How to raise a Sephiroth

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Jennah’s children How to raise a Sephiroth

Viewing 25 posts - 76 through 100 (of 1,301 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: I’m over here… *nervously peeks his head out from the table he was hiding behind* Sorry, but… *deeply frowns, still shaking slightly* Something outside the room growled at me… *whimpers* I think it’s still there…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Huh? Where exactly were you that you were growled at? *looks out the room closely examining the entranceway. She shrugs as she finds nothing then turns back around to face Seph* THere’s nothing just outside the door, Seph.. Did you go wandering about?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *slowly nods his head, tensing up as if preparing for a scolding* Yes.. I wandered into the stairs and went down that walkway to the left… *whimpers* I just wanted to know what was down there. And then the thing down there growled at me…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *deeply sighs at his description and kneels down to his level, gently touching his shoulder* I see now… That level houses a very dangerous creature. I want you to avoid that level at all costs. Even though that creature is chained and drugged, he may still escape and I don’t want you to be in his way if that happens, understand? *gently presses her index finger on her left hand against the bottom of his chin ans rubs his chin with her thumb* I don’t want you to get hurt while under my watch. I promised to keep you safe, but I need you to help me with that task. OK?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *lowers his head and just nods as Jennah speaks, acting rather a lot like a scolded puppy* Yes… *just stands there and listens to her, scrunching up the front of his bloodied shirt in his hands as he continues to listen to her speak, only looking up at her again as she touches his face, calming as he figures out that she is not going to beat him* I’m sorry, I won’t go up there again. I don’t want to… *frowns as his stomach growls in protest, declaring its hunger*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *frowns at Seph’s behavior and tries to lift his face so that he’s looking at her* Listen to me, boy. I am not going to intentially hurt you. Slaps and punches teaches you nothing. Trust me, I know. *smirks faintly at her memories of Kerash slapping her around when she misbehaved and her just shrugging it off, then frowns as she hears his stomach growl* Go, eat some more. It’s not good for you to starve yourself. *moves her hands away from him and stands upright*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: But it’s not very nice tasting… *glances back to the corpse and frowns* And I can’t pull it apart. It keeps sliding out of my hands. *looks up at her* Can you do it for me?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *examines his hands then her clawed gloves before noding at him* Of course… I’ll get you some weapons to use as tools soon enough. *walks over to the kill and begins tearing apart the meat for him, leaving a pile of small strips for the boy to eat as well as pulling out the organs that she normally gains nutrients from. adding them to the pile*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *begins to pick up the strips and chew on them* This tastes different to anything I’ve ever tasted before… it’s just full of blood.. *spits out a bit of sinew and continues to slowly munch through the raw meat, frowning as he watches Jennah add bits of organs to the pile for him* I’m not eating that.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Those are the best parts, boy. You were complaining about how you’ll get all your nutrition, that’s how. *crosses her arms* Eating only the meat will just leave you weakened in the end. *finishes after a good sized pile is made then stands up* Don’t worry, none of this will harm your innards and it tastses fine.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: But I need to eat fruits.. I like them. And the people in the lab always gave me vitamin supplements too. And other pills too, to keep me from getting sick. *frowns as he chews on the pieces of meat* Are you going to give me any of those? Or is all of that found in this stuff? *picks up a piece of shredded liver and cautiously tastes it, flicking it onto the floor* Yuck!!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: That bit there has a good number of vitamins and nuetrients for you, boy. And I don’t know what the purpose of supplemental vitamins are, but I don’t have any around here anyway. As for fruits, you can go looking around the forest later for whatever fruits you want to eat.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *nods, seeming satisfied with her answer and continues to eat the bits of raw meat until he is full, feeling game enough to chew through a bit more of the offal halfway through. He wipes his hands off on his clothes and grins slightly as he notices how bloody the shirt has become, knowing he would never be allowed to get away with that back at the laboratory*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *is not bothered by his bloodied shirt at all and just nods at him as he finishes eating* That’s a good boy. Now, if you don’t mind, go wash your hands and then you can help me set up the bed so we can use it tonight. *nods her head toward the bed and sheets that she was preparing then looks down at him, giving him a small grin in an attempt to encourage him* It is a very nice bed and I’m certain you’ll love it.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: As long as it’s warm, I’m sure I will. *quickly heads into the spring area to wash off his face and hands, taking another moment to change his shirt, picking up a new one from the pile of clothing, tossing the old one into the spring. He grins in amusement and heads back into Jennah’s quarters, flicking the water off his hands* Okay, I’m clean now. *steps away from the dead carcass* What are you going to do with that?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Oh, that.. *flicks her hand at the carcass and teleports it outside into the forest* The scavengers will finish off the rest. Now, come. *begins billowing out the fitted sheet so it’d spread out across the bed before she tucks in the first corner* You know how to make a bed, right?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *blinks as he watches the carcass dissapear, still not used to the teleportation idea* And the scavengers like eating it…? *walks over to the bed and slowly shakes his head as he is asked about knowing how to make a bed* No. Nobody ever showed me how. My bed was always made for me. *He grabs the other side of the bedcover and tries to tuck it in just like he saw Jennah do, seeming interested in helping* Like this? *looks up at her again, seeking out her approval*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *gives Seph a friendly reassuring smile and nods at him* That’s pretty much how this one works. *moves over to one of the other corners and holds it up* See how this part has elastic, all you do is tuck the elastic part under the mattress and make it line up with the corner. *tucks in the corner* Like that. *frowns* Though you now have the last corner… It may be tricky since it will be very taunt.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *moves to the end of the bed and grabs the last corner, tugging on it quite hard as he struggles to pull it down over mattress. He makes a soft growling noise with effort, yelping as the fabric slips out of his hands, causing him to fall onto the floor* Ouch… *moves to his feet again and whimpers, rubbing his back* That hurt…

Seferia
    Keymaster

I’m definitely not going to keep up this pace as the dayprogresses… Oh wells, I’ll keep up as best I can. You are a maniac!

Jennah: *sighs* I shouldn’t have left the last corner to you.. I’m sorry. *moves over to the corner and firmly takes it in her hands before slipping it under the matress. As soon as she’s done with that sheet, she kneels down next to Seph and pats his shoulder* Are you alright? *tries to give him a reassuring grin*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aw come on that’s just mean. =3 I’m not a maniac, hehe.

Seph: *nods up at her* I’m alright. I just fell over, that’s all. *shows her his hands as if to show her that he didn’t suffer any injuries* See? *gets to his feet again* I’m fine. *glances back to the bed* You have to put the sheets on now, right?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Yes you are, you are a complete insane maniac who stays up too late. *grins*

Jennah: *nods at him* That’s right, and the rest will be a lot easier than the fitted sheet. *stands up and picks up the regular sheet. She gives him a mishievious smirk before she billows it out toward him in an attempt to cover his head with it*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Your fault!! Heh, I’d RP at work too if I could. One of these days I’ll get a desk job…

Seph: *loudly giggles as the sheet covers him and bats the covers away with his hands* Hey, stop that! *grabs at the sheet and tries to yank it away from her, tugging on it*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Fweh, don’t go blaming me alone. *pokes* I tell you to go to sleep at decent times.

Jennah: *smirks and makes a fake gasping sound as she allows Seph to take the sheet from her then firmly plants her hands on her hips and narrows her eyes at him* Well, how am I supposed to make up the bed now, hm? *grins at him* I suppose I’m just going to have to make you sleep on the floor now.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hehehe, I’m teasing, don’t worry. I’m aiming to go to bed around 3 – 3:30am this evening.

Seph: *grins timidly at her suggestion and moves to lie down on the floor* Is that supposed to be punishment? I’m used to sleeping on the floor. Just give me a pillow and do what you want.

Viewing 25 posts - 76 through 100 (of 1,301 total)
  • The topic ‘How to raise a Sephiroth’ is closed to new replies.