How to raise a Sephiroth

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Jennah’s children How to raise a Sephiroth

Viewing 25 posts - 1,051 through 1,075 (of 1,301 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *shakes her head at Seph* No, I will not have you be uneducated. You deserve to be able to learn everything that this world has to offer, so you are going to take this test. *a smile crosses her lips at Seph’s question about “high school”* No, Sephiroth, that is not a school on a high cliff. *shakes her head* It refers to a higher learning school, for those much older than you. You are not yet of the age group that those in High School, so do not worry about it. *she roughs up his hair* And trust me. You’ll do fine. Now, finish up that page so we can get this over with.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: So if I’m not in the age group to go to High school, what schoo age group am I in? *continues to fill out the form* These people want to know where I live… why does everyone want to know that on these papers? *frowns* It’s not like they’re going to come to my house and get me, is it? *sighs* I still don’t want to do a test. I’m smart enough as I am. It’s not even going to come in handy unless I get a job with the skills needed.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *looks up to the ceiling and thinks for a moment then looks down at Seph* I believe based on your age, you’d be in elementary school still. Do not worry much about it, though. They will judge your level based on the test that you’ll be taking soon. *looks down to examine the paper, noting that Seph has it nearly completely filled out* They want to know your location so that they’d be able to send notices to your “parents” or whatnot. Do not worry much about it.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *hands Jennah the clipboard* Can’t you do it? I don’t know your address. And you’re my mother now, so it’s best you have them send notices to wherever. *sighs and lowers his head, glancing at the door that he has seen tutors come in and out with kids already* Are they gifted too?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *deeply sighs as she takes the clipboard but nods to Seph* Alright, I’ll fill out the rest of the information.. *she frowns in thought then casts a spell that would complete the last remaining fields as well as correct Seph’s errors. Then, she looks up at the tutors, blinking at Seph’s question before staring down at him and shaking his head* No, I do not believe that they are gifted in the way that you’re thinking. There aren’t any on this planet who have experienced what you have. *reaches over and gently rubs the side of his face* But they are used to teaching bright and overly intelligent children. That is why I picked them.

*The sorceress lingered with her hand on his chin for a moment. She grins as she examines the boy and admires how pristine he appeared, even after all the beatings he had endured. However, she finally stands up and moves away from Seph* It’ll only be a few more minutes. Don’t worry too much. *She walks over to the receptionist desk then hands over the paperwork. After listening to the woman who sat behind the desk go through all the fields, she is informed as to what room to take the boy and nods in acknowledgement.*

*So, Jenna walks back over to Seph and reaches out to take his hand* Come, let’s get this test taken care of.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *frowns further as he focusses his attention on the other kids, noting that they’re more or less like him, except for the silver hair. He twiddles his thumbs as he waits to be called in, frowning as he follows Jennah up to the room* Will I be asked a lot of questions? I don’t really like knowledge tests… what if they put me in with dumb kids?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *loudly chuckles at Seph’s question* Trust me, you’ll never be put with the dumb children. You are smarter than any of them out there. Trust me. *she gently nudges him into the room* I’m sorry, but they said that you have to take the test on your own in here. So, I’ll see you again when you’re done.

*Inside the room, there is a single desk and a large test booklet. The booklet is set up and ready for Seph to start his test. There is also an elderly lady standing against the wall, prepared to watch Seph and insure that he will not cheat. Jennah closes the door once Seph is inside and moves to sit down.*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *looks rather unhappy as he walks inside and sits down at the desk, finding the chair uncomfortable. He does not like the old lady who is in charge of monitoring him while he is in the room, finding her to be intimidating and unfriendly looking. He picks up the test and works through it, soon forgetting all about her as he becomes engrossed in the test. He occaisonally shifts about in his chair, not liking how uncomfortable it is, then later finishes the test. He closes up the booklets and sets them in a neat pile, setting the pen at the top of them. He heads back out of the room once the lady lets him out of the room again, only too glad to be back with Jennah again. He stands on the chair beside her and whispers into her ear.* I didn’t like it in there… that lady smelled funny and she looked mean.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *softly chuckles at Seph’s comments. She gives him a soft grin before reaching over to rub his back* Oh, I’m certain that lady didn’t smell a smidgeon as bad as Hojo does. Anyway, I bet she only stood in the background, didn’t she? *she bends down to peck the top of Seph’s head with a smal kiss* Anyway, you look like you survived.

*Meanwhile, the lady has gathered up Seph’s test and handed it over to the scorers, who get to work right away on judging Seph’s performance. Since Jenna had given them extra money, Seph’s test is placed on a high priority to score and judge right away*

You may do the part of presenting the score. I don’t want to say how smart your character is.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *whispers* I still didn’t like her… she looked mean. *sits properly in his chair and kicks his feet impatiently as he waits for his results. After five minutes, he walks up to the counter to receive his test paper results, grinning to himself as he discovers he only got two questions wrong on the entire paper* I’m smart. *runs back over to Jennah to give the papers to her* I’m smart, mother. *grins proudly*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: promptly returns Seph grin.* That’s great, Seph. Not that I doubted for a moment that you were smart. *softly chuckles at the very thought and shakes her head* I’d best go find out what classwork they’d suggest for you and which tutor I can hire. *she stands up and pets the top of Seph’s head* Just wait here for a moment. *With that, the woman strolls over to the office and begins to speak with the school’s officials*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sits in the chair and waits for Jennah to finish talking. He picks up one of the magazines and begins to read through it, quickly finding the stories about the celebrities boring. He throws the magazine aside and begins humming to himself, making eye contact with the other kids in the room. He doesn’t socialize with them however*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *spends nearly an hour in the office, negotiating for Seph to be taught on her terms as well as being briefed on the type of coursework he’s have. In order to sweeten the deal, she gives the school a rather large payment via the credit card that she’s used before. Finally, once all the talking is done, Jenna steps out of the office with a large handful of books for Seph to start on and walks over to the boy.* Here. These are for you. *grins at him* They called you a child prodigy.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: They called me a what? Umph!! *yelps as he takes the books from Jennah, really not liking how heavy they all are* When do I begin learning with a tutor here? I hope I don’t get a scary old smelly lady for a tutor… *tries to hand the books back to her*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *Shakes her head* We’ll find out what the tutor is like tomorrow. I’ll be picking her up then. *looks down at him as she notices that he’s trying to hand her back the books. She shakes her head and firmly speaks* You carry them. It won’t be for long anyway. Now, come. Let’s go home. *she walks over to the exit and holds open the door for Sephy*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: But they’re heavy… *stumbles towards the door, straining with effort under the weight of the books. He makes protesting grunts as he follows Jennah, peering out at her from the sides of the book stack. He wanders back out onto the street and glances back at her, frowning* Do we have to go anywhere else? I bet my dinosaur friend is going to get hungry without us being there.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *rests her hand on Seph’s back in order to help stabalize him and guide him* Do not worry much about him. He’ll be fine. Anyway, we’re going home soon. *she looks around then leads Seph down the cooridor to the bathroom* Come.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *glances up at the sign overhead and follows her* I’m coming, but I don’t need to go to the bathroom, really. I’m fine for now… or I would be if I didn’t have to carry these heavy books. *grunts slightly under the weight of them, finding them heavier for the longer he has to carry them*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Shh.. We’re not going in here to relieve ourselves, boy. *opens the door and quickly ushers the child into the room. She scans the area then steps in herself. The sorceress takes a moment to insure that the door is closed, then walks over to Seph and rests her hands on his shoulders* Are you ready to go home?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *glances up at her from behind the books and quickly nods his head* Yes, I am very ready to go home… I don’t want to carry these any more, they’re so heavy. *pauses* Ah, now I know why you came in here. You don’t want to be seen when you make that big teleportation hole again, right?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *nods at Sephiroth* No one will notice if we disappear in here. *she gently pats the top of his head then pulls him in closer to her. She takes a deep breath before concentrating on the needed spell. Soon afterwards, the two disappear and reappear just outside of Jennah’s base. From there, the sorceress steps forward to open up the gateway for the boy*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *carries the books inside and wobbles as he walks down the stairs. About halfway down, he trips over, causing his pile of books to spill out onto the stairs with him. He tumbles down seven stairs before stopping, loudly whimpering in pain*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *loudly yelps as she spots Seph’s fall and quickly moves to catch him. Unfortunately, the woman is not fast enough to stop his fall, so she bends down next to him once he’s landed* Are you alright, Seph? You’re not injured, are you?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *moves to sit up again and examines his hands, loudly whimpering because he fell on them out of instinct, catching his fall* My wrists hurt… *slowly dusts himself off* I think I ruined some of the books. *frowns as he looks down at the books, which are now scattered all over the steps in front of him* Sorry…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *shakes her head at Seph* Don’t worry about the books. What matters is that you’re safe. Now, show me your wrists. Do you have any problems moving them?

Viewing 25 posts - 1,051 through 1,075 (of 1,301 total)
  • The topic ‘How to raise a Sephiroth’ is closed to new replies.