How to raise a Sephiroth

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Jennah’s children How to raise a Sephiroth

Viewing 25 posts - 751 through 775 (of 1,301 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *nods* What is the tutor going to teach me? Make sure they’re not mean either, I don’t like to be whacked when I do something wrong. It’s painful…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Yes, I’ll do my best to get one that is not mean. If they do hit you, just tell me and I’ll hire them.. As for what they are going to teach you. *Frowns in thought* I think I know of a few places where children can take IQ test or something like that and the proper material will be selected from those tests. I’ll look into it.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: Thank you, mother. *pauses* What’s going to happen to me now that I am away from that place? I was going to grow up and be in the army or something. Not any more though.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Well, that’s going to be something that we’ll figure out with time. I cannot say for certain what your fate is. *Slowly shakes her head* I am far from a good enough mage to see the future. Even if I was, the future can always be changed.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: I’m not sure what I want to do with my future, but for now I’m just happy learning here. Anything is better than where I was. It was unsafe and dangerous at times…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: I know. That’s why I agreed to take you out of there. *glances over at the playstation and examines it for a moment* So, you really find those electronic games to be fun and entertaining?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: The game I was playing in the store was like a puzzle. You had to move the man around and make him shoot other people. Then you had to find keys to the doors. *carefully picks up all the metal building toy pieces, packing up the ones he hasn’t added to the model just yet, not wanting them to get destroyed* I’ll show you the game thing… *turns on the games machine and begins playing the game inserted in the console* This game is about running around as this animal and collecting things. And you jump on bad animals. I don’t get the point, but it’s fun.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *tilts her head as she watches the screen and sits upright* Hm… I don’t believe I’ve ever seen an animal like that before. Are you certain that’s really supposed to be an animal? *she glances to the side and notices where the stack of games that Seph bought are located. So, she stands up and moves over to them before kneeling back down so that she could flip through them. She blinks as she finds one with a large container that holds multiple disks and hands it to Seph* Do you know why this one is larger than the rest?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *tilts his head and takes the game from her, flipping through the case* No idea. *picks up disc 2 of the game and places it in the console, resetting it* I’ll tell you soon. *flicks through the opening credits and the loading screen, frowning as the game tells him to insert disc 1* Well, that explains that… maybe they’re volumes, like an encyclopedia.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Hm… Maybe you’re right. *looks through the case and spots a disk that has a number 1 on it before handing it over to Seph* Maybe this one will work? Though I can’t imagine how fun an encyclopedia can be… *shrugs*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: Don’t know. *shrugs and begins to play the game, blinking slightly at the intro* Hey, this place has Midgar in it. How do the people know about it?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Hm? *looks at the game and frowns* Well, they do say that one world’s fantasy can be another world’s reality… *shrugs slightly, not knowing what to say* I know for certain that the humans on this planet don’t really know about your homeworld.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: It just seems weird. *shrugs and continues to play the game* Maybe it’s a co-incidence because I’ve never seen any of this stuff before.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Well, you never saw much of the outside world either.. *shrugs slightly* But you’re right. It’s probably coincidence. *sits down behind Seph and decides to watch him while he plays, not minding if he takes hours playing the game. She doesn’t have anything that she was planning to do for the rest of the day*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *just sits in front of the television and continues to play the game. He gets quite into it and plays for a good number of hours, becoming confused as the game begins to mention ‘Sephiroth’ and portray him as being evil* Are you sure the humans don’t know about me? This game mentions me as being a bad person. *plays through the Midgar flashback area of the game and scowls as the game portrays him as an adult, and burning down the town* I never did that..

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *shakes her head at Seph and sighs* You’re not an adult, now are you? It’s probably just all coincidence. That’s all. *frowns as she notices that the game mentions him being an experiment for Hojo. Still, she just shrugs it off* I don’t know what more to tell you…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *saves the game and turns it off* I’m not sure if I like it… *moves to sit back down on the floor with the building kit*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *blinks, confused and stares at Seph* You don’t think you like it? But you were just playing it for hours. It seemed to me like you were pretty engrossed into the game… *tilts her head and shrugs, utterly confused by Seph’s statement*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: It was good until they started talking about me. I’ll play with it another time… *picks up the pieces and begins to carefully continue screwing them in place to make more of the model he was working on before*

(Just for the record, I am assuming Sephy’s got a Meccano set. Mostly because it’s a seriously-male oriented toy, and because its fun, hehe.)

Seferia
    Keymaster

Eh… sorry, that must be a toy set that is only sold around there.. I can think of K-nex… That’s pretty similar to what you’ve been describing.

Jennah: *slowly shakes her head* That’s not really you, Seph. *slides over to him and messes up his hair in a playful manner* Afterall, you’re not that old, now are you? So, how can it possibly be you, hm?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ah yeah, K-nex does that stuff too. Meccano is from the UK, it was sold in the US at one point I think… ah well. Yeah, K-nex sounds accurate also.

Seph: *chuckles at her and abandons his building set to try and mess up her hair in return* No, of course not. I’m not that old or tall, and I don’t wear silly clothes.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Oh, doesn’t matter what it’s called. I never paid much attention to that sector other than Legos, so.. Just was saying that I know of K-nex but not Meccano.

Jenna: *grins, accepting the playful treatment and shakes her head* You’re also much more handsome than the Sephiroth on that game. *gives him a light hug* Now, go ahead and return to playing with that building set. You’re getting pretty far along with it.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hehe, well Lego is fun too, but it doesn’t have parts that need to be screwed in with tools.

Seph: *nods and grins at her* Give me another half a day and I would have finished it. Then I don’t know what to do with it, other than show it off on a table somewhere.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *nods then yawns* It’s getting rather late. You can stay up if you want, but I’m going to retire to bed. *stands up and pats the top of his head* If you need me, I’ll be in the bathing room for a bit. *she walks into the bathing room. Soon afterwards, she is cleansing herself within the hot spring. Her gloves are off and sitting to the side of the spring with the rest of her clothing*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *just continues to play with the building set and lets Jennah go off and do what she likes. He is not interested in bathing tonight, so does not want to join her*

Viewing 25 posts - 751 through 775 (of 1,301 total)
  • The topic ‘How to raise a Sephiroth’ is closed to new replies.