How to raise a Sephiroth

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Jennah’s children How to raise a Sephiroth

Viewing 25 posts - 1,226 through 1,250 (of 1,301 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *nods and sits down beside Jennah once more* I hope Centra picked a good one this time. She usually does, but sometimes they’re not so great. *shrugs and leans against Jennah as he settles down to watch the film. About 10 minutes later, Cairo hops up into his lap and curls up, purring*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *chuckles at Cairo and shakes her head* Well, we have the entire family here now. *yawns, not all that interested in the movie. Still, she remains at Seph’s side* So, you think that this one has a great plot as well? It doesn’t seem all that complex to me..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *pokes out his tongue* I’ve not seen enough of this movie yet to tell how good it will be. So far, it doesn’t seem to bad though. We’ll see I guess. *pats the kitten’s back and watches the movie, twitching his legs occaisonally. He chuckles as somebody gets thrown through a window and grins up at Jennah* You can’t tell me you find this kind of entertainment boring.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *grins at Seph and nods at him* Yes, I suppose it is momentarily entertaining. But there still isn’t much content to be found in these movies. *tilts her head as she notices his legs twitching* Are you alright? Perhaps you should move your legs so that they won’t cramp up or loose circulation.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: Hmm? I’m fine. I like to do this, it’s fun. *nods his head and continues to watch the television, continuing to twitch his legs occaisonally*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *cocks her eyebrow, not understanding Seph at all* How is that fun? I do not understand what you are trying to achieve at all. It just looks like you’re having a muscle spasm..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: I just like doing it. It keeps circulation going to my legs. It’s a bit like running, but I’m not going anywhere. *grins* Does that make sense to you at all?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *shakes her head at Sephiroth’s explanation* I just think you’re an insane little boy. *reaches over to rub the top of Seph’s head* Your hair’s getting long again. Do you want to have me chop it off again or do you want to actually let it grow out this time?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: Hmm… *glances at his hair* I’ll grow it out a bit. Not much though. Otherwise it gets in the way of my sight. What do you think I should do, mother? *suddenly breaks out in a loud fit of laughter as he watches somebody run off a cliff in the movie*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: I may not understand what aversion you have toward long hair, but I shall respect your choice, Seph. You know full well that I have long hair and that it gives me no problems. *shrugs* But if you like your hair short, then that is how your hair shall be. *blinks at Seph’s sudden burst of laughter then looks at the television* How is that funny? I don’t understand..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: He was being chased and that doesn’t normally happen in movies. *grins at Jennah* How can you not find that funny? *seems a little dissapointed* It’s hilarious.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *shakes her head* I just do not see the point in him running off a cliff. Even while being chased, it’s an illogical place to run. I hope that if you ever get into trouble, you’ll be much more intelligent than that. *reaches over to gently rub Seph’s lower back* It doesn’t really matter though. All that matters is that you are content with your choice of entertainment.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: Phh, I could run off a cliff if I wanted to. When I get some more time to practise my levitational abilities, I’ll once again try levitating myself off the ground. Then I can go anywhere I want. *grins*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *chuckles at Sephiroth* I don’t doubt that. You’ve gotten quite good at levitating in the last year. I bet with a bit more practice, you’ll be able to fly on your own will alone. *slowly shakes her head* Your abilities are most definitely quiet different than mine. I can’t do those things without focussing the energies in the surrounding air.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Really? I think I would be standing there all day if I had to do that. The energies already exist in my head, I just need to use them. *frowns* I just have to be careful that I don’t wear them out. Otherwise we have problems.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *nods at Sephiroth* Yes, you’ve mentioned how bad a headache you get when you overdo psychic manipulations in the past. I’d rather have you take your time and get things right. Still, I think you have the potential to do anything your head can come up with. *pats the top of Seph’s head in order to emphasize her point*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *closes his eyes and grins* Yes, I think so too. Perhaps I just need a bigger brain, or more spaces in my head to store energy. I’m looking forward to being able to fly. I’ve tried before, but I’m just not very good I’m afraid…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: You will be the greatest psychic ever born. I just know it. *yawns then looks up at the time* Are you about ready to go to sleep, Seph? *stretches and stands up* You’re going to have a big day tomorrow filled with catching up on your school work. Then in the afternoon, I’ll show you how to use that sword.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *shakes his head* No, I want to finish watching the rest of this movie. I don’t think it has that long to go. *glances up at the ceiling* Centra, how much time does this television movie have left to finish? If it goes too long, I’ll just go to bed now. I’m sure you can find this airing another time.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Centra: The remaining running time of this movie, including commercials is 45 minutes.

Jennah: Well, enjoy your movie, Seph. I’m going to go to sleep myself. *reaches down to pat the top of Seph’s head then walks out of the room. She moves into the closet and changes into some loose-fitting clothing so that she can comfortably get to sleep. From there, she walks over to her bed and lies down*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *continues watching the movie until it’s end, then moves into the bathroom so he can brush his teeth and prepare himself for bed. He walks back into his bedroom and sets Cairo down in her basket, then changes into appropriate sleeping gear so he can rest*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *remains asleep until the crack of dawn. Even though light does not hit her room, considering that it is underground, Jenna still senses that it is time to wake up and slowly stirs. After a few moments to get herself back to awareness, she sits upright and yawns. Then, she walks into the bathing room. As she passes by Seph’s room, she firmly speaks* You’d better be ready to get up today, Seph. *She moves into the bathing room and strips down so that she can cleanse herself*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *makes a soft groaning noise and gets to his feet, yawning. He moves over to Cairo’s food bowl and fills it up for her, then wanders into the hot spring area, stripping down completely so he can step into the spring as well and wash himself off* Morning, mother… *dunks his head under the water and washes off his face in order to assist his waking up*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *is leaning against a rock, taking her time in washing off her legs* Good morning, Seph. *glances up at him and nods* I’m glad to see that you woke up early today. Your mathematics teacher will be prepared to start your lesson in an hour. I should hope that you do not make him wait. *lowers her left leg into the water to rinse it off then brings up her right leg* After that, you have a few language classes.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: Language? *groans slightly* Great… *picks up a bar of soap and begins to wash off his arms and chest, yawning once again* I already know how to speak this language, why would I need classes on how to learn about it further? Doesn’t make any sense…

Viewing 25 posts - 1,226 through 1,250 (of 1,301 total)
  • The topic ‘How to raise a Sephiroth’ is closed to new replies.