How to raise a Sephiroth

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Jennah’s children How to raise a Sephiroth

Viewing 25 posts - 701 through 725 (of 1,301 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *moves his hands away from his nose again because it has stopped hurting as well as stopped bleeding, but there is still blood on his hands, up his nose, and on his clothes. He glances down at his bloodied hands and whimpers* I need to wash these off…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *nods* I know.. *she spots the bookstore that she was heading to, which is not that far away. So, she gently picks Seph up and carries him to the bookstore. Once inside, she inquires about the restroom and carries Seph to it. She brings him into the women’s bathroom, not really thinking much of it and sets him down near a sink* Ok, go ahead and clean off.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *washes his hands and face off in the sink, then heads into one of the cubicles to blow the excess blood out of his nose. He also closes the door and takes advantage of his time in the restroom area to use the facilities. After he has finished up, he heads back out to the sink to wash off his hands again* The water is cold…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *Sighs at Seph* There’s not much that I can do about the temperture of water in a public restroom. *shakes her head* I don’t control it at all. *she notices the few splotches of blood on his clothing then casts a spell to make the blotches fade away* Come on, let’s go find some books that you’d enjoy.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: That man wasn’t very nice… why did he hit me in the face? And afterwards, he just fell on the ground and started going like this… *flails his limbs a bit to try and emulate the action of the man having a heart attack*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *chuckles at Seph* Well, he hit you because humans are selfish creatures who don’t look where they are going. As for why he did the second thing. *gives Seph a cruel, devious smile* I may have had a hand in giving him much discomfort. I’ll tell you what I did when we get back home though. *nudges Seph out of the restroom* Now, go find a few books and then we’ll go home.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: Books… what kind? Hojo would make me read really dull ones on Mako and the planet, or about Ancients and their migration movements. I hope we can get some good books. I like to read, but only when the subject is interesting.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: The kind that you find intriguing maybe? *She shrugs* There’s several sections and several books in this store. Try picking out a few to start with. We can always come back if you want more later. *she continues to nudge him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *finally moves out of the bathroom area again and begins to go through the sections, not knowing what to pick out and look at first*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *simply follows Seph, silently watching over him. She wants to keep him safe, but she doesn’t want to push him much further. For, she wants him to take his time and pick out items to his liking and not pick out items because he is in a rush.*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *goes through the children’s fiction section and flips through the books, tucking the occaisonal one under his arm. He soon tires of the section however, and leaves to explore the science areas*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *tilts her head as she examines all the brightly colored books and shrugs to herself. Still, she remains silent so that she doesn’t disturb the boy and follows him. After a bit more time, though, she gently nudges his side and whispers to him* Do you want me to help you carry anything?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *hands some of the books in his arms to her* Of course, that would be really nice. *begins reading through a life science book that explains all things about the general processes and systems within the human body*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *nods and takes the books. As she’s holding them, she lightens her load by systematicly teleporting some into her sub-space pocket. Still, she knows that she won’t be able to hold much more in there, so she tries to hold as many as possible*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *closes the book as it becomes too much for him and hands it to her* I have lots of stuff to read now.. I think I’m finished here. I want to go home and jump on my bed and sleep and build things with that kit.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Well, you can do one of those things, boy. *heads over to the check-out counter to pay for the books that are still in her hands* As for the bed, it won’t be ready for a week. So, that will have to be delayed. Don’t worry. You’ll have it soon enough. *she hands the cashier her credit card and finishes paying for the books then hands the bag to Seph*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *takes the bag and hugs it* Thank you very much, mother. *pauses* Why will the bed take a whole week? *frowns* What do they have to do?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Oh, they just need to do paperwork and have it built or whatever. It’s just the one we saw was on display. They need to order one in from their wharehouse, that’s all. *pats the top of his head* It’s barely anything to worry yourself about.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *slowly nods his head* That means I’ll be sleeping in your bed for some time longer then… that’s alright. Can we go home now? I don’t really want to stay in this big noisy city with people who don’t care so much that they’ll smack you in the face…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *chuckles* Of course we can. *she pats the top of Seph’s head and leads him outside. She only lingers in the city long enough to find a nice and shadowed alleyway, leading Seph inside there. Then, she picks up Seph and teleports them back to the base. Once back, she heads downstairs and begins depositing all the things that she stored away in sub-space onto the floor in her bedroom*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *seems rather disorientated from the teleportation distance and rests his head down on Jennah’s arm as she carries him back down the stairs. He tries to wiggle out of her arms once she has deposited the items on the floor, wanting to start looking at them right away*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *chuckles at Seph’s enthusiasm* Ok, ok. *she sets him down then walks over to the electronics that are still in boxes. She opens them up and uses magic to set up the tv and game systems in Seph’s new room. She also uses magic to set up the lights, which she did not need to wait for the warehouse for* There, you can at least play with those for now.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *hugs her happily, then moves into the room to start playing with the kits he had picked up from the toy store. He would quietly play in there hours if undisturbed*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *grins at Seph’s excitement* Have fun, I’ll go get food for us. *she walks back up the stairs. Once outside, she shifts back into her hybrid form and takes to the air. After circling the island and searching the land for a suitable meal for nearly an entire hour, she swoops down and kills a small deer-like creature.

Soon afterwards, Jenna drags the kill down to her bedroom and deposits it down near the warm springs so that none of the blood will get onto any of Seph’s new stuff.* Boy, if your’e still hungry, I have food for you. *she also drops several fruits and plants she collected on her way back onto the floor*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *leaves his room and heads into the hot springs area* That thing you use to cut meat with… can I have one? I might as well learn how to do it, so you don’t have to keep doing it for me. *picks up a fruit and quickly peels it, hungrily eating*

Viewing 25 posts - 701 through 725 (of 1,301 total)
  • The topic ‘How to raise a Sephiroth’ is closed to new replies.