How to raise a Sephiroth

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Jennah’s children How to raise a Sephiroth

Viewing 25 posts - 801 through 825 (of 1,301 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: Good, because I don’t know how to get down again. Not unless you catch me! *gives her a playful grin and springs off the branch, falling down towards her*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *her eyes widen and she quickly moves to try to catch him, but hisses as she can’t properly close her hands around him. So, instead, she manages to catch him for a brief second before he slides out of her grip and falls to the ground* I’m so sorry, Seph. I didn’t mean to drop you… *quickly moves to put her gloves back on*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *groans as he hits the ground and just lies there for a moment to recover* Ouch…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *finishes putting her gloves back on, shaking her head* So stupid of me… *kneels down to Seph’s level and picks him up* I’m so sorry about that. I wasn’t prepared at all. You’re not hurt, are you?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: **just sniffles slightly and moves to lean against her* It hurts… why didn’t you catch me? I gave you warning… you were looking up at me…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *Frowns and loudly sighs* Alright, I’ll explain everything to you. *sets him down again then sits down next to him. She slowly takes off her gloves and shows him her hands* Do you see all the scars? When I was little, I had a major accident and well… It damaged the nerves.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: Why didn’t you just say that? If I knew, I never would have said all those things about why they’re shaking… and I wouldn’t have jumped out of the tree either….

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: It’s just a weakness that I try to forget about, Seph… *hands over her left glove to him so that he can examine it* This helps me eliminate all the problems that my disability causes. It is like a synthetic outside nervous system. *shrugs*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *rubs his left shoulder and loudly whimpers in pain, not really interested in looking at her hands* It sounds scary… *flinches* My arm hurts really bad…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *deeply frowns at what Seph tells her and leans in closer to inspect his arm. She sighs as she notices that it’s dislocated (yell if I’m taking too much liberty)* Boy, brace yourself. This is going to hurt a bit, but it’ll help heal you up. *She places her gloves back on properly then grips onto his arm and his shoulder before quickly yanking his arm to pop the joint back into place* There. *closes her eyes and casts a small healing spell to help relieve the pain*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

(Nah, its very easy for kids to dislocate limbs.)

Seph: *loudly whimpers and tenses up as Jennah pops the limb back in place, gritting his teeth and flinching as the pain shoots up his arm. Tears prick his eyes and he tries to get away from her despite the fact the healing spell takes away a lot of pain*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *deeply sighs* I’m sorry, boy. You jumped before I even had the chance to tell you not to. *she stands up* Let’s just go back home. I’ll get you some more treatments to put on your arm. *frowns faintly and begins slowly walking back to the base. She lowers her head and looks at the ground, quite regretful that she had caused the boy such pain.*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *clings onto her clothes and just makes whimpering noises as she carries him back to the base. He doesn’t understand why she can carry him now, but not before, but doesn’t question this*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *pats Seph’s back as she carries him back to the base. Once back inside her bedroom, she gently sets Seph back down on the bed and sits down next to him* Here, let me try to explain this all again. *she takes off her gloves and hands them over to him* Here, examine them and you may understand a bit better.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *frowns at the gloves and tries to turn the left one inside out to get a better look. He places the other one on his good arm and wiggles the fingers* It feels really funny…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *slowly nods at Seph* Yes, it has several electronics inside it that help replicate the nervous system for me. *gently places her shaking left hand on his thigh so he can get a good look at it* There are small connectors in that glove that latch onto my skin and send signals to my healthy nerves.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *hands the gloves back to Jennah and slowly nods* You can keep them… I wouldn’t want to wear them. I’m glad they work for you. *whimpers and rubs his shoulder* It’s still hurting….

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: It’ll heal soon enough. Just rest for today and take it easy. *she studies her bare hands for a moment longer. However, she shakes her head in disgust at their scarred appearance and reaches over to take the gloves. So, she secures the gloves back around her wrists and wiggles her fingers for a bit to insure that the connections are fitting properly* I am sorry that you did get hurt because of this. I should have explained it earlier.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: It’s fine… I’ll be OK if my arm isn’t permanently damaged… I need it for doing all kinds of things. *deeply frowns*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *Shakes her head at the boy* Do not worry. Your arm is fine. It just needs time to rest up and heal up from the fall, that’s all. You’re not going to be crippled like I am. *she rests her right hand on his shoulder and then closes her eyes to cast another healing spell on him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *just sits there quietly while his arm is healed. He wriggles it a bit as it is fixed, then hops down off the bed* Thank you… it feels a little better. Maybe if I soak it, it will be fine. *moves into the hot-spring area and strips down, moving into the water, both to wash himself off and to get heat to his shoulder* I’m never going to jump out of trees again… *grabs some soap and begins washing off*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Well, here I am in California. I’ll stick on for a short bit to respond and whatnot.

Jennah: *sighs as she hears Seph’s comment. Shaking her head, she walks up behind him and kneels down to pat the top of his head* I promise that I won’t drop you like that ever again, boy. I never meant for you to be injured by that jump. *frowns in thought before bending down to gently kiss the top of his head*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hehe, have fun in CA.

Seph: Thanks, mother… but it’s still not wise to jump out of trees any more… *lathers up his chest and begins to wash it off* You’re forgiven. But it still hurt…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *gently pats his shoulder* I am happy that there are at least no hard feelings toward me over the issue. I do agree that until you’re bigger and capable of sustaining a fall at that height, you probably should just climb down next time. *she roughs up his hair* I’ll be in the main room if you need me. *stands up then walks over to a bookshelf to pick out a book to read*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *finishes cleaning himself off and gets out of the springs to dry himself off, then changes into his clothes and heads back into Jennah’s quarters* That looks like a boring book. *hops onto the bed and tries to peer over her shoulder so he can see the text*

Viewing 25 posts - 801 through 825 (of 1,301 total)
  • The topic ‘How to raise a Sephiroth’ is closed to new replies.