How to raise a Sephiroth

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Jennah’s children How to raise a Sephiroth

Viewing 25 posts - 1,076 through 1,100 (of 1,301 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *moves his wrists and slowly shakes his head* My left one really hurts though… *rubs the wrist and holds it to try and stop the pain* It’s throbbing. It’s not broken, but it still hurts…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *releases a soft morbid laugh* Heh.. Don’t worry about the books, boy. What’s important is that you’re not seriously hurt. *rubs the top of his head* You know where the medical room is. Go there and wait for me there. I’ll get you something to brace up your wrist so the pain is lessened. *steps aside to pick up the fallen books*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *groans, not wanting medical treatment. However, he slowly nods and walks off down the corridor to the medical room, hopping up onto the table, patiently waiting for Jennah to come in* It isn’t that bad…. it just hurts.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *finishes gathering the books then walks into the library to set them down on the closest table. Once she has put the books at least somewhat into a good storage spot, she rushes to the medical area. From there, she walks to the side of the room and searches through the cabinets for a second before finding an atheletic wrap. Then, she walks over to Seph and simple wraps up his wrist. Once finished, she pats his back* There, all done.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *watches Jennah closely as she walks into the room, holding out his hand so she can wrap it up. He glances at the athletic wrap and tilts his head* Is that it? You mean there’s nothing more to do other than that? How does that fix my wrist? *wiggles the fingers* I can’t move the wrist now…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: It’s just something to keep it still and supported while it heals from the fall. That’s all. You can probably remove it in a few hours. I doubt it will take long for your wrist to heal. *gently nudges his back* Go ahead back downstairs and go play some video games or something fun.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: What happened to all the books? *frowns* Did any of them get wrecked? When is that tutor coming to teach me? *hops down off the table* I don’t want somebody mean to teach me…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *chuckles at Seph’s wave of questions and shakes her head* Hey, slow down, little one. The books are fine. I put them in the library so that they’d be safe and out of the way. As for the tutor, I’ll be picking her up tomorrow. So, we’ll just have to wait to find out what she is like. *thinks for a moment then pulls out a small sheet from a pouch to the side of her belt and hands it to him* The people at that office suggested you start reading the work on there tonight.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: They’re giving me work already? *frowns as he takes the paper, slowly looking it over* Phh, this won’t even take ten minutes to work through. Easy stuff. *folds up the paper and stuffs it in his pocket, heading out of the medical room to head down into Jenna’s quarters and begin reading*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *chuckles and shakes her head at the boy’s statement* You haven’t even looked in the books to see if it’s easy or not. Though I imagine that the primer work is rather easy. *yawns then stretches. She watches Seph leave the room, smirking slightly at the enthusiasm that he has. Then, she decides to walk downstairs and move back into her main quarters as well. Once inside her room, she strolls into Seph’s room and examines the layout. Mentally evaulating the size and space available in the room, she prepares to set up his furniture. After several minutes, Jennah determines that she is ready and casts a spell to pull out the furniture from her sub-space pocket and put together the room in the way that she had planned* There.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *sets the books down on the floor of Jennah’s main room and begins working through the sheet, busily scribbling away* This is easy… even easier than that dumb test that I did and the old lady watched me. *hears the thumping around in his room and peers his head in the door to look* Wow, it looks even better than it did in the shop. Thank you mother.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *gives Sephiroth a friendly grin and nods at his statement* I’m glad that you like it. Now, go ahead and put your school work on your desk. *walks over to turn on the lights in the room* That is lit enough for your tastes, right? I can get more lights if you want.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *slowly nods his head* There’s enough lights. Thank you. *moves back into Jennah’s quarters to pick up his books and things, carrying them into his room to place on the desk* Will I be having lessons in my room, or will the tutor want me to be somewhere else?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *shrugs* We’ll find out what the two of you prefer. I can’t say that you’ll find having some stranger in your room comfortable, and I can’t say whether he’ll want you to have an official study area. *walks toward the door* We can always set you up to study with the tutor in the library.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *nods his head* I’d rather that. I want my room for me only. I would hate for somebody unknown to come in all the time. I like having my own space. It’s not somewhere where I want to do work…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Then I’ll set up a spot in the library for you to receive your lessons from the tutor. That will be no problem at all. *reaches down to pick up some of the books that Seph is carrying in order to lighten his load. She then sets them ontop of his desk* Still, there is this spot here that is meant to be a place where you study.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *slowly nods his head and places his study papers on the table with the books* I’ll study later. I’ve half done this anyway. *moves to sit on his new bed, wanting to know how comfortable it is. He grins and lays back, sighing with contentment* Very nice. I could get quite used to this.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *grins and softly chuckles at Seph’s statement* I’m glad you like it. You’d better not complain about not being able to sleep. *smirks* I won’t accept you onto my bed if you have any nightmares.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *frowns at Jennah’s statement, but slowly nods his head, accepting her words as truth* I’ll be sure not to bother you, mother. *glances out of the room* I’ll have to move my clothes in here now. They’ve been sitting in a pile in the springs ever since you brought me into your care here.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *blinks then chuckles as she realizes that Sephiroth had taken her seriously. So, she moves over to him and playfully messes up his hair* Hey, it was a joke, little one. You are allowed to sleep with me at any time that you want. *smirks then gently tickles his stomach* And yes, you should clean after yourself.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *lowers his head and chuckles as Jennah messes up his hair* I know how to fold clothes, but is there any paticular way they’re meant to go in the closet? Sometimes I was given clothes folded, sometimes they came on coat hangers.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: As far as I know, it’s all based on your own prefferences, boy. I’ve never heard of a rulebook on how clothing is to be placed up. *Shrugs* Of course, I don’t hang around humans enough to find out something as mundane as that.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: Ah, I see. I’ll do it however I like, then. *heads out of the room to walk into the hotspring. He picks up as many clothes as he can carry, some of them falling into the spring. He doesn’t notice this however and carries them into his room, tossing them on the floor to put away* There’s a lot of them. This is going to take a while..

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: That’s alright, boy. Take as much time as you need. *Walks into the hotsprings to gather up the dregs of the clothing that Seph left behind, including the ones that fell into the spring. She figures that this time was just an accident, so she doesn’t mention anything about them as she deposits the clothes onto the pile Seph had already created in his room*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *neatly folds up his clothes and stuffs them into the closet, putting them in no logical order. He is just folding them up to put them away wherever there is room, so t-shirts would go among underwear, and pants would be stuffed amongst other clothes as well. He grins as Jennah dumps the next pile of clothes on the floor and nods as if to say thank you* I’m going to outgrow these sooner or later. I have grown a lot these past few years.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,076 through 1,100 (of 1,301 total)
  • The topic ‘How to raise a Sephiroth’ is closed to new replies.