How to raise a Sephiroth

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Jennah’s children How to raise a Sephiroth

Viewing 25 posts - 726 through 750 (of 1,301 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Hm? Oh, you want a knife? *she reaches down into her boots and pulls out a small dagger before handing it over to Seph* I’ll get you something you can hold it in later on. But here *she looks at the knife in thought then softly speaks* Just remember, don’t cut toward yourself, cut away. And make certain that your other hand is not in the way, ok?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *gratefully takes the dagger and nods* Right, cut away from myself, not towards.. I wouldn’t want to cut a finger off by accident. *Grabs onto the leg of the small deer and cuts through its leg muscle, growling with effort as he tears the entire thing off, snapping the creature’s leg bone in the process. He cuts the severed leg free and begins to shake it, trying to get the excess blood out of it. Then he peels back the skin and bites into the raw meat* It’s tough, but it’s better than some of the other things you bring back.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *crosses her arms* Hrmph, you’re just used to that watered down food that was far from worthwhile at the lab. You’ll get used to eating my food in time. *she bends down and begins eating as well* Tomorrow, I am going to show you how to clean your clothing so you’d stop throwing it into my spring. *frowns up at him* And if you still just throw it in there after that, I’ll throw away the clothes.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *grins at her and sits crosslegged on the ground near the kill* It’s soaking in the water. The stains will come out. I hear blood is hard to wash out of clothes.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *shakes her head at him* Well, you’d better get them out of there and clean them properly once I teach you. Is that fair enough? I think you can do that much for all that I just gave you. *looks toward his room* Are you enjoying those “video games” that I bought you?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: I haven’t turned any of them on yet. I’ve been following the building kit toy instructions to make a biplane that has a turning blade. I’m afraid to lose the pieces, so I have been treating it with care…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *slowly nods* Well then, have you been having fun with that instead? It matters not what you entertain yourself with, as long as you are entertained, after all. *examines one of the fruits that she got Seph and decides to experiment. So, she picks it up and curiously sniffs it*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *watches her curiously* Be careful if you get an underipe one of those. They’re nice and mushy when they’re ripe, but before that, you can probably use them as cannon-balls.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *slowly nods then takes a small bite out of the fruit. A small frown forms on her lips as she chews on the fruit. Still, she slowly swallows it, not wanting the boy to know she hated it completely and hands him the rest* Here, I- You can have the rest.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *takes the fruit and uses the dagger to peel the skin off, then begins to calmly cut small pieces out of the fruit flesh, popping the pieces into his mouth* It’s good, but a little bitter.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *nods in agreement* It’s most definitely is bitter. *sighs then takes a few more bites of the kill before standing up* Are you done eating or do you want me to keep this around for a big longer?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *quickly works on hacking the other leg off the dead creature, snapping the bone near the ball joint socket as he twists and bends the leg, cutting through its flesh. After a moment he cuts the leg off entirely and kicks the rest of the carcass* Now I’m done with it. *peels the skin back on the leg he just cut off and begins to bite into the raw flesh* There has to be some way of softening this meat…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *points to the chest cavity and abdomen, where she normally starts eating* The flesh in this section is the tenderest. You seem to enjoy going after to areas with a lot of muscle. *she closes her eyes and casts a spell to send the carcass outside to where scavengers can pick at it*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: I’m not going to eat the guts… yuck. *hands her the two pieces of half finished leg bone, finished with them. He gets to his feet and washes his hands off in the hot spring*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Perhaps with time you’ll realize that it’s not that bad. *She sends the rest of the scraps away then licks her claws clean* Now, how about you show me all your new stuff? I’d like to see how that toy set or those games are played.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *quickly gets to his feet and leads her into his room. He sits down on the floor with the building set he was working on and picks up some of the screwing tools used for connecting pieces together* You use these to screw the nut on the bolt, and they hold the two bits of metal in place. Then you just follow the instructions on the paper that came along with the kit. *flips to the page that shows how to construct the biplane model he had begun, pointing to all the numbered pieces needed* Everything I need to build it is in the kit. But you can put multiple kits together to make even bigger stuff.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *nods, examining the instructions then looks up at him* Sounds complicated. Good thing you’re smart enough to handle this sort of activity. *lies down on her side and smriks, watching him* Well, continue on. I won’t ruin your fun by building it for you.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *grins at her* You can get one of the other kits and build something in there if you want to. *flips the instruction book over* We should have got all the boxes in the series… once you have them all, you can make projects as big as I am. And bigger.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *chuckles and pats the top of Seph’s head* I think I’ll still save all the fun for you. I have my own building projects that I can waste my time with. *shakes her head as she hears how big the projects can get* My, what would you do with something so huge?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *frowns slightly and ponders the question himself* I don’t actually know… I think it’s just to show off to other people, because that’s what the children are doing in the catalogue book here. *points to an image of happy children playing with a giant crane made out of the kit pieces* I don’t have enough pieces to make that one though.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Ah, I see. Well, when I go to pick up your furniture, we can get you more sets, ok? Though if you’re busy building those huge things, you won’t have time for your books and all the other stuff that you got. *looks around then points at his stereo* Hey, why don’t you go ahead and put on some of that music you bought, hm?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *carefully places down the bits he was working on, then moves over to the stereo, picking up a Mozart CD to put on and play* You’re going to hate listening to it over and over. *sits back down on the floor with the construction set and continues using the small screwdriver to screw pieces in place*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Well, we’ll see about that. I think I can ignore repeated music quite well in my opinion. And if it’s good, then who cares? *she yawns and grins as she listens to the music* And I think I’d say that you have good tastes, boy.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: I like it. It was played a lot in the lab. I didn’t like some of the music, but this was always good. Thank you for letting me listen to it any time I want. *hums along to some of the music as he continues to build*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Oh, don’t worry. Unless you are about to do something that will get you hurt, I won’t ever get inbetween you and what you want, boy. *stretches* What do you say about in a week when I go to pick up your furnishings, we go find you an appropriate tutor as well?

Viewing 25 posts - 726 through 750 (of 1,301 total)
  • The topic ‘How to raise a Sephiroth’ is closed to new replies.