How to raise a Sephiroth

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Jennah’s children How to raise a Sephiroth

Viewing 25 posts - 101 through 125 (of 1,301 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Don’t worry, I was teasing first. *pokes and prods* Actually do what you’re aiming for this time around.

Jennah: *rolls her eyes as she strides over to him then she roughly picks him up, partially because she’s playing around, partially because he’s a bit heavy for her to carry then she plops him down on the bed. She takes the sheet from him then billows it out again, covering him along the rest of the bed and continues with her task of making up the bed, acting as if Seph is not on the bed at all. She tries to keep a straight face, but she winds up smirking a bit thoughout the entire process*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Yeah, aiming for it. I need to get back into a good sleeping pattern once more because I have to sign up for college this week. A little apprehensive about my gut, but gotta start somewhere.

Seph: *grips onto Jennah’s arms as he is picked up and placed on the bed, giggling as the sheets are laid down over him. He remains dead still and silent apart from his breathing, waiting for an opportunity to pounce*

Seferia
    Keymaster

You’ll be fine, Kat. Just steel yourself up and in time you’ll get used to the pangs.

Jennah: *simply continues making the bed, placing on the comforter next, and ignoring the fact that Seph is under the sheets. She faintly grins, figuring this must be the most fun the boy’s had since his life started. As soon as she puts the comforter on, she begins throwing the pillow slips onto the pillows and purposesly throwing them at the lump on the bed*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Yeah, they’ve become much easier to bear as the weeks have gone past.

Seph: *makes muffled giggles as the pillows land down on him and wiggles under the covers, trying to kick them away. He quickly climbs out the top of the sheets and smirks back at her* They do not make a bed like that normally. *pokes his tongue out at her and grins* You’re lying if you’re going to try and tell me that’s how it’s normally done.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Well, that’s good to hear. In time you’ll probably grow used to them and still whine, but not stop your life for them.

Jennah: Shh… *throws another pillow at his head, smirking* This is definitely how it should be done. Just burry the Sephiroth inside the covers and everything is perfectly as it should be. *fluffs up another pillow that she just prepared and fakes throwing this one at him as well, not letting go of it though*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Yeah, I’ll get used to it. Just a bit hard to manage…

Seph: *flops backwards as the pillow strikes him harmlessly in the face and sprawls out on the bed* No, you’ve got it wrong! *grabs the pillow up in his hands and hurls it high at her, ending up throwing it over her head* Whoops… *has no time to dwell on it and puts his hands out in front of him to stop the second pillow, waiting for her to throw it*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Yea, I can understand… Still, perhaps you should check out other treatments than just diet alone. Maybe seek a second opinion if the guy that you’re seeing cannot come upwith any decent ideas.

Jennah: *looks up as the pillow sails over her head and cocks her eyebrow, giving him a strange look of mild disblief* You need to work on your aim, boy. *simply tosses the pillow in her hands to a proper spot behind him on the bed before she walks over to the pillow he threw. She swipes it off the floor then moves to sit down next to Seph on the bed* So, are you feeling better now?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mint oil, hypnotherapy ($150 a session), Lomotil (has an opiate deritive inside so is addictive, and if one ODs, the consequences can be fatal), and good ol Immodium. All of those juggled will quieten symptoms, but won’t shut them up. If I eat nothing but soft fibres and pasta for the rest of my life, that won’t shut it up either.

I’ve basically been handed a life sentence of sucky food and boring. Which is OK in one regard, because it means I’m forced to remain a scrawny twig forever.

Seph: Feeling better? *seems a little confused* I’m not feeling unwell, ma’am. *lowers his head* Thank you for taking me from that laboratory. I wouldn’t have survived there much longer.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Like I said before, I wouldn’t put hypnotherapy into the mix of possible cures. It doesn’t really cure anything.

Jennah: Not health-wise better. I meant more content. Better off than what you were before. Better than being a lab rat. That sort of better. *shakes her head* And I told you not to call me ma’am. That just doesn’t suit me at all. If you must call me something that isn’t my name, call me mother or mom. Afterall, I did adopt you. *mutters* Though I didn’t file any paperwork..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

It was suggested as a way to deal with stress. If I drug myself up and think before hand “I am going to have a really good day today”, then I am usually pretty good. Sometimes… still quite a few hitches.

Seph: Paperwork? Phh… I’m here now. I doubt they’re going to find us. *grins and slowly nods* I’m content. Apart from that horrible food, I’m better than I was. *climbs under the covers and curls up*

Seferia
    Keymaster

There are other ways of dealing with stress than just hypnotherapy. Most of them involve removing the factors that give you stress or changing your viewpoint on those factors, which is not a task that should require someone influencing you into doing such.

BTW, GO TO SLEEP.

Jennah: Trust me, in time you’ll find that my food is not horrible at all. You’ll actually come to like it. *bends down to remove her boots and slips under the covers as well* We can set up a room for you tomorrow. For now, it’s a bit late and I don’t feel like going out to hunt down furniture. *reaches over to stroke the side of his head*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Lol, I will soon. Just getting nicely tired.

Seph: You want me to sleep in a different room? *closes his eyes, becoming quite placid and content, seeming to almost revel in her touch* You mean like the holding cell with the window…? I don’t want a room like that… *slowly drifts off to sleep*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Yes, sleeeeep.. *waves around a gold watch infront of your eyes*

Jennah: *frowns* Well, if you want to sleep with me, then that’s fine too… I just thought you’d be more comfortable in a bed of your own.. *grins as she notices that he’s already asleep and chuckles* You’re such a strange thing.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*bats the gold watch with a paw* Oooh purdy. Nah, I’ll go to sleep soon enough. I had a 2 hour nap earlier, was quite enough to satiate me for a while.

Seph: *was quite tired out, so would sleep quite heavily for many hours if undisturbed, curled up and in a very defensive position. However, halfway through his slumber, Seph wets himself in his sleep, mostly due to the fact he was too tired out to wake up and take care of it. This does not wake him up however, and he remains in the same position as if nothing has happened*

Seferia
    Keymaster

I shall still poke and prod like a good friend should and tell you to sleep.

Jennah: *opens her eyes as she hears the trickling sound and sniffs the air, deeply frowning at the scent. She sits upright and pulls up the covers, deeply sighing as she notices the wet spot.* Well, I hope that isn’t a common occurance… *sighs, not really wanting to wake the boy from his slumber, but also not wanting him to continue sleeping in his own refuge. So, she bends down and gently shakes his left shoulder* Boy, wake up. You need to clean yourself off.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hehehe, yeah I know. I’ll go to bed around 5, and wake up again around 11am again tomorrow. Worked out yesterday pretty good.

Seph: *groans slightly in protest to being shaken, not wanting to wake up* Mmm… *sits up as he works out what has happened and loudly whimpers, moving out of the bed* I’m sorry… *quickly moves away from the bed, retreating to the hot spring area, assuming that Jennah is about to get really angry with him*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Well, that’s in fifteen minutes. You’d better be making yourself sleepy! *prods*

Jennah: *sighs and begins weaving a few spells to remove the traces of Seph’s urine and then dry it before getting up and walking over to Seph and kneeling down to his level, gently placing her hand on his shoulder* Are you alright? Is that something that should happen?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Muaaa, work harder. *pokes back* Come on, stay focussed before you send a repair truck into a chasm. As for sleepy, getting there. My cat is doing my sleeping for me *grin* (I love that excuse, so brilliant)

Seph: I’m OK… *averts his eyes from her and stares down at his feet, utterly ashamed of himself. He shuffles his feet slightly, considering bolting away and hiding somewhere* I don’t think it’s supposed to happen…

Seferia
    Keymaster

I’m actually fast enough to work and type here at the same time. You see, I got this nice headset that frees up my hands while I speak, so haha!

Jennah: *sighs* I see… *pats his shoulder* Do you know what causes it? If we find the cause, we can stop the problem. For now, just change into some clean clothing and come back to bed. I’ve already cleaned the sheets. *gently nudges him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

CHEATER

…I always wanted one of those. No fair. *pouts* Let me steal?

Seph: *slowly shakes his head, still refusing to meet her eyes with his* I don’t know why it happens… all I know is that when it does, Hojo will belt me across the face for it. *moves away and turns his back to her, removing his wet pants, leaves them in a pile a short distance from where he was standing. He quickly changes into dry pants, but does not move back*

Seferia
    Keymaster

You have a headset! *points to your X-box live headset*

Jennah: *sighs at his behavior then moves to gently pick Seph up, grunting at the effort, but still, she carries him back over to the bed and deposits him onto it* Then I’ll research it later… For now, I want you to know two things. First, sleep is important. Second, I am not going to get angry at you for something so minimal as that.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Blah… but I want thaaat one…

Seph: *glances up at her, slowly nodding, silent for some time* Alright… *sighs, putting his head back down on the bed* I’m sorry for ruining your sleep… *curls up once again, calmed by the fact that Jennah is not going to harm him, but doesn’t seem any happier*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Fweh, my work one isn’t nearly as good as my Halo one for my X-box.

Jennah: *moves to sit down in the same spot she was sleeping in before and begins rubbing Seph’s back, trying to calm him down* It’s alright. You don’t need to trouble yourself about it so much at the moment. We can take care of it later. Understand?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ah well. My xBox one is nice, but I have grown too comfy with the earpiece headphones that devices like the iPod and PSP came with. I love those itty bitty headphones. The xBox Live one allows too much sound escape.

Seph: I understand… *nods his head slowly* I understand really well. I just don’t know how you’re going to take care of it. *deeply frowns and is silent for some time, hesitant and reluctant to speak* I have wet my bed on and off for as long as I can remember. Even when I was very small. And every single time, it always made Hojo really really mad. He would call me filthy and disgusting and he’s right, it is.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Yep, then you want to steal my Halo headset and not my work one. My work one is the old-style big chunky type, though it has a sound-protective padding.. *shrugs*

Jennah: I don’t know right now… I’m going to have to do some research on the matter, boy, but… *looks up at the ceiling, deep in thought for a moment before speaking again* …I believe I’ve heard that it is a common problem amoung youths. *turns her attention back to him, trying to look into his face* I’m certain that there are ways to solve your problem there. *rubs his side* Just go back to sleep and don’t worry about it for now.

Viewing 25 posts - 101 through 125 (of 1,301 total)
  • The topic ‘How to raise a Sephiroth’ is closed to new replies.