How to raise a Sephiroth

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Jennah’s children How to raise a Sephiroth

Viewing 25 posts - 1,126 through 1,150 (of 1,301 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: Why would I blame myself for his death? He was really old and it had been coming for a long time. He led a comfortable life, mother. If anything, I made his last days better for him. He didn’t die in the cold and alone. *lowers his head and begins to sniffle, due to the fact that speaking about his deceased dinosaur pet is making him sad*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Well, there are some that would blame themselves even if it was an event that they couldn’t help. Some would think that they didn’t spend enough money or effort in keeping a pet alive. I’m just glad that you don’t, that’s all. *reaches over to massage Seph’s back* Shh.. it’s alright. Calm down.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *just keeps his head lowered and begins to cry for a few moments, wiping his tears on the sleeve of his sweater* I’m alright, mother… I’m just sad. *picks up the silver kitten and lies back on his bed, setting her down on his chest* I don’t want to do anything today. I just don’t feel like it…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *deeply sighs at Sephiroth and slowly shakes her head* You know that I can’t let you just do nothing for the day, Seph. You’re going to need to get out of the room. I already allowed you to sit around and do nothing for two days after that creature died. You need to start doing other things. *continues to rub his back* And your lesson plans are backing up.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *just remains lying on his back, patting the kitten on his chest, whom is now very busy cleaning her tiny paws with her tongue* I’ll do it, don’t worry, mother. I’ll work on my lessons another time. Right now I just want to get acquainted with the kitten. I’ve no idea what to call her. *grins as she starts trying to suck on his finger* I think she’s hungry.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *grins at Seph* Alright, but only one more day of lazing about, ok? *chuckles at the sight of the kitten* And, perhaps you should feed her then. To give her milk, just add some hot water and follow the instructions. As for the other food, just poor it into a bowl. Ok?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: Yes, mother. I’ll do it. *picks up the kitten and the package of formula, setting her down on the floor. He picks up an empty bowl and walks into the bathroom to get hot water out of the tap, mixing up some of the cat formula as quoted on the box. He carries it back into his room and sets the bowl down on the floor, grinning in amusement as the kitten bounds over to lap it up* I’ve no idea what to call her. Why do they call her a ‘Mau’ anyway? Is that because of the noise they make?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Well, that is the egyptian word for cat. I suppose the name originated from the egyptians immitating the sound that cats make and thus naming them after the sound. *Shrugs* I do not study up on the history of words all that much. Isn’t there some female in one of your video games or novels that you like a lot? There must be some name you can come up with.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: There is Lara Croft, but that’s not a good name for a cat at all… *watches the kitten lap up the milk* How much of that is she going to drink? *crouches down to peer at the kitten, amused by her every movement* I can’t get over how little she is. How can something that small be a successful predator? It’s claws are ridiculously tiny.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Well, you could name her Laura without the Croft.. That is an acceptable name. *shrugs, not really that good with coming up with names on her own* As for how they are preadators, you’d have to examine her once she’s an adult. At this stage in her life, she is dependent upon her caretakers for food.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: That sounds very typical of a mammal. They’re independant, but when they’re babies, they need others to care for them. Usually it’s the parents that do that though. I guess that makes me the kitten’s mother, hm? Or rather, her father. Lara is a weird name for a cat…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *shrugs at Sephiroth* If you don’t want to name her Lara, don’t name her it. Try to think of another name then. *examines the cat* I guess you could be lazy and call her silver or spots.. I don’t have many more suggestions for you.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *screws up his face* I’ll find a name. That’s not really important right now. *picks up the kitten when she has finished eating, then sets her back down on his bed, lying down once more. He rests his head down on his pillow and pats the kitten, sighing**

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Well, I believe for cats, giving them names helps you train them and get them to respond to you. *shrugs* So, you may want to look into it. *shuffles over closer to Seph and rubs the side of his face* I’m quite glad that you like your gifts, as I’ve mentioned before.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: They’re good. Thank you, mother. *grins up at her and pats the kitten, smirking as she scoots over to him to try and get warm* I think she likes me in any case. When do you want me to start practising with the wooden sword?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: That will be all up to you, Seph. You will not learn much at all if you are not in the mood to learn and concentrate on your technique. *scratches the back of his scalp* So, tell me when you’re ready to start learning katas. Until then, you can swing it around in the air as much as you like. *faintly smirks* I’m certain that you’ll not argue to that.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *mumbles, closing his eyes* No, I don’t suppose I will complain much about that… I should like to learn some katas. Though I doubt I would be any good at them at first…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *Softly chuckles* No, I don’t suppose you’ll be good at it right away at all. It takes time to master the art of swinging a sword around. *leans down to gently kiss Seph’s forehead* Just tell me when you’re ready for your first lesson. *gets to her feet and moves to her own bed*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: I’ll do just that, mother. *picks up a book and begins reading. He just remains relaxed on the bed with the kitten, grinning at it’s behaviour. When the kitten falls asleep, he picks her up and sets her on the bed beside him, curling up around it to fall asleep himself. He would remain sleeping for a number of hours*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *continues to read on her bed; however, she looks up as she hears Seph’s snores and smiles.* That boy sleeps too much. *She stands up and walks into Seph’s room, being as silent as possible in order to not wake him up. Then, she turns off the lights. She glances at Seph for a moment before heading out of his room once more*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *is later woken up by the frightened mews of his pet kitten, whom is busily looking around, afraid. He sits up and picks her up, carrying her to her food bowl, though he can’t really see in the dark. He opens the door of his room and carries the kitten out with him, yawning* Hello, mother. *moves to place the kitten on her bed* Can you look after her? I want to wash myself.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *had fallen asleep and is woken up by Seph’s request. She releases a large yawn and stretches before sitting upright* Hm…? You want me to watch your kitten? No problem. *reaches over to gently pat the back of the said kitten* Enjoy your bath, boy.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *heads into the hot spring area, stripping down naked as he steps into the spring. He takes the opportunity to wash his clothes, leaving them on the heating rocks after he has finished with them so he can move onto washing himself. After he has washed off his hair and skin, he begins to paddle around in the water, stopping after a moment. He faces the door and calls out to Jennah* Mother? Does the kitten need to be bathed?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *had determined that the kitten was quite comfortable on her bed and thus moved away from her to resume reading. She is currently sitting at the head of her bed with her back pressed against the stone wall. Once Seph yells out to her, Jenna looks up from her book and calmly reponds* No, Seph. Cats clean themselves with their toungues. You may want to give her a bath occaccionally, though, but she will be fine for a few weeks.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *calls back to her* I wish I could get away with taking a bath only once every few weeks… *mutters* Lucky kitten… *finishes up with cleaning himself and wraps himself up in towels, rubbing his hair dry as he walks back out into Jennah’s quarters* It didn’t miss me, did it? *glances over at the kitten and grins* I wish it did more than sleep. *moves into his room and shuts his door so he can finish drying off and have some privacy while he gets changed*

Viewing 25 posts - 1,126 through 1,150 (of 1,301 total)
  • The topic ‘How to raise a Sephiroth’ is closed to new replies.