ears. He chuckles as she shakes her head and tries to ignore it*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Sephiroth, may I point out that there is one major problem with your thinking. In order for a female to dance, she needs a male to dance with her. Males dance just as much as females. It is said that a male who is a good dancer is also good in bed, so you should consider taking the time to learn. *grins at Sephy’s antics* Be careful. She does have claws.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,251 through 1,275 (of 1,301 total)
  • The topic ‘How to raise a Sephiroth’ is closed to new replies.