How to raise a Sephiroth

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Jennah’s children How to raise a Sephiroth

Viewing 25 posts - 951 through 975 (of 1,301 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *nods as she listens to Seph’s instructions then takes the controller. She studies it for a moment then attempts to play the game that Seph had on. To say the least, she’d be absolutely, stinking horrible at the game. She frowns as she uses up all the lives allotted to her then hands the controller back to Sephy* I think it’s best if I leave this sort of stuff for you.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *chuckles at her and takes back the controller* Yes, but if you practise, you’ll get better eventually. Maybe you don’t have any hand eye co-ordination.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Maybe I’m just much too old to learn how to play these things. I am over a few centuries old, afterall. *pats the top of his head* They say these sort of things are for boys your age, anyway.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *blinks* Who says that? And why? Hojo never let me play one, not ever. I never even saw one of these until you showed me it…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *shrugs* It’s just people on my home planet. Adults and whatnot. *waves her hand in a dismissive manner* It’s far from anything that you need to worry about, Seph. Anyway, I’m certain if you were around normal adults in your own world, they’d say the same thing.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Maybe they would, I don’t know… I’ve never seen anything like this until you showed me, so I don’t know if adults would say that or not. *frowns* For somebody who everybody claims to be ‘special’, I don’t know a lot outside of my studies.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *chuckles then leans in to whisper into Seph’s ear* Here’s a secret. No one knows more than what is outside of what they have studied and been taught. *smirks and winks at him* Don’t worry. I’ll help you expand your knowledge. *glances at the TV* Actually, I think that I’ve already done that.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: I’d agree with that too… I hope you can teach me a lot. Centra can help me with that device you gave me too. Are you still going to get me a tutor, or is Centra going to teach me?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *nods at Seph as she shifts about so that she’s lying on her side and facing him* Yes, I intend on getting you a flesh and blood instructor. Centra can only teach what she’s programmed to do and can’t take into account that some scenerios have multiple ways to be right. A real life instructor can do much better. We’ll be aquiring the instructor in a few days when I pick up your furniture.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *slowly nods* I just hope the instructor won’t be mean. I hate it when people tell me what to do…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: If you get a mean instructor, I’ll personally kill them. *stands up* Now, get dressed. I am going to show you how to clean your clothing. I shall start with the hard way, which you shall do each time you throw clothes into my warm springs. And then, I”ll show you how to use the machines that do it automaticly. *steps out of Seph’s room and walks to the hot spring*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *reluctantly follows Jennah, despite the fact he doesn’t want to do any cleaning right now* Do I have to? Can’t we learn the easy way first?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *narrows her eyes at Seph and shakes her head* No, you shall leran to wash your clothes so that you have an appreciation for the act. It’s not that hard, anyway. I used to do it all the time when I was younger. Now, go put on some clothing. *walks over to the hot springs and begins fishing out the clothes that Seph just threw in there*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *dumps the towels on the floor and quickly changes into some new clothes* But I don’t want to do it the hard way. Teach me the easy way. Then I can just keep on doing that.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *shakes her head at Sephy* No. I want you to know how to do it this way incase you are ever deprived of being around a machine anyway. *sets down some detergent near the pile of Seph’s dirty clothes and waves him over* Now, first start by putting that onto those. *Ponts to the deterrgent, then at the clothes* Next, you scrub the soap into the clothing. You may use a nearby rock to help.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *baulks slightly at her instructions and leaves the room, wanting to go play with his toys*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Scowls at Seph and moves to grab his arm. She is not rough with him, but she does drag him back over to the pile of clothing* You are not leaving this room until all those clothes are cleansed. Understand?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *whimpers at her* I don’t want to do it… can’t I do it another day? I don’t want to clean. It sounds dull and boring, plus it’s going to waste time.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *shakes her head at Seph* No, today, you clean the clothing. I’m not going to be lenient with you on this matter. *nudges him to the clothes* I’m not letting you out of this room until you do it.

*meanwhile, the dinosaur wakes up from his nap on the rocks. He curiously chirps and watches Sephers*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *folds his arms in a rather stubborn manner and scowls* No. I’m not going to. I don’t want to do it… *remains standing there, wanting to know how much he can get away with*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Fine, you’ll be locked in this room for hours upon hours then. *moves out of the room then closes the door so that he wouldn’t be able just to run out. She yells out to him from the other side* I hope you like it in there.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *sits down on the floor and frowns at her* Hmph… so much for not being told what to do… *moves over to the pile of clothes and begins rubbing detergent through them anyway, stomping on them to work it in properly* Stupid washing… *picks up the pile of soapy clothes and washes them out in the spring, then lays them out on a nearby hot rock to dry*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *listens in to the activities going on in the cleaning room and nods as she hears Seph work on the clothing. She opens the doors not long after she stops heraing him moving about* Now, was that so hard? Remember, put clothing in my hot spring like that again and you’ll be doing that for a week. I’ll show you the easy way tomorrow.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *just continues cleaning, not wanting to talk to her right now. He soon finishes up with the cleaning and shakes his hands off, picking up a towel to dry them off*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *sighs at Seph’s attitude and shakes her head at him* I am sorry, boy. But there are some things that must be done in order for you to develop and learn. I cannot coddle you. You’d never become independent if I did that. *moves over to him and rubs the top of his head* You did a good job.

Viewing 25 posts - 951 through 975 (of 1,301 total)
  • The topic ‘How to raise a Sephiroth’ is closed to new replies.