How to raise a Sephiroth

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Jennah’s children How to raise a Sephiroth

Viewing 25 posts - 826 through 850 (of 1,301 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *is reading another spell-book, so the text is written in an older form of latin, so it is doubtful that Seph would make any sense of it. Still, Jenna is unphased by the fact that Seph is gazing over her shoulder and just turns the page* I can assure you that the contents of this book are anything but boring. Some of these pages give me information on how to weild the elements to my will, and so on.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: I recognise the writing, but not any of the words… I sure hope you can make sense out of it because I can’t… it looks boring. I’m glad you’re enjoying reading it. *moves into his room to finish building the model he was working on*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *chuckles at Seph’s reaction* Trust me, it’s not boring at all. If you can’t understand a book’s language, you can’t proclaim it automaticly as boring either. *Frowns in thought* Remind me later today to start teaching you my native language.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *carries one of the children’s information fact books out from his bedroom to set down on her bed and read* What is your native language? Do you speak Wutanian? They were considering teaching me that, but I never ended up starting it. I don’t know why that is.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *shakes her head* I cannot tell you why you were never taught it either, Seph. But I do not speak Wutanian. My native language actually has no name to it that you’d understand yet. Humans never encountered it to give it a name. *looks down at him* Do you learn best from word association or being given full sentences?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *frowns in thought* From associations… from pictures and words. You’re really going to teach it to me?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *nods, answering in a series of growls* “Yes, I am.” *she points to the book then softly speaks* The word for book is this *use your immagination because I can’t think of characters that’d work for her language or specific words*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *stares up at Jennah like she has gone insane, then repeats the word after a moment, sounding more like he is growling than actually forming any words*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *slowly shakes her head* No, not quite. *Frowns in thought* You’re supposed to be psychicly potential… *closes her eyes and tries to telepathicly instruct him on her language*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *whimpers slightly in discomfort and groans, seeming more interested in trying to stop her than absorb the information*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *sighs as she notices Seph’s reaction* ~Is there something wrong, boy? I do not want to cause you pain and discomfort.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *whimpers in protest and waves his hands in her direction* Well stop it, it hurts…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: I’m sorry then. I thought you had a brain that could handle that sort of communication. *Shakes her head* Rest off the pain then and we’ll try this again later, without the telepathy.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: I’ve been practising it, but I can’t really do it very well right now… *tries to send her a telepathic signal, but it is mostly silent, with the occaisonal piece of static. He seems tired out after doing it also* It needs a lot more practise as you can see…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *slowly nods* You’ll get better as you get older. *pats the top of his head* I’ll help you with that as well. Just, go ahead and concentrate on your book, ok? *turns her attention back to her own book*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *nods and reads his book, reading the words aloud to himself as he comes across more difficult ones. He mumbles the rest and grins* This is interesting. I am going to have to go back and get more books from this series. Although I didn’t like that big place with the shovey people…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *softly speaks* That place was called New York City, boy. It has a name. Still, I’m glad you like what we bought for you. *looks down at him and tilts her head* So, what’s that book about anyway?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: It’s a fact book about how many people live on the different continents and countries on your planet. There’s a few sections later that go into all their cultures. A few remind me of Wutai from the books I read about it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *nods at Seph* Yes, I imagine that Wutai is very similar to how a lot of our Eastern cultures over here are like. *pats the top of his head* I’m glad that you are enjoying your attempts to learn about my planet. *gives him a soft grin then looks up at the ceiling in thought*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *follows her gaze to the ceiling and tilts his head, finding nothing of interest there* Your planet is interesting. And it has a lot more stuff in it than my planet. More cities, many more people, and generally more of everything. Including species of animals, subspecies of animals, and tons and tons of insects.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *blinks then looks down at Seph and nods* Yes. Well, my planet is simply larger than your planet, so it can hold more species. Not to mention humanity has been around for more than 2000 years on my planet. *she stands up* I’ll be back soon. I’m just going to check up on something. *walks upstairs and moves into one of the computer rooms to see if Centra still has the learning programs that helped youngsters from Halcyon learn their own language*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *takes advantage of being alone by going through the drawers beside Jennah’s bed, pulling out some of her more private belongings. He knocks some of them onto the floor in his curiousity, but remains alert and keeps a close eye on the door should Jennah come back soon*

Seferia
    Keymaster

*Jennah’s drawers do not contain much of interest. One has variations on her gloves that she had used in the past. These gloves either have become rusty or no longer work though. Another contains a few small trinkets that were given to her as gifts in the past. She keeps them around to remind herself of the fact that there is some people that still have kindness alive. However, the majority of her belongings are on the bookshelves in the form of all the magic books and her closet as all her clothing. All in all, Jennah isn’t all that interesting.*

Jennah: *continues to search through Centra’s database and grins as she finds an approrpiate set of programs. She requests for Centra to use the programs as a template and add on english words as associations*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *closes the drawers again after going through them, seeming almost mildly dissapointed. He hops back up onto the bed and glances at Jennah’s spellbook, carefully opening the old book to a random page so he can look through it*

Seferia
    Keymaster

The spellbook has several illustrations in it, so Seph may find some parts in it that would interest the boy. Still, all the writing is not in English and the magical symbols themselves are runes. There are no dangerous elements in the book, so Seph is safe to touch the spellbook without any dire consequences.

Jennah: *walks back downstairs and tilts her head as she notices Seph* Are you having fun? *gives him a grin to let him know that he is not in trouble*

Viewing 25 posts - 826 through 850 (of 1,301 total)
  • The topic ‘How to raise a Sephiroth’ is closed to new replies.