How to raise a Sephiroth

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Jennah’s children How to raise a Sephiroth

Viewing 25 posts - 1,026 through 1,050 (of 1,301 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Just take that corridor to the end, where the swinging doors are.” The doctor points out the door as she explains. “You will be back in the emergency room, and then you can just exit from there. Take care of yourselves.”

Seph: *whimpers softly and just holds onto Jennah, wanting to sleep off his sickness*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *Gratefully nods at the doctor* Thank you for your help. *she pats Seph’s back once more then quickly heads toward the exit. As soon as she’s out of the hospital, she closes her eyes and concentrates. From there, she reappears just outside of her base* You’ll be able to sleep soon, boy. *softly hums to him* It won’t take me long to get you to the bed. *She moves down the stairs, taking her time so that she won’t trip over and drop him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *mumbles* I don’t think it will take me long to get to sleep, either… I’m never going to eat that fruit again, let me tell you… *glances down the stairs sleepily and holds onto Jennah’s arm, coughing slightly* I need a drink.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *pats Seph’s back* Then I’ll get you something to drink. Just wait a bit, alright? *she finally reaches the botom of the stairs and gently sets Seph down on the bed* Just stay here. I’ll be right back. *gently strokes the side of his shoulder for a brief moment. Then, she backs away from the bed and walks upstairs.

She moves into a kitchen-like area, though it was built for those a bit taller than her. Originally, there was a bypedal saurian creatures who were considerably taller than Jenna on average who had used this room, so the counters and basic set-up of the entire room dwarfed Jenna in several ways. Still, she moved up to the counter and grabbed a glass that Seph would be able to hold then fills it with water.

Once done in the kitchen, ten minutes would have already passed. Jenna silently walks into the bedroom, not wanting to disturb the boy if he is sleeping already. Then, she sets the glass down next to the bed within reach of the young male.* There you go.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *is curled up and lying on his right side, already half asleep. He slowly glances up at Jennah and groans slightly, reaching over to take the glass. He sits up to drink about half of it, then lies back down again, mumbling* Thank you…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *gives Seph a soft, gentle grin and nods at him* You’re welcome. If you need anything else, do not feel guilty about asking. *frowns in thought then sighs* I’m going to still need to give you your daily shot.. *stands up and walks to the side, pulling out a small box that is filled with siringes that she had set up before-hand. She walks over to Seph and sits down next to him then reaches over to take his arm* Do not shy away. This will not hurt that much.[/b]

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *closes his eyes, less than interested in doing anything right now, also feeling too awful to bother objecting to the needle* No, it doesn’t hurt much, you’re right… I just feel horrible for hours afterwards…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: I’m certain that with time, the discomfort will become less and less. You just need time to get accustomed to it. *gently presses the needle against his arm then presses it under his skin. She slowly injects the Jenova-Mako concoction into Seph’s vein. Once the vial is empty, she slowly pulls it out of Seph and stands up to toss the siringe away* There.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *doesn’t really react to being injected and closes his eyes, wanting to sleep* Thank you for trying to make that easier… Hojo always made it something to be avoided and hated at every opportunity… *curls up once more and groans in discomfort* I feel awful…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: I’ll always do my best to make things as comfortable and standable as possible, Seph. *grins at him* I love you afterall. Your father on the other hand… All he ever saw in you was an object. A possession. His ideas on you and your existence were despicable. *bends down and gently kisses Seph’s forehead. She gives him a friendly grin then whispers* Just rest. You’ll feel better once you’re properly rested.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *groans back at her* Thank you, mother… *slowly drifts off to sleep, and would do so for nearly an entire day if not disturbed*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah continued to tend to the boys needs for the next few days. She tried playing video games with him a few more times and faired just as well as she did during the first attempt, abismally bad. In addition, the sorceress introduced Seph to the washer and drier for clothing and showed him how to use it. While she introduced him to the easy means of cleaning clothing, she promised that he can use this method as long as he’d feel like on one condition, if Seph were to keep his dirty clothes in a basket that she’d set aside for him and deal with them in a timely manner. So, she expected not to see any more clothing in her hot spring.

Once the date in which Seph’s furniture came by, Jennah was quite accustomed to having a small boy around to take care of. She felt less awkward and more comfortable in her new role as a mother. Still, the woman was not necessarily the perfect mother. She had her rough edges, and also did not hold onto some of the standards that regular humans would hold onto, such as making Seph eat raw meat rather than cooked foods. Nonetheless, the boy was given the best treatment that the inexperienced mother could possibly think of.

Jennah: *Walks up behind Seph and gently pats his head* Are you ready to pick up your new furniture? I’ve also scheduled for you to be tested so that a tutor program would know what person to assign to you. They were the best that I could find.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: I’m ready to go pick it up, I’ll just finish this level first. *frowns at the word ‘test’, assuming that it will be the same kind of physical tests that Hojo performs on him. He presses the pause button on the videogame he is playing and shakes his head at the idea, looking up at Jennah miserably* I don’t want to do a test… they’re horrible to sit through and they often hurt. Please don’t make me do it, mother.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *Frowns at Seph’s reaction then shakes her head, figuring out what he’s thinking by the mentioning of the word “pain”. She releases a soft chuckle then bends down to be even level with him. She softly speaks in order to calm him down* No, boy. You are not going to be taken to have a physical done. This test will evaluate how smart you are by asking you questions and having you solve problems, that’s all. *reaches over to rough his hair* I’m more than certain that the only pain that you can possibly experience from this sort of test is a headache. And that would only be temporary at that.

*She stands upright, stretching slightly. Then, the sorceress looks down at him once more* So, are you ready to go? Or do you want more time with your video game?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *frowns at her* You’re actually letting me decide what I want to do? *seems rather taken aback by the gesture and just sits there for a moment, trying to work out what to do. He turns off the video game and stands up properly* We may as well do the test. Because it will be over faster that way.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *softly chuckles at Seph’s reaction and nods at him* Why shouldn’t I allow for you to make your own choices? You’re not my prisoner. *shakes her head at the very thought* I’d rather have you do things because you want to, not because you have to. I think you’d enjoy things much better that way.

*Jennah checks Seph over for a moment then nods in approval* Well, let’s get going. *she picks him up, being careful not to drop him or topple herself backwards. As soon as she has a secure hold on Sephy, she closes her eyes and concentrates. After a few moments, she teleports the pair of them to a small alleyway not too distant away from the original furniture store which Seph and her had visited before.*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *seems a little disorientated as he is teleported, then pinches his nose as they teleport to the alleyway* Ah, back here again… I think somebody urinated here. Or there’s an open garbage can… yuck. *looks up at Jennah* Why don’t you just appear somewhere nicer?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *Shakes her head at Seph* I am sorry for the less than favorable spot, but it is the safest for us. Normal humans can’t just teleport and appear out of no where. Then, there is the fact that there are cars that actively use the streets of this city. *frowns as she sets Seph down. She slowly shakes her head as she considers the consequences of appearing in public* If I were to appear somewhere nicer, we’d risk either being hit right away by a car or having a mob of humans maurade against us and call for our deaths for being different than everything they know. Do you understand now?

*She reaches down to grasp onto Seph’s hand then walks toward the furniture store*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: I understand it. People are afraid of others whom are special and different, and yes, they keps me in a sterile lab my entire life because I was different. Hades only knows what they would try to do to you, mother. It makes sense to hide everything special you do. That way you stay safe. *takes her hand and walks along with her, bounding slightly as he does his best to keep up with her fast pace. He darts behind her occaisonally as he does not want to get whacked in the face by a careless passer-by like last time* You can at least get away from them if you want. I couldn’t do that…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *looks down at Seph and shakes her head* Remember, I was caught for a bit after trying to free you the first time.. If I had not held back, we could have both avoided that time in captivity. *Sighs at the memories then closes her eyes and shakes her head as if to shake off the thoughts* But that is in the past, Seph. We need not dwell on the past, hm? We have you and me now, right? *grins as best she can to him, though, as usual, there is a hint of sorrow in her expression.*

And yes, I can always escape, but sometimes it is not the best solution. Sometimes, you must think of what your actions would do well beyond your own needs.

*She strolls into the furniture store. After scanning the signs for a moment, she walks over to the pick-up desk and explains that she has items that are in and ready for her to retrieve. Once the attendant steps away to call for assistance who could obtain Jenna’s purchases, the sorceress bends down to Seph’s level and softly speaks to him* I can trust you to stay put, right? I need to step back there for a bit. *She points to the door to the back room*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *walks with Jennah into the store and slowly nods his head as he is asked to stay put at the desk* As long as nobody bothers me, I can stay here. *moves to sit on the ground out of the walkway and leans his head against the side of the desk, humming to himself as he waits for his ‘mother’ to return*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *taps her foot impatiently as she waits for the workers to gather the funiture that she had bought. She looks up at the ceiling and loudly sighs, for she never was the most patient of beings. She preferred going in and out and having things finished right away. However, she didn’t want to give the boy she was with too bad of an example, so she continues to wait so she’d at least obtain the furniture in the propper manner.*

*After fifteen minutes have passed, the warehouse worker finally pulls up a few large flatbeds that contained the boxes full of Seph’s bed and other new funiture. Jenna takes a moment to inpsect the boxes, noting that the furniture is already constructed and ready to use, then nods in approval. She firmly speaks so that there would be no questions as to her intentions* Thank you. I already have a truck in the back. I can handle it from this point on. *she waves off the worker and restates her lack of need for assistance when he questions her*

*Once the worker had backed off, she closely inspects the area for any signs of other workers or cameras. Seeing that there were only a few people who may spot what she is about to do, the sorceress casts a small spell to avert their attention away from her. Once that was accomplished, she closes her eyes and concentrates on the furniture. The furniture slowly fades out of existence as the woman sends it away into her sub-space compartment so that she can easily carry it. However, given the weight of the objects, the task does strain Jennah a bit.*

*She sighs as she finishes gathering Seph’s new belongings. Then, she steps back into the main store so that she can return to the location where she had left Sephy. Bending down infront of him, she reaches out to pat the top of his head* I hope that you weren’t too bored, boy. Are you ready to go?

While Jenna had ben gone, the clerk behind the desk had noticed Sephy on the floor and asked him several times if he were alright. She also gave him a pen and paper so that he wouldn’t be completely bored as he waits for his “mother”. However, the woman frequently grumbled about not being a babysitting service.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *just sits at the desk as he waits for Jennah to return. He spends some of the time looking at the clothes of people walking by, and counting the number of people that come into the store in the space of a minute. He nods up at the lady as she asks if he’s OK, thankfully taking the pen and paper as it is given to him to draw on. He looks around for something to draw, then spots a sports utility vehicle parked in the street outside. He begins to draw it with the pen, making neat and accurate lines which would probably not be normal for a boy his age.*

*By the time Jennah returns, he has finished drawing the SUV, and has begun to draw the scenery around it. He is busy drawing individual leaves on a tree when Jennah pats him on the head, startling him slightly. He looks up at her and quickly shakes his head* No, I wasn’t bored, mother. *holds up his drawing to show her* See? *gets to his feet and hands the pen and paper back to the lady at the desk* You can keep these.

Seferia
    Keymaster

The service representative stares at Seph as he draws and whistles from time to time, impressed by his drawing skills. She shakes her head in disbelief and grins over at Seph. “I swear, if I had your talent, I’d be making a fortune. Keep up the good work.”

Once Sephiroth hands the drawing over to her, she widely grins and nods her thanks at him. “Thank you so much.” The representative waves goodbye to him as he leaves.

Jennah: *blinks in astonishment as Seph shows her the drawing then slowly shakes her head* Well, you certainly have some hidden tallents.. *shakes her head* Come now, let’s get going. You have a test to take. *she reaches down to take his hand then begins leading him out of the buiding.*

*Once outside, Jennah walks up the street for several blocks then takes a few turns until she finally reaches the office of a home-schooling organization. She glances down at Seph and gives him a small smile* I’m certain you’ll do fine. *From there, she leads him up the stairs and walks into the office. She nudges Seph toward one of the leather chairs in the office then softly speaks* Stay put for now. I’m going to tell them that we’re here.

*From there, the sorceress walked over to the receptionist desk. She spends five minutes informing the receptionist as to why she had Seph were there and that she had an appointment. Once done, she walks back over to Seph’s side and sits down next to him* Here, they wanted you to fill out this. *she hands him a small sheet that inquired as to background information. Then, she whispered to him* Just make up any information that you don’t know like you did at that hospital. Ok?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grins with pride as the desk receptionist compliments his work. He grins up at Jennah and nods as she comments that he has some talent* Thank you very much, it’s not that hard to draw what you see. *He follows her out of the building, and frowns as they head back onto the street and into the home schooling office. He resists slightly as they enter the office, not wanting to do a test. He takes the sheet from her and frowns* Do we have to do this? I don’t want to do a test. I’m smart enough as I am. *begins filling out any old information on the form* What’s a high school? Is it on the top of a mountain or something? Who cares how high it is?

Viewing 25 posts - 1,026 through 1,050 (of 1,301 total)
  • The topic ‘How to raise a Sephiroth’ is closed to new replies.