How to raise a Sephiroth

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Jennah’s children How to raise a Sephiroth

Viewing 25 posts - 1,151 through 1,175 (of 1,301 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: ~On the contrary, Seph, cats bathe themselves every few hours. You’d be bathing much more frequently if you were a cat, you’d only be using your toungue and thus putting more effort into it.~ *looks up from her book as Seph passes by her then glances down at the kitten once more* ~I’m certain the kitten will be bounding with energy in any minute now.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *”Alright, forget that then. I wouldn’t want to lick myself clean every few minutes. As for the kitten, I’d imagine she’d need to relieve herself soon as well, she drank more fluid than I do in one sitting. I don’t know how something that’s not even a foot long can store so much fluid in itself.”* *remains in his room with the door locked for the time being*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: ~Well, that is a secret that your kitten will likely never share with you. Then again, it is said that cats are filled with secrets.~ *scoots over to the kitten and begins to gently pat its back* ~I can tell that she’s bonded quite readily to you though. That is good.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *”She’s bonded to me already?”* *finally finishes up and steps out of the room again, fully clothed* How can you tell? I haven’t even had her for a single day yet. Normally those kinds of things take time to grow.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Quite simple. She remained on your bed, afterall. If she were afraid of you and didn’t want anything to do with you, she would have found someplace to hide within your room. Also, she allowed you to pick her up. All of these are signs that she likes you. *gives Seph a small grin as she looks up at him* You look good.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: Thanks, mother. I feel good. Just a little wet, still. *scratches his still damp scalp* Yuck… *moves to sit on the bed next to the kitten, then picks her up, carrying her into his room and setting her down on her litter tray. Then, he moves to his bed and picks up the wooden sword, moving back out into Jennah’s quaters to swing it around for a bit* Can this really hurt somebody?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *looks over at Seph as he swings the sword about then nods at him* Yes, that sword can hurt, though it can’t kill. It is made out of a sturdy and solid wood. Thus, if you swung hard enough, you’d break bones or cause rather nasty bruises. So, be careful.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: I will. Though, there is nobody else around but you to hurt, and I’d never try to do that anyway. So you don’t have to worry about that, mother. *takes the sword out of it’s protective case* Is it easy to break? I don’t want to ruin my present by accident.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *Shakes her head* As I mentioned, it is built with sturdy wood. It’ll last for quite some time if you treat it correctly and do not strain it too much. However, you may wind up breaking it in time. Do not worry yourself about it though, Seph. Those things are easy to replace.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *swings the sword around the room, trying to get a feel for it. He grins and holds it two handed like he has seen Jennah do before in previous times when he has watched her train, and he charges at some imaginary enemy, clumsily swatting the sword at it*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *softly chuckles as she looks up at Seph and grins* My, quite the warrior already. Are those air demons receiving a good death, hm? *stands up and moves closer to Seph, prepared to step in and show him better techniques* Am I to assume this means that you’re ready for your first lesson?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: I think they are, mother. *smirks* I killed them. However, I don’t want a lesson just yet… I want to go try this out. I’ll play with it outside for a while first. It might be useful to cut down fruit. *glances into his room as he hears a loud chirpy noise and watches the kitten toddle out of his room and mew as she runs over to him* Cats make weird noises… *reaches down to pick her up*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *chuckles at Seph’s idea* Well, I don’t know how effective that sword will be at cutting down fruit. It’s not sharp at all, Seph. It’s meant to let you study technique. *she glances down and tilts her head as she hears the cat chirp then shrugs* Yes, I suppose they do make strange noise. But all young creatures make “strange” noises. Human babies make the worst of them in my opinion.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: I’ve never heard the noise that human babies make. *pats the kitten and sets her down on Jenna’s bed* I suppose that’s a fortunate thing. Especially if you think that the noise is really bad. *frowns* I don’t think I will satiate my curiousty and try to find out.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: I’m certain that you’ll find out what a baby human sounds like later on in your life. Afterall, I’m certain any woman would die to be at your side once you grow into maturity. *walks over to Seph and pats his head* You are the most handsome male ever. *winks at him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *screws his face up at the idea of having a baby* No way, mother. I’m not going to find a female ever. I don’t like that idea at all. I’m happy with the way I am now, I don’t want to change things.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *loudly chuckles at Seph’s statement* We’ll see what you’re saying once you peak. Afterall, your perception and opinions change as you grow older and gain more experience. *glances over at the kitten before gently petting her*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: I know, but as it stands now, all I want to do is train, get better and do whatever the hell I want to. I don’t know what I’m going to do exactly when I’m older, but I’m sure I’ll work it out. *grins*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *Grins at Seph* Yes, I suppose it is best that you concentrate on being a child while you are a child. Now, did you want to go outside and get yourself food or not, boy? I’ll watch over your kitten while you’re gone if you want me to.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: I don’t really need food as I’m not that hungry right now, but I would like to go outside anyway and practise with my new wooden sword for a while if that is alright with you, mother. *glances up the stairway, thinking* What time is it though? If it’s dark outside, I’m going to be dinner for whatever’s up there prowling around in the dark if I am not too careful.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *nods at Sephiroth* Just don’t go wondering out of the safe zone that I set up. That should be agreeable, no? As for the time… *looks up at a clock on the wall* It is currently nearing 5 in the evening, Seph, so it is going to get dark in a few hours, but not overly soon. Do as you wish.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: I will stay inside the safe zone, do not worry. I’ve seen what’s outside of it, I don’t want to become food for one of the residents who live on Halcyon. *quickly nods his head and runs up the stairs, calling back to her* Thank you for looking after my pet cat, mother! *presses any old buttons on the door to leave, slamming it behind him*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: ~You’re welcome, Seph. Call for me if something happens that you cannot handle.~ *glances down at the kitten, determining that it doesn’t need much watching, then lazes back on her bed. She picks up one of her books and begins to read once more*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *spends well over an hour outside, attacking branches in trees, practising a lunging technique that he will probably never use, and generally scaring small animals by whacking rocks nearby them with the wooden sword. He also takes the opportunity to pick fresh fruit from the area, then comes inside once more after it has gotten dark* Brr, it gets cold out there after dark… *bounds back down the stairs to Jennah* How was the kitten?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *doesn’t bother to look up at Seph* She is fine. Though she’s been making quite a number of cries. I think she misses you. *finally lowers her book to look at Sephy* Did you enjoy your time outside?

Viewing 25 posts - 1,151 through 1,175 (of 1,301 total)
  • The topic ‘How to raise a Sephiroth’ is closed to new replies.