How to raise a Sephiroth

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Jennah’s children How to raise a Sephiroth

Viewing 25 posts - 1,201 through 1,225 (of 1,301 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Centra: As you wish, Seph. *the television turns on then begins to rapidly flip through hundreds of channels. It stop momentarily at some programs that seem to fit Sephy’s request* State when a satisfying program has been found. *some of the programming is exercise instruction on how to kick-box or Kung-fu instructional videos*

Jennah: *shakes her head at Sephy* I don’t know what keeps on attracting you to those kung-fu movies, Seph. Most of them have next to no plot. *makes her comfortable, wanting to give Sephers company anyway*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: Keep going. *hums and watches the channels change* Stop!! *grins as he watches the television, chuckling as he watches somebody fall off a balcony and crash down onto a table* Yeah, this is it! *grins up at Jennah* How can you not like these films? They’re great entertainment.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *slowly shakes her head at Sephiroth* There is just next to no plot in these movies, Seph. They are fun, but in the end, one is as good as another. Still, if this is what you like, I won’t change the channel on you.

Centra: Selection confirmed. Enjoy your programming, Master Seph.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *glances upwards* Thank you Centra! *frowns at Jennah* No way, mother. Some have really intricate plots. I watched one the other night about a jewel heist, and the main character in the story was a kung-fu fighting policeman who had to get the jewels back. There was a lot of fighting in that, and it had a plot. It was really funny in the end, too.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Centra: Gratitude acknowledged. You are welcome, Seph.

Jennah: *slowly shakes her head* As long as you find enjoyment in these movies, Seph… But I still think that their plots are thin if present at all. *lies doen on the floor and reaches over to rub Seph’s back* So, is it your hopes to one day star in one of these movies, hm?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *laughs at the idea and shakes his head* It’s all staged. You have to be kidding me, mother. No, I want to fight for real. Not star in some movie.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *chuckles at Seph’s response* Well, I’m glad that you don’t want to act. Even though I’d have no problems supporting you in such an endevor, it’s a rather pointless pursuit. *reaches over to lightly tickle Seph’s side* I think that you’d wind up being much better than those in the movies anyway.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *loudly giggles as he is tickled, then squirms away from her, upsetting Cairo, whom was sleeping at the time* Hey, don’t do that! *grins at her, holding his hands out in front of him to try and keep her away* I’m going to need to practise unarmed combat a bit more before I can do all that stuff.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *grins at Sephy* Oh, be still, young one. We both know that you secretly love the attention. *slips her hands out of his grip and turns her attention to the television* And yes, you still have quite a bit to learn. At the moment, you’re only the equivelent of a green-belt, I believe. But you also have several more years of growing and learning.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *grins up at her, then places the kitten on the ground beside him, hesitatign for a moment before he playfully lunges at her shoulder, wrapping his arms around her neck in a hug, trying to shove her to the ground*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *chuckles and feigns being killed by Seph’s attack. She allows him to drag her down onto the ground and makes an overdramatic moaning sound* You got me. *smirks at Sephy before lifting her hand to flick his bangs with her index finger*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *grins down at her, then hugs her neck for a moment, getting off her again* You think I’m a green belt already? Thank you for the thought, mother, but I do not think I am that good. I still have quite a long way to go before I’m anywhere as near as good as you.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Do not flatter yourself. There are several more degrees in the human system before you hit my level of expertise. There are five levels of black belt afterall. *shakes her head* And yes, I think you are a green belt.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *looks dissapointed* I’m not trying to flatter myself, mother. I just didn’t think I was at that level. *sighs, moving to sit back down beside her on the floor. His attention quickly turns to Cairo however, as she squats and begins peeing on the floor* Hey!! *picks her up and promptly drops her on her litter tray* Great… *looks to Jennah hopefully, not wanting to clean it up*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *Sighs at Sephiroth* I meant with your hopes of ever being better than me. You passed the test to go into the next level a few weeks ago, even though I didn’t say anything, Seph. So, you are at that level. *frowns as she glances down at the mess then looks up at Sephiroth* Well, she’s your pet, Seph. Go clean it up. Do it now while it’s still fresh and easy to cleanse.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *loudly sighs and moves into the bathroom to get a pile of toilet paper to blot it up with. He walks back out into his bedroom and drops the toilet paper onto the floor, groaning slightly* Why’d she have to do that anyway… her litter box was five feet away…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: She is a young animal, Seph. It’ll take her a few days to learn where her litter box is. Once she does, though, she’ll use it constantly. Until then, there’ll be problems like this that will pop up from time to time. *glances down at the toilet paper then up at him* I hope you don’t think that only dropping the paper down on it like that will help.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: It’ll clean it up… *looks rather unhappy as he crouches down, patting the toilet paper over the wet spot* At least it doesn’t smell too bad. Urine smells terrible when it’s been there a while…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *nods at Sephiroth* Not to mention, we don’t have carpeted floors. So, this should be a rather quick and easy cleaning job, Seph. But seeing as this is your room and your kitten, you should do a good job about it, hm? *stretches then returns her focus on the television*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *frowns* Yes, of course, mother… *sighs and finishes cleaning up the cat pee, then picks up the damp toilet paper, carrying it into the bathroom so he can dispose of it in the toilet and wash off his hands* *”I hope she’s happy that she made me clean that up…”*

Cairo: *makes a soft mewling sound and wanders towards Jennah, timidly sniffing her leg*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *shakes her head and chuckles at Sephiroth* ~Oh, stop complaining. You had to deal with a lot worse from that dinosaur friend of yours before. Anyway, like I said, she’ll pick up the litter box in a few days. Probably by tomorrow she’ll use it non-stop.~ *blinks as she looks down at the kitten and reaches down to gently pat its head* What do you want?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cairo: *raises her tail and sniffs Jennah’s fingers, then tries to suck on them*

Sephiroth: *”That dinosaur… oh my. You needed a shovel after he had an accident. The kitten is easier to deal with, but that doesn’t make it any better to deal with. Especially because cat urine smells…”* *washes off his hands with a generous amount of soap, then dries them on his clothing, walking back out into his bedroom so he can resume sitting next to Jenna once more*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *tilts her head at the kitten’s actions and shakes her head* I don’t think you want to suck my fingers. They’re sharp. *looks around and stands up* Let’s see… where did Seph leave your food. *looks over as Seph re-enters the room then points to Cairo* She’s hungry. Perhaps you should make her some milk to lap up.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *sighs* But I just fed her not long ago… *gets to his feet again, carrying Cairo’s bowl out of the room so he can go mix up another batch of the kitten formula. He carries the bowl back out into his bedroom, setting it down on the ground* Come over here, kitten.

Cairo: *leaps down from Jennah’s lap and bounds over to the bowl to lap up some more milk, purring*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Well, she’s a growing creature. She’ll be hungry quite often until she stabalizes. *grins and chuckles as the kitten unhooks herself from Jenna’s leg and rushes to Sephy’s side* See, she’s hungry. *sits back down again* Now, shall we get back to your movie, hm?

Viewing 25 posts - 1,201 through 1,225 (of 1,301 total)
  • The topic ‘How to raise a Sephiroth’ is closed to new replies.