How to raise a Sephiroth

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Jennah’s children How to raise a Sephiroth

Viewing 25 posts - 851 through 875 (of 1,301 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *glances up and grins back at her* Yes. This book is full of funny scribbles and weird words that don’t make sense. *begins reading some words aloud* En…mundi et, um… ipsa.. sci-ent… *snorts* I’m sure glad you can read it.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *glances up and grins back at her* Yes. This book is full of funny scribbles and weird words that don’t make sense. *begins reading some words aloud* En…mundi et, um… ipsa.. sci-ent… *snorts* I’m sure glad you can read it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *walks over to Seph then tosses a small little computer that can fit inside his pocket over at him* Centra can take care of your lessons through this. At least, some of them, that is. She’ll mostly teach you other languages. I’ll still find another living being to teach you the rest of the lessons that you’ll need. *sits down next to him and takes the book* And, you were just reading magic, boy. I am a mage afterall.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Magic sounds silly. Why do you need a lot of words to make it work? Why can’t you just think it and make it happen?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *chuckles at Seph* Well, at my level, I can just concentrate and make it so. But for those at lower levels, they need the words to be able to concentrate on what they are doing. It’s just a way for them to focus on the task. *offers the small computer to him once more* Now, go ahead and take this. It’s yours.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *takes the small computer from Jennah and flips it over to examine it* What’s this for…? *shakes it slightly* It looks funny. Is it delicate? I don’t want to drop it or break it by accident.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *shakes her head* It’s much more durable than it looks. Only if you throw it down the stairs or drop it from a great height would it break. *chuckles at Seph and reaches over to touch the power button, which activates the holographic display. The holgrams basically only form a keyboard that Seph can actually touch and interact with and a screen where data is shown* Centra will teach you basic lessons such as my language using this machine. And since it’s portable, you can have your lessons whenever and wherever you want.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *stares at the generated hologram keyboard in amazement* And this is going to teach me everything I need to know? What about that language you were talking about?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: No, it won’t teach you everything you need to learn, but Centra has learning programs built into her that would teach you a lot about what you need to learn. Not to mention, she has several that can teach you how to speak my language, starting with the pronounciations. You can speak to her like you speak to me if you want. *rubs his back* But we’re still going to try to get you a living human teacher when I pick up your furniture.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *slowly nods his head* It looks fun. I’ll do my best to learn it, I promise you. *tilts the device onto its side* Is Centra nice? Does she get angry when I mess up?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *Shakes her head* Centra is a construct. She has no means of having emotions. She’ll tell you that you’re wrong, but she’ll never get angry with you. She’ll behave in the same manner that she does during your injections. *lies down on the bed*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: Why doesn’t she have emotions? That must be a pretty sad way to be for her. I would get so bored and miserable if I were a robot and felt nothing.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *chuckles at Seph* Well, if you didn’t feel emotions, you wouldn’t get bored, now would you? *shakes her head at him and messes up his hair* Anyway, it’s simply that recreating life to that degree is a very complex and difficult task. It may seem easy for you to feel emotions, but to build a program that is complex enough to express and feel what you feel is another matter. Do you understand?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: I guess. It must not be very good to be aware, but not be alive. I feel sorry for Centra, especially if it’s stuck where it is all day. *glances down at the palmtop hologram generating computer and pats the top of it* I’ll take care of her. It can’t be any fun being stuck in a box all day.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *shakes her head at Seph and chuckles once more* Boy, that there is just a perephiral for Centra’s system. An item that she can connect to in order to mobily contact you. Her actual core is built in the middle of this base. Maybe when you’re older, I’ll show you her core.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *screws his face up* Is she like an apple or something? That sounds silly… computers don’t have a core. It’s just… the whole thing. *blinks, not entirely sure how to word what he is thinking* It has a box and a screen and you sit in front of it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Trust me, Seph, it has a core where it’s processors and major components are stored. You’ll understand with time. You just need to learn more. *pats his back and yawns* Have fun playing with all your toys. I think I’m about ready to take a short rest.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: You sleep a lot. *hops down off the bed with the device and heads into his room to work it there. He activates one of the more simple teaching programs and just sits there, listening intently as it runs him through the preprogrammed lesson*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *Softly* My body burns a lot of energy due to the magical energies that I allow to flow through me at a constant rate, Seph. So I need frequent rest so I do not burn out. *yawns and closes her eyes. She shifts about to make herself comfortable on the bed and faintly grins as she hears Seph start with the lessons*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *just sits on the floor with the device for a few hours, allowing Jennah to sleep and get rested. He later tires of using the device to learn and heads back into Jennah’s quarters, glancing up the stairs once more, wondering if it is worth another gamble to go exploring*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *is currently asleep, though her mumbling may make Seph think that she’s still awake. She does not notice that Seph is moving about and doesn’t particularly care either. In general, she’s perfectly fine with the boy moving about the base on his own*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *heads all the way up the stairs and glances at the door, pushing it to try and open it. When that does not work, he looks up at the code panel Jennah pressed before and stands on the tips of his toes to try and press the buttons in any random order, hoping it will open the doors*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Centra: *observes Sephiroth’s actions through one of her survielance cameras. She determines that since Jennah trusts him and allows him to move as he pleases, that she can give him authorization to go in and out as he pleases, so she overrides the access code for the door. Thus, the door opens up for Seph, even though he didn’t put in the right code*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *grins and quietly slips outside, heading out into open area, climbing the nearest tree so he can pick and eat fruits*

Seferia
    Keymaster

There is already a small omnivorous dinosaur that usually only eats small bugs and fruits in the tree. The green and brown dinosaur, who closely resembles a coelophysis, is currently tearing through the tree and searching out good fruits. It chirps as it spots Sephiroth and edges closer to him, curious.

Viewing 25 posts - 851 through 875 (of 1,301 total)
  • The topic ‘How to raise a Sephiroth’ is closed to new replies.