How to raise a Sephiroth

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Jennah’s children How to raise a Sephiroth

Viewing 25 posts - 1,176 through 1,200 (of 1,301 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: I’m amazed that kitten is becoming attached to me already… where did you get her from? Maybe it’s because she misses her mother and just wants attention… *pauses, then nods* Yes, mother. I had quite a bit of fun outside. Though it got dark fairly quickly… *seems a little dissapointed and picks up his kitten, heading into his room to put the sword away* Do I have to study with that boring tutor tomorrow?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: I got that kitten from a breeder in Cairo, Egypt, Seph. It had been determined just old enough to be seperated from her mother. Perhaps she does miss her mother. I cannot say for certain. *Shrugs* And yes, you need to go back to your studies tomorrow. I’ve already given you over a week off.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *sighs* What’s going to happen to the kitten while I study and am out of the room with the tutor? *pauses, seeming rather intruigued* Where did you say you got the kitten? Cai..row? *grins* That’s a nice name for it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *shakes her head at Sephiroth* The kitten will be fine for a few hours while you’re upstairs. But if you are that concerned about her, you can take her along with you as long as your instructor isn’t allergic. Just promise not to allow her to become a distraction, ok? *grins at him* As for the city, yes, it’s name is Cairo. C. A. I. R. O. If you want to name her that, that’s fine. It’s a lovely name for her and quite appropriate.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grins at Jennah’s approval of the name* I don’t think Cairo will be much of a distraction. All she does is sleep. *pauses* I just hope the tutor isn’t allergic to her. What is there to be allergic about anyway? It’s just a cat.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *chuckles at Sephy* You still have a lot to learn, boy. *shakes her head* Remember how I mentioned that cats lick themselves in order to clean their fur? Well, that saliva dries off then flakes off their skin. Some humans are allergic to the saliva and dander that comes from cats, so they become aggitated by the particles in the air when a cat is around. Same with dogs.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Phh, how could you be allergic to something like that? It doesn’t make any sense. *sniffs the kitten* I’m not allergic. *grins and bends down to pat her on the head* Which would be unfortunate for Cairo if I was. She’d get lonely.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *chuckles and nods at Sephiroth* Yes, that is a lucky thing for her. Of course, she’d always be able to cling onto me if you had proved allergic. Now- *stands upright* Are you finally ready for your first lesson with that sword of yours?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *sighs and stands up* It’s not tomorrow yet, I don’t want a lesson already. Please, can I just go the rest of the day without a lesson? I want to watch television and have Centra look for good programs again.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Very well. I shall permit for you to relax for another few hours. Just remember, you will be resuming lessons per usual tomorrow. *stands up* So, shall we go to sit infront of your television, hm? *gives him a small smile*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *quickly nods his head* Maybe Centra can scan the airwaves and find a nice movie for us to watch for the evening. Last night she found a film that wasn’t in English, but it had lots of outrageous fighting and crazy stunts in it. I hope she finds something like that again.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *chuckles at Seph* I’m certain she can intercept something that will keep you entertained. Or I can watch you play that Final Fantasy game again. *walks into Seph’s room then sits down on the floor near the tv*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: No, I don’t think I want to play that any more… it’s just weird. *deeply frowns* I’d rather watch one of the fighting shows that Centra comes up with. It would be nice to just watch. *sets the kitten down on the floor and watches her toddle away to her food bowl* I hope she gets bigger soon. I’m afraid of hurting her.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Do not worry about it, Seph. She is much more sturdy than she appears. But cats grow quite quickly. She’ll be full grown within a year. *makes herself comfortable on the floor* What is strange about that game?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: I don’t know, it just is… I’m like… *pauses* Playing as a group of people who are trying to kill Sephiroth, me. It has Hojo and the Shinra Building in there and everything… *shudders* I just found it nerving and don’t play any more.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *shrugs at Sephiroth* It’s only fiction, Seph. Anyway, I thought you wanted to threw out the “-iroth” part of your name. *Grins at him* If that’s the case, you’re not Sephiroth anymore.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *grins back at Jennah* Yeah, but… isn’t there some legal process you’re supposed to go through before you change your name permanently? On whatever record my name is written on, my name is “Sephiroth” according to it. *jumps slightly as Cairo hops into his lap and curls up*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *slowly shakes her head at Sephy* As far as this planet is concerned, your name is John Doe since they have no records on you at all. So, if you want to say your name is officially “Seph”, that is what it is. We’d have to go back to your home planet and complain to Shin-Ra if we wanted to get your name officially changed… If you want to do that, then we can. Still, it may prove to be quite a fight. *grins as Sephy jumps because of the kitten* Yes, she definitely likes you.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *flinches as the kitten begins kneeding her claws against his thighs* Yeah, but it hurts… *gently picks her up and repositions her in his lap* I don’t care about my name enough to want to change it. I don’t ever want to go back to Shin-Ra again. As far as they’re concerned, I’m missing and forever more will be so.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *grins at Seph and nods* Yes, you are now a missing child to them.. *Frowns in thought* But what would you do if you find that they just made another child to take your place?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: I don’t know what I’d do in that situation… *pauses to think* Perhaps go back there and retrieve that child too? It’s not a good life to have. I wouldn’t wish it on anyone. *looks up at her* Would you be willing go back again and take another child back here if they made one?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *presses her lips together as she considers Sephy’s request and slowly nods her head* If that is what you’d want me to do… Yes, I will. But there is nothing to say that he won’t just make child after child if we keep on taking his latest attempts. *deeply sighs* Still, I will do anything you ask of me concerning the situation.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: Well… when we go back there to look, if there’s a replacement child, then let’s take it and shut Hojo’s work down permanently so he can’t make more. How does that sound?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *Sighs and slowly nods* I suppose. It is not really my place to dictate the governing bodies of a planet that is not mine. But that planet was yours, so… *shakes her head* Let’s just find a movie that you want to watch. We’ll discuss this later.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: I wouldn’t mind a friend my age. *shrugs and nods* But yes, let’s find a movie that would be good to watch. *glances upwards* Centra, can you find a movie about kung-fu fighting, karate, or car chases?

Viewing 25 posts - 1,176 through 1,200 (of 1,301 total)
  • The topic ‘How to raise a Sephiroth’ is closed to new replies.