How to raise a Sephiroth

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Jennah’s children How to raise a Sephiroth

Viewing 25 posts - 676 through 700 (of 1,301 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *chuckles and grins at Seph* Well, some of this you’ll have to wait a short while for. It’ll take a week for that furniture store to get together all your furniture. *she takes all the stuff that Seph picked out and heads over to a cashier so she could pay for it. She once again uses her false credit card to pay for Seph’s stuff* Do you mind waiting here, Seph, with the cart? I just need to deal with some of the larger packages.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: What do you want me to do with the cart, just wait here with it? Where are you going? *frowns suddenly, not wanting to be left alone with the cart and all the objects in question*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *looks back at Seph and sighs* Fine, come with me then. Do you thnk you can push it? *she waves her hand in a beaconing manner*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *slowly pushes the cart towards her, taking quite a bit of effort to push it along due to the fact it is very heavy. He soon moves it acrross to her after some time has passed* You have to be super strong to do that…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *Softly chuckles at Seph before she heads over to the pick-up counter. She hands the clerk over her receipt that shows proof of purchasing the larger items. Soon afterwards, the clerk brings out a flatbed with the items on it.*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: This is a whole lot of stuff… how are you going to get it all back to where you live? You’re going to need a plane or something….

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Not necessarily. *looks around, frowning as she notices a few sales people looking at them. She casts a spell on their small audiance to make them completely forget about her then turns to the items on the flatbed and sends them to subspace, also doing the same with the items in the cart* There we go. *walks over to Seph* Want to have some fun elsewhere? There’s still daylight afterall.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *stares at the place where the items were, still quite amazed that she can make things dissapear* Where else can we have fun? I didn’t see much from when we were outside, but I didn’t see anything else but people, buildings, more people, and rubbish. And those people who were making food in their carts and giving it away.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *Shakes her head* First of all, those people making the food were selling it, not giving it away. And I’m certain we’ll find something. *she reaches down to Seph’s hand and leads him outside. She wanders around quite a bit until she finds a large toy store. She glances inside. Being that she’d normally not pay attention to such things, she doesn’t know much about them, but she decides Seph may find something he likes inside it. So, she tries to guide him inside the store*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *needs no encouragement to enter the store and quickly glances around, fascinated by all the bright colours. He moves away to check out some of the toys, disinterested in a lot of the more simple ones. He edges towards the bright pink section off the left side to the store and walks through it, raising an eyebrow as he sees the playset boxes filled with plastic kitchenware, as well as curly haired dolls* What are these for?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *follows Seph and looks around the section before mumbling* I think this is what the humans refer to as “girl’s toys”. *shakes her head slightly* I think it’s just training to get their young girls to want to be caretakers of families and homes… I doubt it’s much you’d be interested in.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: No, I can’t see myself using these for any purpose. I don’t have a family, I never have done. And I don’t have a home either, so I don’t need training for any of that stuff. Girl’s toys are boring. *neatens up the display of plastic play kitchenware he was looking at, then heads out of the area again* There has to be something in here I like. Most of the stuff I have seen so far is minature transport models, plastic weird looking people, and animals that don’t look real and don’t move…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *coughs slightly* So, I don’t count as “family” and my home doesn’t count as “home”, hm? *shakes her head slighlty at him. Before looking around at all the toys* Do not ask me for advice in this… I never played with such things when I was little. *deeply frowns* In fact, I didn’t play with much at all when I was little…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *frowns* I didn’t mean that, mother… I mean, we’re not a family, are we? There’s just you and me. *heads into the building toys section, picking up some boxes of simple machine kits* These look interesting.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: That is still a family. We’re just not the “traditional” type that most humans boast about. *Shakes her head* I am your mother and you are my son, is that not correct? Therefore, we are a family. *follows him and tilts her head at the toy* I suppose… Like I said, I never got to play with this sort of thing when I was young.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: That’s unfortunate. I probably wouldn’t have ever played with anything like these either if you didn’t get me out of that awful place. *shivers slightly* You should play with them now if they interest you. *flips the box over to look on the back* If you get more boxes of these things, you can build more stuff.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *chuckles at Seph’s suggestion and shakes her head* I’m afraid I’m much too old to start playing with toys, Seph. You just get what you want and if you want me to accompany you, then I shall.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *spends a few minutes examining the reference codes on the back of the box, then picks up more boxes that are bigger parts of the kit* I think these will keep me occupied for a long time. I’m done here.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *nods and looks around, she notices that there are no security cameras watching them directly and just teleports the items in Seph’s hands into her subspace pocket* Ok, let’s go then. *she reaches down to take his hand*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *firmly grasps onto her hand* Are we going back home now, mother? This place is interesting, but it’s too smelly and noisy for my liking… and it’s full of people. You think they would be nice to each other, but they’re just walking and ignoring everybody else.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *Frowns in thought then slowly shakes her head* I think there’s one last thing that I should get you… The books in my library are rather, old… And most would not help in any attempts to educate you. Just one last stop, ok? *she gently tugs his hand and then begins leading him to a book store*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *once again quickly follows after Jennah, whimpering as he is thumped in the face by a briefcase weilding man who is in a hurry. He stumbles backwards and holds his nose, which begins to bleed*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *glares at the man and casts a spell to give him a heart-attack before bending down to examine Seph’s nose* Are you alright, boy? *she reaches over and tries to pull his hand away from his nose* Let me see. Maybe I can make it better.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: Mmm… *keeps his hands covering his nose, not wanting it to be touched because it hurts* Ow! *turns away from her and loudly whimpers at the small amount of blood that is now drizzling down his fingers and onto his clothes* It hurts…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *softly sighs and shakes her head* It’s alright, Seph.. *She reaches over to touch his shoulder then closes her eyes. From there, she concentrates on the most powerful healing spell that she can manage and tries to repair his injury* I hope that did it.. *she opens her eyes after a moment*

Viewing 25 posts - 676 through 700 (of 1,301 total)
  • The topic ‘How to raise a Sephiroth’ is closed to new replies.