How to raise a Sephiroth

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Jennah’s children How to raise a Sephiroth

Viewing 25 posts - 901 through 925 (of 1,301 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *Deeply frowns at Seph’s request and slowly shakes her head* Well, their scent gives them away for those who can smell such. But for you… Well, you’d have to stick your hand into his anal cavity, though it’s called a cloaca… *Shakes her head* I can tell you that it’s a male though.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *frowns* I don’t want to put my hand in there.. *looks rather disgusted at the idea* Yuck. I don’t want to touch him anywhere near there, I’d imagine he wouldn’t like it. *pats the dinosaur on the head* How often do I need to feed him? Can he eat the same things we do?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *sighs at Seph’s questions and shakes her head* You’ll have to take cues from him, boy. Those sort of creatures are normally wild and unperdicatable. I tamed him for you, but I personally don’t know much other than his kind makes decent meals if there is nothing else around to catch. *Shakes her head*

The dinosaur continues to rub up against Sephy, somewhat acting like a cat would.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *deeply frowns* You want to eat him? No! *pats the dinosaur’s head* I won’t let you do that…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *Groans and shakes her head. She rests her fingers on her temples and massages her forehead as she does that* No, Seph. I did not mean I wanted to eat him. I was just saying that in the past, that’s about the only interaction I had with his species. *lifts her head to look at Seph* Do you understand now?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *scowls at her* I understand. You’re still not going to eat him. He’s my friend now. It’s not a good idea to bring in others like him that you kill either. I don’t want him to get sad.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Seph, I am more than certain that creature would not care. Their kind scavenges on the remains of their fallen commerades all the time. *sighs and shakes her head* But if it’ll make you happier, I’ll not kill ones like him. Alright?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *slowly nods his head* Very good, thank you. I’ll try to keep him out of harm’s way when you go hunting. *glances at the dinosaur and thinks* Now all he needs is a name.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Well, I’m no good with names, so don’t ask me for help. Maybe you can find a decent name in one of those books I bought for you or in one of those video games. *shrugs*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *slowly nods his head* I will go looking for a suitable name, mother. Where’s he going to sleep? And am I going to have to house train him? Does he have any health needs I should know about? How much do they sleep? Will he sleep in my bed, or will he prefer to sleep on the floor?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *sighs at Seph then stands up and moves over to him. She kneels down next to him and tries to look into his eyes* Listen to me, Seph. These creatures are not normally pets. I cannot tell you how it will behave as a pet because that is not something that has ever been encountered before. Do you understand that much? So, you’re going to have to learn as you move ahead with taking care of this guy. I also can’t say exactly how old this guy is, but he’s clearly not a young creature anymore.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *deeply frowns* Does that mean he’s going to die soon? I just got him, I don’t want him to die. I fed him and took him home, he’s my friend. We only just met…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *groans* I don’t know. He probably is not on the verge of death, but he’s not going to be alive for years upon years, decades upon decades. We’ll just have to watch and see how long this guy lives, ok? Or, I can get you a creature that is actually bred to be domesticated.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: I want to look after the dinosaur and make his last days comfortable. Perhaps he’ll live longer with the extra care. *nods to himself*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *groans at Seph* I already told you, this guy is not about to die just yet. Still, he’s not a hatchling, so he’s not going to be with you for as long as a new born hatchling would. With luck, he’s only a year or two old. So, maybe he will live for years to come. *reaches over to firmly rest her hand on Seph’s shoulder* Now, you do realize that you are going to need to provide for him, right?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *nods his head* I can share that raw meat and fruits you bring home with him. There’s always more than enough meat left over to share. I can also pick fruits from that tree for him to eat. I don’t think it will be hard.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *nods at him* As long as you understand that he is your responsibility now. I have cast a spell on him to make him domesticated, but I can’t promise you on how well it affected him.. He may still have a wild side in him. *Rubs the side of Seph’s face* You’re certain you want this?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *slowly nods his head* We can always release him back into the wild if it doesn’t work out, right? I don’t want to make his life unhappy.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *nods at Seph* Yes, we can always release him out into the wild if things go wrong. *stands upright* Now, why don’t you clean up? You’re starting to smell.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I already had a bath recently, mother. *frowns* I’m good. I’ll take one tomorrow, I promise. For now, I just want to feed the dinosaur and make him comfortable and happy.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *Sighs* Then let him go play in the water with you. Creatures like this like playing in water. *attempts to nudge Seph toward the bathing room* Anyway you just stuffed the thing and he’ll probably not be hungry for another few hours, if not a few days.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *blinks* You mean I don’t have to feed him every day? That’s a little weird. Hojo used to feed me three times a day, once at 8 o’clock, once at 1 o’clock in the afternoon, and then I had a big meal at 6 o’clock in the evening, every single day. Why doesn’t he need food every day? Is he sick?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *shakes her head at him* No, it’s not because of that. It’s simply that he has a different metabolism than you do. He can digest food at a faster or slower rate than you. We’ll just have to watch for cues in order to determine how long it takes him to digest food, ok?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: Cues? How will you be able to tell? I thought animals just ate food, went around and did their normal thing, eat more food, then defecated whenever they needed to…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Well, when he starts looking around for food and nipping at your limbs, that would be a pretty good clue that he’s hungry, now wouldn’t it? At least I think it’d be a good clue that you have a hungry pet. *tries to nudge Seph toward the warm springs again* Now, please, get cleaned.

Viewing 25 posts - 901 through 925 (of 1,301 total)
  • The topic ‘How to raise a Sephiroth’ is closed to new replies.