How to raise a Sephiroth

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Jennah’s children How to raise a Sephiroth

Viewing 25 posts - 601 through 625 (of 1,301 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: Where are we going in paticular? And why are your hands shaking like that? Are you cold?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *quickly responds, not wanting Seph to suspect anything else* Yes, it’s a bit chilly in here. But we’re leaving soon, so it’s not worth warming up the room. *gives him a weak smile*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *nods* No, it’s not. *glances up at her* So are we going to go then? Why are we still standing around here?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *nods* I was just waiting for you. *moves over to pick up her gloves*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: I’ve been standing here and waiting for you since I got out of the bath… what do you have to wait for? Not me. I’m still waiting.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sighs and slips on her gloves* Nothing. Let’s go. *she moves over to him and picks him up before concentrating. Soon afterwards, she teleports both of them to the middle of New York CIty. They appear within a small alleyway that is not that far away from Time Square.*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *seems highly disorientated and bothered as he is teleported to the new area. He is not used to teleporting in general just yet and shakes his head, groaning. When he comes to his senses, he quickly covers his nose and recoils in disgust* It smells here…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *slowly nods* This one street does indeed smell. *gently sets Seph down on the ground before taking his left hand in her right* Remember, stay by my side. *walks out to the street, firmly holding Seph’s hand in hers. As usual, there is a flurry of activity on the main street that connects to the alleyway. Cars fill the streets, touching nearly bumper to bumper and frequently filling the air with the sound of horns. People walk to and fro in a rush, neverminding who they may tread over on their way. Random insane preacher stand on old buckets fortelling the coming of Christ and death of everyone. Everything that makes New York, New York occurs upon exiting the aleyway*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *stays very close beside Jennah, nervous. His eyes are wide as he examines his new surroundings, and he is both full of curiosity as well as afraid of the unknown foreign surroundings. He had never seen anything like this before, not even in Midgar, and there is so much to take in, so Seph is confused by the sudden influx of new things. He glances up at Jennah and squeezes hard onto her hand as he quickly follows alongside her* I sure hope you know where you are going…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *Faintly smirks at the boy’s statement before looking down at him* Boy, I never know where I’m going. Where’s the adventure if you already know exactly where to go every time you set out? *grins and winks at him. She gently massages the back of his hand with her thumb in an attempt to keep him calm as she weaved her way through the crowd of people on the sidewalk*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *continues to briskly walk beside Jennah, glancing at the various vendors selling foods like roasted peanuts, hot dogs, and pretzels out of their portable carts on the sidewalk. Seph slows down for a moment to take in the smells, liking them very much. He doesn’t have any time to ponder it further though, as Jennah’s hand pulls him along slightly and he keeps up with her* Why are there people giving out food here? And can we get some?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *stops and looks down at Seph* Huh? You’re hungry? *glances at the hotdog vendors and scowls in disgust* It’s probably best that we don’t get you food from those guys. Their food is stale and not worth it. *looks down at Seph* Once we’re done getting you furniture, I’ll aquire some real food for you, ok? *she resumes walking, finally stopping once again as she locates a large funriture show-case wharehouse that fills the first five floors of a sky-scraper* I think this’ll do.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *frowns, but slowly nods, thinking Jennah’s advice on the food is correct. He continues to follow her and stares up at the sky scraper in awe* Whoa… You really think we’ll find stuff in here?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *Grins down at the boy and nods* Yes, they’ll have planty of furniture for you to chose from. It may take us a while to find something you really like in here though, but we’re bound to find it. *she gives Seph’s hand a comforting squeeze then leads him inside the building. She slowly lets go of Seph’s hand once inside* Well, lead the way. This is your day to shop, not mine.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *stares at the inside once he is in the furniture shop. He stops in the doorway and thus annoys other people who enter, because they bump into him before going on their way. Seph makes a soft annoyed sound and steps aside to return to observing* I can choose anything from in here? *eyes a leatherbound auburn coloured couch and frowns at it* I hope there’s nicer furniture than this place. *begins trying to pull Jennah along with her as he heads further into the store*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *nods at Seph* Yes, you can pick out whatever you want. Don’t worry about the price at all. *yelps slightly as Seph begins pulling her along, but quickly moves to follow him* Excited, aren’t you?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: Excited? No, I just don’t want to get thumped in the back again. *continues pulling her along, heading into an office furniture section* Wow, some of these tables are huge… people who buy them must have a lot of stuff to study, huh?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *nods at Seph* Yes, that and they would have a lot of paperwork and computers to put on the desks. Don’t worry yourself over them. You’ll never be in need of one that large. Maybe a small one if you want a study in your room. *shrugs a bit*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *lets go of her hand to walk away and explore the other desks. He soon finds a light pine coloured sturdy desk with some drawers and a large work area* How’s this one? I like it. Can we get it? Please? *grins back at her* It’s a lot better than my old desk. My old desk, I had to prop one of the legs up with reading books that Hojo gave me.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *nods at Seph, giving him a soft grin* Of course, I said you can pick out whatever you want. We’re going to decorate your room, not mine, after all. You will be the mastermind here. *she heads over to the desk and studies it before grabbing a pamplet with a identification number that she could use to show a sales person* There. Now, what next? Lead the way, boy.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: What else do I need? Um, a bed, right? *quickly moves ahead out of the area, looking around for a few minutes, then heads into the sleepware department of the furniture store* I want a really bouncy jumpy bed. That way I can jump on it. Hojo never used to let me do that.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *slowly shakes her head* That may not be a brilliant plan, Seph. You may wind up breaking the supports with time. But I’ll get you whatever you want. *she follows him, eyeing the furniture as she passes by it* Just don’t jump on the beds here, ok? The humans will get mad at us.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *grins and leaps onto one of the queen sized beds, rolling across it* This doesn’t count as jumping. *sprawls himself out on the bed* Mmm, comfy. I want a really big soft bed that doesn’t smell old and musty.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *chuckles* Well, any new bed will not smell old and musty, young one. *Shakes her head, finding his antics quite interesting* Try out as many as you’d like. I’ll be sitting right here. *moves over to one of the small twin size beds and simply sits down on it. She keeps a close eye on Seph as he moves throughout the department*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *gets off the bed and promptly backflops onto another as he tries it out. He does this ‘test’ with every bed he tries out, soon finding a single sized bed with a springy mattress that is comfortable and to his liking* I want this one. It’s the best so far. I just wish it was bigger, like yours.

Viewing 25 posts - 601 through 625 (of 1,301 total)
  • The topic ‘How to raise a Sephiroth’ is closed to new replies.