How to raise a Sephiroth

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Jennah’s children How to raise a Sephiroth

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 1,301 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: It’s your dinner, boy. *stands up and moves over to him, gently grabbing his hand and leading him to the carcass* Do not worry, it tastes excellent. I spent quite some time aquiring this one for you. Usually I just grab the first thing of decent size that I spot from the sky. *pats Seph’s back* Now, go ahead and eat.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *pulls his head back and recoils at the sight of the carcass, not seeming to want to get anywhere near it* What happened to it…? Aren’t you going to cook it, or cut it up into steaks? I can’t eat that as it is…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Sure you can. *gently grabs a chunk and offers it to him* See, it’s just food. Go ahead and eat it. It tastes good. *rubs his back, trying both to keep him from bolting and to reassure him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *quickly turns his head away from the chunk of raw meat, making it adamantly clear that he is not in the least bit interested in eating it as is* Yuck… it’s bleeding. And raw. *raises a hand up to lightly push it away from him* I can’t eat that…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Sure you can. *takes the piece of meat and eats it herself to show him that there’s nothing wrong with the action* Now, go on. Eat. *nudges him toward the kill once more* You’ll find that it’s quite good.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: You’re not supposed to eat food raw… *squeezes his eyes shut as he reaches out for a piece of bloody flesh, pulling on it, promptly letting go as it slicks out of his hands* Yuck!! *wipes his hands off on his clothes and backs away again* Don’t you have an oven or something..? I don’t eat raw meat.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Oh, stop being so ridiculous. *grabs Seph’s hand once more and grips onto a piece of meat before practically shoving it into his face* Just eat. You’ll find that it is not as disagreeable as you’re thinking.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *makes a loud grizzle of protest and tries to yank his hand away from Jennah* No!! *jerks his head away from the meat, determined not to eat it*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Fine.. I suppose you’ll starve. *shrugs and begins feasting on the kill herself, not interested in fighting with the boy any longer* There isn’t any other food around here, so don’t bother looking.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *sits down on the floor and lowers his head, looking at the kill with a rather disdainful expression on his face* I don’t know how you can eat that… it’s bleeding on the floor…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Well, you won’t ever know until you try it. *offers him another bit of meat from the kill* If you are going to live with me, you’re going to have to accept the food that I eat. I can’t cook for you and will not bother. There is nothing wrong with my food at all.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *finally accepts the small piece of meat and cautiously sniffs it* And you survive off just this…? *takes a small bite out of the slice of meat and slowly chews* It has a really metallic taste…

Seferia
    Keymaster

(Any reason for the quote? Or just wanting that for quick reference? I usually just scroll down.)

Jennah: Yes, this is what I eat. I was raised on it and I live on it now. *tears up more pieces for Seph to eat* It has a much richer taste than that putrid over-cooked human food that you’re probably used to. *twists her face in disgust at the very thought of the food humans eat and sticks out her toungue*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: It’s usually not that bad… *continues to chew on the raw meat, but it is clear that he doesn’t like it* Bleh… *hands back the meat* Don’t you eat anything else? Don’t you eat any bread, or rice? Or fruit? You should eat a wide and varied diet to stay healthy…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Well, you’re free to go out there and possibly be eaten up by the next predator who passes by while you’re looking for alternative foods. *continues to munch, pulling out the liver and eating it next* But a little one like you won’t get that far, especially without survival training.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *makes a slight protesting whimper and stands up on his toes* I’m not little. I’m a whole three feet and ten inches. *recoils in disgust as he watches her eat the liver* And you can’t live off that stuff. You need breads and rice to live, and carbohydrates. Hojo told me… *pauses* Or is that wrong too?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Yes, I see. And you are a very handsome three feet ten inches. *smirks and chuckles at him then scowls at his continued protests* Humans only need those other foods because they cook out the nuetrients from their foods. Now, eat before you starve yourself even more, boy.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I don’t think there are any carbohydrates in this… *takes another bite out of the meat and chews on it, still not liking the taste. But because he is hungry, he finally gives up and begins properly eating it, figuring he’ll follow up on Jennah’s suggestion of finding other foods*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *nods at Seph and stands up* That’s a good boy. *points to the inner organs* Those are good to eat as well. They provide quite a bit of nutrition and whatnot. *licks her hands clean then moves over to her bed, examining the sheets to insure that they are clean and ready to be used for the night*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *seems repulsed, not in the least bit interested in trying the guts right away* No thanks… *tries to pull off another piece of meat, still rather disgusted by the fact he’s getting the animal’s blood on his hands*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *glances back at him, shaking her head at his expression* You’ll get used to it soon enough, boy. And then you’ll wonder why you ever ate the food those scientists gave you in the first place. *begins removing the sheets, figuring it is best to place on clean ones* I’ll be back. *drags the dirty sheets out of the room*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *wipes his hands off on his shirt again* Yuck… *watches Jenna leave the room and glances up the stairs, wondering where they lead. He gets to his feet and slowly wanders out of the room and into the stairway area, stepping up a few of them before heading down the first passageway to his left, wanting to know where it goes*

Seferia
    Keymaster

The first hallway that Seph stepped into would be the one the one that houses the old prison, which at current only has one prisoner, Berserk. The passageway would be dark, moldy, and rather depressing, being that Jenna only bothers to minimally light the level.

As Seph travels farther into the cooridor, he’d here a loud clanking sound followed quite frequently by an even louder smash. After each of these loud bangs, there’d be the wobbling of reinforced glass and a soft screaching noise. Also, at times, feral snorts and growls would fill the hallway and echoe off the walls, most likely making the area even less inviting than it was before.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *loudly whimpers in fear at the noises and very quickly decides to run back the way he came, promptly heading back into Jenna’s quarters to hide in the far corner of the room nearby other furniture. He would remain hidden and shivering in the corner for quite some time*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *returns after a fifteen minutes with clean sheets and begins putting them on the bed. She frowns as she notices that the boy is no longer eating and lifts her head, turning her attention away from her task and scans the room with her eyes* Seph? Are you still in here..? *backs away from the bed and begins pacing the area in search of the boy*

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 1,301 total)
  • The topic ‘How to raise a Sephiroth’ is closed to new replies.