How to raise a Sephiroth

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Jennah’s children How to raise a Sephiroth

Viewing 25 posts - 651 through 675 (of 1,301 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *is a quite a bit less fascinated with this place than the furniture store. He just stays nearby Jennah’s legs, not seeming terribly happy with seeing the amount of people in the area. He seems vaguely interested in some CDs on display, but he is attracted to the bright colours and the object itself, not knowing what it is.*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *gently nudges Seph, trying to get him to look around some* It’s alright, young one. No one here is intersted in you at all. You can look around at your pleasure. You may find some of these things useful for passing the time. *points to the side* THere’s televisions over there. *points to the next* Steresos over there, and so on and so on.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: Get one of each and tell me what they do. That will work out well, right? What would you buy, mother? And which ones do you like best? *moves away from her to move into the music section and peek at the CDs hanging from strings on the ceiling* I suppose these would keep me entertained, but not for long…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *softly chuckles at Seph and shakes her head* Well, not when they’re on display like that, no. *she looks around before gently nudging him over to a preview station. From there, she grips onto the earphones and gently sets them down over his ears* Let me show you what those things really do. She grabs a random CD, a classical music one, and scans it in the machine, activating the preview selection tracks*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *listens to the classical music, seeming very interested in it. He clasps his hands over the earpieces to blockout all the background noise and closes his eyes, humming along to it as best as he can manage* Oh, this is good…. *grins*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *faintly grins at him* So, you’d like to have something that can play music to you in your room? It’ll be no problem at all for me to set up an entertainment center for you. That bedroom set already came with something for you to put on a television and stereo on. *smirks at him then points at the set-up for video games* Have you ever seen anything like those before?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *tilts his head curiously as he heads towards the video games* What are these machines for? They look like more of the moving pictures that the box with the tiny dots makes. If it’s fun, get it too if you think we can enjoy it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Well, perhaps you should test to see whether it’d be fun for you or not first, hm? *she grips onto the controller then tosses it over to him* Here, go ahead and try it out.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *catches it and begins to play, very bad at the video game at first. However, he quickly works out how to play it and gets quite involved in it, soon sitting down on the shop floor in front of the television to play* Do you like this, mother? *smirks and continues to play with the game, thoroughly liking it*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *glances at the screen and shrugs* Not particularly, but you can blame that on me being so old. They say that young ones like you get into these games much more than older ones like me. *looks down at him* What matters is whether you enjoy it or not.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: It’s quite fun, and challenging, but a bit repeditive. Will you have enough money to buy it all though? *frowns* I don’t want to ask for too much stuff if you can’t buy it all.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *smirks* Oh, trust me. I have all the money to buy you anything you want. If you want, I can buy every single game in this store. *winks at him* But I doubt you’d enjoy every single one, so pick out what you’d like. *frowns in thought* I’ll be right back. *heads back to the entrance and grabs a shopping cart before bringing it back over* Here, this may make it easier for you to grab multiple items.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *glances at the cart, then bounds back to the music section to pick up the first portable stereo he finds. He carries the box back to the cart and places it in, being none too gentle with it* How do you know what games I will like?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *shakes her head* I don’t. *nods toward the selection* But I believe you can read well enough to see what the descriptions are and choose which ones you’d like. *looks down at the stereo* Are you certain you want that small thing and not something with a bit more power? It doesn’t need to be portable.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: There’s bigger ones? I didn’t see any. *walks over to the games display and begins reading the back, tossing some of them into the cart as well* We better be careful not to get too much stuff. Otherwise there will be no room left.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *smirks at Seph* Boy, we have that entire complex to fill up with your stuff. Do not worry at all. *picks up one of the games and tilts her head before shrugging and setting it back down. She then looks around and simply teleports away all the systems and accessories she’d need for the games, figuring she won’t draw too much attention to herself*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: What else do we need? I think we got everything now… I got a bed, a lamp, a desk, a thing to put clothes in, another thing to put things in, these games, the machine that plays them, and um… the stereo. What else would you suggest, mother?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: How about a screen that will let you see the games, hm? Come, follow me. *she leads him over to the area with all the televisions and stereos then waves her hand out* Go ahead, pick out whatever size you want. Do not worry about the price at all, ok?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: Ah, big screen things with the coloured dots on them that make pictures… Hojo has a lot of these in his office, but all he ever watches on them all day is the lab, and me. *snorts* You think he’d get bored of looking at his own lab all day. And I wasn’t very interesting in there either. *moves away to examine the TVs, awed by how big some of them are*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *silently follows behind Seph* Well, boy, you won’t be watching a lab with these. *Shakes her head* No, there will be much more interesting things for you to watch, I’m certain of it. And when you get bored of old things, I’ll always be willing to buy you new things. *gives him a reassuring smile* Still, pick whichever one jumps out to you as the best for you.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *grins back at her* I like the idea of being able to have whatever I want. Thank you mother, really. I never had any of this stuff before. You gave me freedom, and safety, and now fun stuff to entertain myself with. I don’t think I’ll get bored for a long time. *stares at a 36″ CRT tube television which is almost as big as him* Can we get this….?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *nods* Of course, Seph. *she flags one of the sales staff and begins expressing her interest in the television, she also sneaks in a surround-sound systemn and a DVD player just because she figures the boy may like that as well. Overall, she is really spoiling Sephiroth*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *moves back across the shop floor to listen to CDs, picking out several. He remains at the listening station for some time, not liking some, holding onto others he likes. He would stay there for hours if undisturbed*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *finishes ordering the electronics that she thinks Seph would enjoy. Once done, she looks around the store for a bit before finally spotting Seph. She grins as she notices what he’s doing* Are you having fun, little one? *she gently touches Seph’s shoulder and brushes her fingers through his hair*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: Yes, I am thank you. *grins up at her and hands her some of the CDs he liked and picked out* I think we’re done after this. I want to go back home to your ca–*stops himself, remembering that Jennah didn’t want him to mention it in public* your house. I want to go home and play with all the fun stuff.

Viewing 25 posts - 651 through 675 (of 1,301 total)
  • The topic ‘How to raise a Sephiroth’ is closed to new replies.