How to raise a Sephiroth

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Jennah’s children How to raise a Sephiroth

Viewing 25 posts - 876 through 900 (of 1,301 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *stays relatively still as he sees the dinosaur edge closer to him and stares at it, ready to leave if it should become a problem. He also seems highly curious as he focusses his attention on it, having never seen anything like it before* Ah, hello? You look funny.

Seferia
    Keymaster

The dinosaur stalks up right next to Seph, not afraid of him at all since creatures around here do not know any fear of humans. It bobs its head then begins to sniff him, trying to figure out what he is. Aside from the chirps the creature makes, there is no conversation coming from it. If the creature was developed enough for intelligent conversation, it’d probably would echo Seph’s sentiments of the other looking strange.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *slowly reaches up with his hand and plucks a ripe fruit off the tree, holding it out for the dinosaur to take* There’s lots of food on this tree. We can share. Just don’t bite my fingers…

Seferia
    Keymaster

The dinosaur studies the fruit for a second, bobbing his head from side to side to give the fruit a good look. Once it determines that the fruit is acceptable to eat, it reaches out to snatch the fruit from Seph’s hands and begins munching on it.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *promptly moves his hand away so he doesn’t get bitten. He grins in amusement and plucks another fruit off the tree to offer to the dinosaur* Do you have a name? You’re a curious creature. I’ve never seen anything like you before.

Seferia
    Keymaster

The dinsoaur only makes a short trilling sound then chirps and reaches out for the second fruit. It does not understand a word about what Seph is saying, but it clearly understands that he is giving it food. And since it is hungry and wants food, it moves closer to Seph and presses up against him to get at the fruit.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *loudly chuckles in amusement and promptly plucks more fruits from around the nearby branches to feed to the dinosaur. He considers coaxing it down the tree and taking it inside with him, then glances down* You want to get out of the heat?

Seferia
    Keymaster

The dinosaur continues to chirp at Seph and nip at the fruit in his hands. Since it is intent on getting food with no effort, it follows him amoungst the branches. However, it does not give any indication of wanting to head down the tree and out of the heat when asked because the only thoughts in its brain are “food, food, food”.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: Save some for me, alright? *climbs higher where the bigger fruits are and munches on a couple of them himself, handing others to the dinosaur. He grins in amusment and tries to immitate the chirping noises that the dinosaur was making just now*

Seferia
    Keymaster

The dinosaur tilts its head as Seph begins moving away from it, but it quickly begins jumping to lower branches so that it can follow him. It continues to eagerly chirp, asking for more food and would follow Seph into the base if lead that way.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *grabs an entire armful of fruits and stuffs them in his pockets, then slowly climbs down the tree and jumps onto the ground, waving one of the fruits around to attract the small dinosaur. He promptly heads back towards the base, grinning* I hope I can tame you. I always wanted a pet.

Seferia
    Keymaster

The dinosaur leaps down off the tree. It shakes itself off as it hits the ground then quickly scurries after Seph, leaping up at his arms in hopes of aquiring some of the fruit in his hands. It chirps and circles around him several times, as it tries to work out how to get his food.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *giggles and leads the dinosaur back into the base, shutting the door behind him before he walks down the stairs, offering another couple of fruit to the dinosaur so he doesn’t get distracted and leave*

Seferia
    Keymaster

The dinosaur pauses for a moment and lifts up its upper body so that it can look around, afraid that there may be predators in this new place. However, it quickly scurries after Seph as it sees the fruit again and chirps at him. It tries nipping at his pants in order to get at the fruit in his pockets.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *runs down the stairs and giggles at the dinosaur* Hey, stop that! I’ll give you the rest if you follow me. *tosses a fruit onto the stairs to get it to stop eating his pants, then tries to lead it into Jennah’s quarters* Mother, wake up! Look what I found. *grins and dumps the rest of the fruits in the middle of the floor, then calls out to the dinosaur* Come here, boy! Or um, girl… I don’t know what it is.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *groans as Seph calls out to her and fully stirs once she hears him calling out to the dinosaur* Boy? *sits upright and rubs her eyes then looks down at the fruit* I do not believe that fruit have sex, Seph.. *yawns*

The dinosaur stops in the stairwell and picks at the fruit that Seph had dropped there. It makes small growling noises as it tears through the fruit.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: Huh? No. Not the fruit, the jumpy tree lizard dinosaur I found. *makes a loud badly immitated chirping noise and throws a fruit into the doorway to attract it’s attention* Come here!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: A tree lizard dinosaur? *tilts her head and moves to sit upright* Where exactly were you that you found a tree lizard dinosaur? You’re not hurt, are you?

The dinosaur looks up as it hears the chirp then eagerly chirps at the sound of the fallen fruit and scurries down the stairs. It slides across the floor as it hits the bottom level, not used to such smooth surfaces. However, it quickly scrambles to the fruit and begins to munch on it.

Jennah: *faintly frowns as she finally sees the dinosaur, not certain what to tell Seph*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *grins proudly and points to it* Here he is. He was watching me when I was in the tree so I fed him. Then he kept following me, so I had him follow me back down here. I want to keep it as a pet, he’s funny.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *sighs and shakes her head at Seph* Boy, that is not the type of creature that you’d be able to tame with ease… Those ones are wild animals and if you don’t feed him regularly, he is very likely to return to the wild where you took him from. Or, he may decide that you’d do as a snack. *seems clearly concerned by Seph’s choice*

The dinosaur continues picking at all the fruits that Seph left on the floor, stuffing himself up. Finally, the creature is full and back away from the fruit before it looks for someplace to run and hide in,

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: What? I’m not food. I fed him, he wouldn’t eat me. *makes a loud chirping noise* Come here, boy! *runs towards the dinosaur, intending to go catch it*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *deeply sighs and shakes her head* Well, if he’s bound and determined to have it as a pet, I suppose there are ways I can help… *she is mostly muttering to herself and not intending to speak to Seph himself*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *follows the dinosaur to its hiding spot, frowning* There’s no need for you to hide like that, you know. I’ll get you more fruit soon.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *purses her lips together, trying to decide whether to go with being moral or go with pleasing Sephy. In the end, she decides to choose the boy’s happiness, so she casts a spell to domesticate the dinosaur* I hope he doesn’t abuse it…

The dinosaur seems woozy for a moment. It stumbles about for a bit as the spell takes affect, then shakes its head. Once it has recovered, it moves to rub up against Seph and chirps up at him.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *giggles and pats the top of the dinosaur’s head, then tries to carefully pick it up, being rather gentle because he does not want to hurt it* Mother, how can you tell what sex these creatures are? With mammals, all you have to do is look between their legs, but reptiles have everything inside… *peers at the underside of the dinosaur* I know they’re not genderless because my tutor told me that female dragons lay eggs.

Viewing 25 posts - 876 through 900 (of 1,301 total)
  • The topic ‘How to raise a Sephiroth’ is closed to new replies.