How to raise a Sephiroth

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Jennah’s children How to raise a Sephiroth

Viewing 25 posts - 626 through 650 (of 1,301 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *looks over at Seph before getting up and walking over to his location* Well, we can probably easily get the mattress in a larger size, boy. Do you like the actual bed or do you want a different style? *spots the brochures for the matteress and picks up ones for the same mattress that Seph likes in a queen size*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *rolls across the bed and over to her, thumping down onto the floor* I like the bed. I want a storage area in the bedhead though, so I can put in books and cups of water, and perhaps an alarm clock.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *tilts her head slightly at the boy* May I ask what use will an alarm clock be if you are no longer on a fixed schedule? *she shrugs and moves about before finding a big-enough bedframe with the specifications that Seph had mentioned* Boy, come here and look at this. *she lifts her hand and tries to wave him over*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *gets to his feet and brushes himself off, then quickly heads across to Jennah* Look at what? *notices the bed and climbs up onto it, curling up as if he’s going to sleep* Night.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Shakes her head* It’s not night time and you can’t sleep here. You may get purchased by whoever looks at this bed next if you do that. Do you want to wake up in some stranger’s house, hm? *smirks at him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *yelps and moves off the bed again* Can we just buy this bed and mattress then? I like it. It looks springy and solid. I could get a good night’s sleep on it. *moves over to her* What else do we need for my room? *thinks* A nice strong lamp would be nice.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *looks at Seph, a bit confused* I thought you wanted the other bed’s matress? I was showing you the frame… *shakes her head* You are confusing.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: The bed here with the storage bit in the top is nice. So was the other mattress. Can you get both? *grins at her, knowing he is probably pushing his luck now*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *nods* So you want this bed’s frame and the other bed’s mattress, right? That can be easily done, boy. *once again heads over to take the ticket for the bed itself and not the matress* Do you want any of the dressers or other parts of this bed’s set. *she waves her hand at all the other nearby pieces that go with the collection*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: I don’t know… will all of it fit? *glances at the nearby pieces of furniture that compliment the bed* what am I going to do with these? *hops down off the bed and points to the chest of drawers he was eyeing* It’s the same colour as the bed, but it doesn’t really do anything, right? *tilts his head as he sees a closet nearby with a full length mirror* And this can’t be useful to anybody other than people who like to look at themselves all day.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *softly chuckles at Seph, shaking her head at him* Oh, they have their uses. Look. *she pulls out the drawers on the dresser* You can store your clothing in here. *moves over to the closet and opens it up* And you can store books and other belongings in here as well.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: I don’t have any books to put in there.. *frowns, looking a little dissapointed. All I own is those clothes you gave me. And that blank room, which is actually really still yours, right? *shakes his head* I haven’t got anything to put in those sliding-out wooden containers.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Not yet, you don’t. *looks down at him and smirks before pulling tickets to get the entire set, figuring that Seph will eventually find uses for them. That or he’ll trash them when he’s older. Either way, it’s not like the money means anything to her* So, what next?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: I need lighting for my room. Because your house is really really dark you know. It’s good that it doesn’t have those glaring overhead lights that people would turn on to wake me up, but it’s still too dim for me. Get lights. *grins* And um… lightbulbs for them.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Rolls her eyes at Seph* Yes, boy. I’m going to get lights without any light bulbs and just torment you. You’ll stare at the light fixture all day long hoping it’ll turn on, but it never will because there are no lightbulbs. *smirks* Well, get going and continue on through this store. I’m certain you’ll find other things that are to your liking. *She gently nudges his back*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *just observes Jennah with mild suspicion as she makes her speech, grinning back at her once he works out she’s just kidding. He quickly moves along out of the section* What else do we need? I chose out a bed, that other storage stuff, and any lamp will do. What else is there to get? I don’t really think I need anything else, do I?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Shrugs* Who knows, but this is a big store and we have pleanty of time. It won’t hurt for you to go exploring and see what else they offer. Maybe something will catch your eye, who knows. *tilts her head* Unless you really want to go running back home.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *pokes out his tongue and goes exploring through more of the furniture store. He passes by ornaments and room decorations, as well as desk lamps and desks for offices and looks at them both with curiosity as well as dissapproval* Do we really need any of this?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *slowly shakes her head* Not necessarily. Of course, I could always just throw a blanket at you and tell you to sleep on the floor, boy. Don’t worry about whether you need something or not, just worry about whether you find it something you like. *walks over to him and pats the top of his head*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: But I think we got everything I like. The rest of this stuff just looks like fancy unneeded junk. I don’t have any need for a big tall coily thing that you hang an umbrella and a hat on. Or a stepladder.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *nods* Then if you’re certain. *she walks over to one of the salespeople and begins disussing the purchasing of the items that she and Seph had picked out. She follows the staffmember to one of their registers and makes arrangements for the furniture to be ready for pick-up in a week before paying for it with a credit card that she and Centra had devised. This credit card is hooked up to a fake account in Centra’s mainframe that produces whatever funds Jenna needs. Once Jenna is done, she walks back over to SEph and grins down at him* Want to look at other things around this city. Maybe you’d like a radio or some electronics, hm?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: A radio? *gives her a blank look, not knowing what it is* What other kind of electronics could you buy? Where do we have to go, to find things like that?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *chuckles at him* I”ll show you all the things you can buy. *pats the top of his head* At the very least, we’ll have an adventure today, right? *grins then nudges him along, leading him out of the store and onto the street. She heads toward one of the major electronics stores in the city once out in the open*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *follows Jennah back outside and stays very close as he follows her. He shivers slightly due to the cold air, but continues walking briskly* There must be lots and lots of things to buy. Otherwise this place wouldn’t be so huge.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *nods at Seph* Yes, there is much to buy, many places for people to ive, many things to do, and so on. This is the largest human city on the planet. *she gives him a small grin then leads him inside a major electronics store* Now, I’m certain there’s something that will catch your eye here. Pick out anything you want.

Viewing 25 posts - 626 through 650 (of 1,301 total)
  • The topic ‘How to raise a Sephiroth’ is closed to new replies.