How to raise a Sephiroth

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Jennah’s children How to raise a Sephiroth

Viewing 25 posts - 976 through 1,000 (of 1,301 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *mumbles* Thank you… *finishes rubbing his hands dry on his clothes, but doesn’t look up at her* WHat do you want me to do now?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *Shakes her head at him then gently picks him up. She cups her hand under his chin and tries to get him to look at her* Five minutes of doing something that you don’t want to do will not kill you, boy. I am not nearly anywhere as mean as a hundreth of Hojo. *she strokes his cheek* Now, you can return to playing, but do remember this lesson. I see a pile of clothing in that spring again, and you’ll be cleaning clothes in that manner for a week.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *slowly nods his head* I understand. I don’t like it, but I understand. *frowns* What if I am leaving them in there to soak?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Once I show you how to use the machines, tomorrow, you’ll see that you do not need to let them soak like that. So, if you do “let them soak”, you will be cleaning them in the manner that requires such. Understand? *steps out of the hot springs then sets Seph down* Now, go have fun again.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *slowly nods his head, but it is clear that he is still not very happy* Yes, I understand that… I just dont want to do it manually. *sits down on the ground and lowers his head*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: I wanted you to learn. There may come a time when you’re out there in a place with no technology. I want you to know how to take care of yourself if that ever occurs. *pats the top of his head* Everything that I’m doing, I’m doing to help you.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: I understand that too, but it still doesn’t change the fact that I don’t like doing such chores. What else will I have to do? There’s bound to be much worse things….

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Eventually, when you’re older. I’ll give you some survival training. But I won’t have you doing many chores at all, Seph. *nudges his back* Now, go have fun with your books and toys. You deserve it.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: You mean you’re not going to ask me to do something else? *frowns* Why not? How come you’re going to let me go now?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Maybe because you did what I asked you to do and I didn’t have any other things I was going to teach you. *Shakes her head at him* Just go play your games.

The dinosaur leaps off the one rock it was resting on then scampers over to Sephy. It chirps at him then rubs up against him.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *reaches over to pat the dinosaur on the head* I think he’s getting hungry. We should feed him soon, don’t you think? *Grins* I’ll go up there and get him some.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *nods at Seph* I trust you to be able to get him food. If you need me to, I’ll watch over him while you’re out there. *sits down on the bed and picks up her book once more* Just don’t wander too far into the forest.. *pauses for a moment as she thinks then looks over at him* You said you know how to make a bit of psychic communication, right?

The dinosaur snips at Seph’s clothing, searching for hidden food.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Hey! *frowns and stumbles away from the dinosaur, not wanting to have his clothes bitten and torn* I can form some of that psychic mind speaking, but not very much. The other Sephiroth said I am capable of it, but like all the other things he told me I can do, I need to practise. He told me how to do it, and I understand, but it just doesn’t work too well for me…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *nods at Sephy* That’s more than good enough. If you run into trouble. Just send me a psychic call. I’ll come to you as soon as I possibly can to help you. If it’s life-threatening, please make it as loud as you can muster. Understand?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *nods his head and pats the dinosaur on the head* Stay here with mother, dinosaur guy. I’m going to get food now.

Sephy heads out of the hot spring area and up the stairs, pushing the door open so he can head outside. He frowns as he notices that it is evening and already nearly nightfall, the sunlight just a thin pink line on the horizon. So he quickly runs to one of the nearest trees, climbing up the trunk to get at the small fruits growing on the branches.
    He can’t really see them too well in the dim light, but bites into them and eats them anyway, unaware that they are poisonous. He baulks slightly at the bitter flavour, but is hungry so swallows the fruit anyway. He plucks a good lot of them off the tree and stuffs them into his pockets, climbing down again. He bounds back into the base, carefully shutting the door behind him, quickly moving down the stairs once again.

Seph: Hey dinosaur guy, come here! *runs into Jennah’s quarters and dumps the fruits out onto the floor* Come on, I have food for you!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *looks up from her book as Seph returns and nods at him, grinning. She is glad that he has safely returned; however, she is unaware that he ate poisonous fruit. So, she shows no signs of worry for the boy’s safety* I see nothing tried to snap you up as dinner. That’s good.

The dinosaur chirps and scurries over to Sephy. He first rubs up against him as Seph deposits the fruit on the floor. Once he spots the fruit, however, he quickly moves over to sniff it. However, after a few moments of inspecting the fruit, the dinosaur hisses and quickly backs away from it, for he recognizes the fuit as something that made him sick in the past.

Jennah: *tilts her head at the dinosaur’s reaction and shrugs* I guess he doesn’t like the food you brought this time.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *frowns at the dinosaur and picks one of the fruits up, offering it to him* Come on, you should eat it. I picked it for you. *waves the fruit in the air in a somewhat enticing manner* Eat. It’s good for you. *drops the fruit again and sighs* Well, that was a waste of time…

Seferia
    Keymaster

The dinosaur hisses at the fruit then scurries away from it. He very clearly does not want to touch or lick the poisonous vegetation.

Jennah: Well, at least now you know what he will not eat, boy. *returns her attention to her book* Maybe he just doesn’t like the taste of that stuff.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *licks his fingers and nods* I don’t blame him, it did taste a little bitter. Not bad, just bitter. Like lemons. *kicks at one of the fruits* Now what am I supposed to do with it? I already ate, these were for the dinosaur guy. But if he doesn’t want them, they’ll sit on the floor here and start stinking if they’re left alone.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *calmly speaks, not overly interested in the fruit herself* Then, take them back outside. There’s bound to be something out there that will eat them. At the very least, outside is wild and full of tons of smells.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *shakes his head* Maybe later, mother. *moves onto the bed and lies down on his side* For just now, I want to rest. I don’t feel so good any more.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *nods at Seph and pats the bed next to her* Then rest. *looks over at him* Unless you’d rather have me get someone with medical training to look at you. You just feel tired, right?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *slowly shakes his head* My stomach feels sore… I feel sick also. I think I have stomach ache, but I can’t imagine why. That fruit wasn’t bad, I smelled it all before eating it…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *deeply frowns at what Seph says and shakes her head* How bad of a stomach ache would you say that you have? *moves over to the fruit and picks one up, inspecting it*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: It got worse when I came down here. I was fine a little while ago, I don’t understand it… *curls up and groans slightly* Ouch… *mumbles* I’ll be fine in a few hours or so..

Viewing 25 posts - 976 through 1,000 (of 1,301 total)
  • The topic ‘How to raise a Sephiroth’ is closed to new replies.