How to raise a Sephiroth

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Jennah’s children How to raise a Sephiroth

Viewing 25 posts - 776 through 800 (of 1,301 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *takes a good half-hour long bath. Once she’s done, she dries off and heads into her closet to put on some comfortable clothing that would be worthy of sleeping in. She winds up putting on some black lingerie. Once done, she walks into the doorway to Seph’s room, checking up on him. She has yet to put her gloves back on* Still busy with your toys?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *nods, having near finished the model now. It is nearly two feet long, and he has used up nearly every spare piece in the box* Yes, I am. It’s fun. *tilts his head slightly at her* You look nice.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *shrugs at him* It’s just something comfortable to sleep in. My armor is a bit stiff and can get quite confining. *idly rubs her hands, trying to stop the trembling. She doesn’t want to put her gloves on quite yet because she’s only going to sleep*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: Your hands are shaking again. Why are they doing that? It’s very strange.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *frowns, not really wanting to explain it and shakes her head* Don’t worry about it, boy. It’s just a bit chilly, that’s all. My hands are so used to being in that metal binding that they’re used to being warmed up most of the time. *gives him a small grin*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *gets to his feet and moves over to her, grasping onto her hands* They don’t feel cold. Are you scared of something? Sometimes I shake when I am very afraid, or nervous.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *slowly shakes her head and tries to pull her hands away* I’m fine, Seph. Really. *gives him a faint grin then turns around to head to bed* It’s nothing you need to worry about at all.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *lets go of them again and sighs* Alright… *gets to his feet and changes the CDs playing* Mozart is getting repeditive, time for a new guy.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *nods at Seph* Have fun in here. You know where to go once you finally tire out. Don’t worry about waking me at all. *yawns then walks over to the bed and lies down*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *sighs at her and heads back into his room to play videogames once again. He becomes quite tired of them after many hours and hops up onto the bed to snuggle up against Jennah*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *wakes up early in the morning and blinks as she finds a bundle of silver hair in her face. A small grin appears on her lips as she looks at the hair and she shakes her head, whispering in such a low tone that it should not wake Seph* Hello, little one. *she slowly slides off the bed and heads into her closet to get on some clean armor*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *remains curled up and asleep on the bed, still recovering from his long bout of playing video games the night before. He would continue to snooze for some time if left alone*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *returns from the closet, now dressed in her armor though still missing her gloves, and shakes her head at Seph. She allows herself a little grin before walking over to the bed and nudging his side* Hey, wake up. I’ll show you where to find food that you’d enjoy collecting.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *groans slightly as he is stirred awake* Huh…? *sits up, rubbing his eyes* Food…? Where? *yawns and scratches his head*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: I’ll show you. There’s quite a number of trees surrounding the base where I’ve gathered fruits that you’ve seemed to enjoy. Now, get up and start getting ready. *she turns around and walks into the bathing room so that she could retrieve her gloves*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: We’ll have to be careful, won’t we? You said there’s a lot of things that can come out and attack us. I’m not sure if the trees would be safe. Right?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: That’s why I want to accompany you. If I can show you the basics, then I can trust you to go out and get your own food. Understand? *she enters the main bedroom once more, adjusting her gloves and shaking out her hands once she’s done* Now, are you going to get ready or not?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *enthusiastically nods his head* I’m very ready to go out. Let’s go, I don’t like being stuck in here all day. *grabs onto her hand and pulls, wanting her to lead him outside*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *cocks her eyebrow* You’re going to stay in the same clothing from yesterday? It doesn’t smell at all to you? *shrugs slightly and begins accompanying him outside* If that’s what you want.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *quickly follows her, quite happy to get out in the sunlight and to admire the clouds* I’ll never get tired of looking at the sky.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *slowly shakes her head and chuckles at Seph* I think with time the wanders of the sky will pass. Especially once you witness a Hurricane. *leads him to a nearby tree and points up* Now, go ahead and get some food.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: Hurricane? What’s that? *hops up into the lower branches of the tree and begins to climb* This is easy. *quickly climbs higher, sitting up in a branch where he can reach the fruits and chuckles* You can see a lot more from up here. *plucks a fruit off the branch and hurls it as far away as he can*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: A hurricane is a big storm that is created when the sea heats up. *frowns in thought then shakes her head* I’ll find a simulation to explain it to you once we get inside.. *frowns at the way her gloves are positioned on her hands and takes them off, hooking them onto her belt. She rubs her hands for a bit in order to relieve herself of the discomfort* I rushed too much this morning…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *chuckles as he peers down at Jennah, then plucks fruit off the tree to drop down on her* Hey, look how high up I am. *grins at her* I’ve never been this high before.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *yelps slightly as the fruit is dropped down at her, snapping out of her thoughts. She shakes her head and looks up at him, temporarily forgetting that she took off her gloves* Yes, you did manage to climb quite high. I’d almost say that you are a natural at it. *gives him a wide, friendly grin*

Viewing 25 posts - 776 through 800 (of 1,301 total)
  • The topic ‘How to raise a Sephiroth’ is closed to new replies.