How to raise a Sephiroth

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Jennah’s children How to raise a Sephiroth

Viewing 25 posts - 1,001 through 1,025 (of 1,301 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *deeply frowns as she sniffs the fruit then shakes her head. She deeply frowns then moves over to Seph and picks him up* I’m taking you to be looked at. I don’t think you ate something you should have.. *closes her eyes and teleports to a random city that comes into her mind, Sydney, and quickly carries Seph into the ER area*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *frowns at her* I’m fine mother, really… this is no worse than the feeling I get from those needles that you and Hojo keep giving me…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *shakes her head and sets Seph in a chair* Just sit here and stay put. I’m going to get you help. *moves over the the receptionist desk and sets down the fruit infront of her* I have a boy who ate this fruit. *points over at Seph* I think that he may have poisoned himself. He needs to be looked at.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

The receptionist behind the counter hands Jenna a clipboard with a form to fill out, and then calls over a doctor to attend to them. The doctor instructs them to head in through the doors and into the nearest free examination room so she can begin looking at him.

Seph: *seems very annoyed and unhappy with the situation, his general dislike of doctors not helping him much anyway. He whines in protest as the doctor examines him properly, sighing with relief as the doctor leaves him alone once again*

The doctor instructs Jenna that she will be back in just a moment, seeming to know exactly what needs to be done. She does not seem terribly panicked, so it is obviously not too serious.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Takes the clipboard and stares down at it. She can read the areas that need to be filled out, but she doesn’t have the skills to fill in the answers. So, she just blankly stares at it for a few minutes until Seph is brought into the examination room.

She sighs at Seph’s struggling and moves over to stand closer to him. She gently places her hand on his shoulder and tries to massage it in order to keep him calm.* It’s alright, boy. They’re not going to hurt you. I promise.

*She looks up as the doctor leave and nods. Soon afterwards, she hands the clip-board to Seph and softly speaks* Do you know how to fill this out… I.. *frowns and looks to the side* I.. I can’t write.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *Stares at her incredulously and slowly shakes his head* You can’t write? Here, I can teach you when we get back, its very easy. *takes the clipboard and pen from her, then begins to fill out the form* What’s my last name? And where do I live? *holds his stomach with his right hand and writes with the left*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *mutters* I don’t know, make up a last name. And you can say that you live in Halcyon. *frowns in thought then looks down at what he’s writing* You’re going to need to make up a birth date as well. Unless for some reason your years are the same as my planet’s. It’s currently 1998 here.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *counts back the number of years he is old* What’s the date? I don’t know my birthday, so do you want me to make that up too?

The doctor heads back into the room, holding a small medicine cup with a dose of pink medicine inside, as well as a bucket. She hands the cup to Sephy and picks up his clip board to look at it, giving him instructions to drink it. She sets the bucket down on the floor nearby, then heads out of the room and shuts the door to give them some privacy for a while.

Seph: *sniffs the medicine warily, not liking its scent* I don’t want this, you take it… *offers it to Jennah*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *shakes her head at Sephy* No, that is meant for you to take, not me. Just take it, boy. It’ll make you feel better in the long run. *sits down in a nearby chair and eyes the bucket. She cocks her eyebrow and tries to come up with an explanation for the bucket. Once she finally thinks that it must be for Seph to throw up in, she deeply frowns. Still, she remains silent about her thoughts*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *frowns in suspicion at the medicine and takes it, screwing his face up at once at the flavour. He coughs slightly and tries to spit out the taste, whimpering* That tasted horrible… *leans back in the seat and glances at the door* Now what happens? That doctor said she wasn’t coming back for a while.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *Shrugs at Seph* I know just as much as you do about what’s going to happen, Seph. You saw how much she spoke to me. *leans back in the chair and stretches* I’m certain that medicine is supposed to do something.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *slowly shakes his head and rests it on the table beside him, hugging his stomach now* It’s not doing anything, it’s useless… it actually is making me feel much worse….

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *Softly speaks, not wanting to alarm Seph too much* I imagine that the best way for them to cure you is to have you eject that fruit that you ate… *points to the bucket* At least, I can’t find any better explanation for that being there.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *whimpers loudly* But I don’t want to throw up! I hate it. It burns my throat and I feel awful for days afterwards… *closes his eyes and tries to rest as a means of quelling the worsening queasyness in his stomach*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *Shrugs* Maybe I’m wrong and they’re just prepping you to have your stomach contants pumped out by some other means. I don’t know Seph. I was just giving you my best bet. *stands up and moves to sit down next to him. She gently rests her hand on his shoulder in order to give him comfort*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *makes a slight coughing noise and groans, leaning over the bucket as he begins the process of throwing up the contents of his stomach, coughing inbetween retches*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *screws her face up at the sight of Seph’s vomit and snorts at the smell. Still, she remains at Seph’s side and gently pats his back in order to give him comfort* It’ll be all over soon enough, boy. Then you can go home and I’ll get you anything you want..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *just continues to throw up for a few more moments and loudly coughs in discomfort, groaning* No, that’s alright… *reaches for a tissue to wipe his mouth off with*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *watches the boy, noticing how he is looking around and quickly moves to grab a nearby towel and hand it to him* Here. Clean yourself off. *reaches over to take the bucket* Do you think that you’re done with this, or do you think you’re going to throw up some more?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *slowly shakes his head and frowns* I don’t need it… *takes the towel and finishes wiping himself off, then curls up in the chair, not wanting to really do anything else now but sleep*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *nods at Seph * Alright. *picks up the bucket then sets it to the side of the room. She glances outside for a moment, looking for signs of the doctor who saw Sephiroth. However, she does not see anyone she recognizes, so she simply sits back in the chair she was in before and waits as patiently as she can, which is not that patiently at all. She taps her foot and shifts about quite a bit while she waits*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *just makes a mild groaning noise and remains curled up in the chair*

The doctor returns to the room after another ten minutes with a pitcher of ice water.
    “That’s a lot better now, isn’t it?” She hands a small medicine bottle containing more of the emetic medicine to Jenna. “Administer another dose to the boy in six hours if he does not seem any better. Make sure he drinks plenty of fluids and rest, he’ll be fine within 24 hours.”
    She grins and pats the boy on the back. “You can go home now. I’ve seen a lot of young boys in my line of work, but none with that unusual hair colour. How very strange.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *examines the medicine then nods* Thank you.. *She places it into a small pouch on the side of her belt then stands up. She quickly frowns as she realizes that the woman is commenting on Seph’s hair color and quickly interjects* He asked to have it died. I figured that it couldn’t hurt him to have died hair, so there we are. *moves over to Seph and gently picks him up* He is happy with his hair color, and that’s all that matters to me.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

The doctor seems rather puzzled, but shakes her head.
    “Take care of him. He will be his normal self in no time.”

Seph: *grumbles a bit as Jennah picks him up, and leans over her shoulder, coughing slightly* I want to go home… this place smells funny. I never liked medical places… *closes his eyes, wanting to sleep, not seeming to care that Jennah is holding him*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *nods at the doctor and gives her a small smile* Thank you for your assistance. I shall take good care of my son. *gently pats the back of Seph’s head then back out of the room* I know, Seph. I’ll be taking you home soon. And then you can rest as much as you want. *She looks around for a second before softly speaking to the doctor* Which way is out?

Viewing 25 posts - 1,001 through 1,025 (of 1,301 total)
  • The topic ‘How to raise a Sephiroth’ is closed to new replies.