How to raise a Sephiroth

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Jennah’s children How to raise a Sephiroth

Viewing 25 posts - 576 through 600 (of 1,301 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *nods then moves to lie down on the water and float for a bit herself before backstroking to the center of the pool* With time you’ll get used to it. *grins before diving under the water and swimming back over to Seph, when she reemerges, she splashes quite a bit of water at him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *yelps and turns his head away from her, covering his eyes so he doesn’t get completely splashed in the face. He grins and promptly returns the splashing, though his splashes back at her wouldn’t be as big due to his strength and smaller hands*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *smirks, figuring that allowing him to loosen up and play would do him good. So, she steps back some then pushes a huge wave of water back at him in continued retaliation*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *giggles and ducks under the water to retreat from the giant splash. He dives under the water and moves over to grab onto her left ankle, pulling on it a bit*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *yelps, then grins and reaches down to pluck him up* I don’t think you’re quite strong enough to topple me over quite yet. *smirks then sets him down on a rock* Tell me, would you like to visit one of the human cities on this planet and pick even better clothing than the items there? *nods toward his stash of clothes*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: I wouldn’t know what clothes to pick out that look nice. But you mentioned me getting a room of my own. I’d like that. I had a space of my own, but it wasn’t truly mine. I was watched all the time and dragged out of it. It wasn’t a sanctuary…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *nods then gets out of the spring* Well, then, let me show you the best choice for a room that I can think of. I think you’ll like it… Don’t worry that it’s absolutely barren at the moment, though. We’ll get you possessions to fill it up with. *grabs a towel and begins to dry herself off*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *Quickly follows her out of the spring and pulls off his soggy shorts, tossing them into the spring behind him before he grabs a towel and follows* I don’t mind if it’s barren. I’m sure we can put stuff in it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *frowns at Seph and shakes her head* Throwing clothing into the spring is not necessarily cleaning them boy.. *sighs* I’ll teach you how to properly clean them soon enough. *she finishes drying off then steps out of the bathing room*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: It works. There’s at least five shirts in there by now. *quickly rubs himself dry and places more clothes on, following after her*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: It’s still not the right way and eventually that spring will be filled with your stinky, old, dirty clothing. Do you want to bathe in a pile of your old stench, hm? *shakes her head then enters one of the rooms that is adjacent to her main bedroom* I think this will be large enough for you.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *peeks in the room* It’s dark… and cold. But that can be fixed, can’t it. *grins up at her*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *nods* We can go to a city today and get you as much furnishings and lighting as you’d like. *looks down at him* I’ll get you anything you want for this room.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *seems genuinely happy* Really? I’ve never been allowed to choose out what I want for my own personal space before…. I don’t know what to put in it. What would you suggest, mother? All I can think of is getting a bed, a big lamp to light up the room, and um… *thinks* A bookcase. I never had a bookcase before.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *shakes her head* Well, we can easily get those. *bends down to his level and rubs his shoulder* How about we go and look about. The humans are bound to have suggestions for you if we go to a furniture shop. *frowns in thought* Just don’t mention to them where we live, ok?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *nods* I don’t think it would come up in conversation, but I won’t mention we live in a giant cave. That just sounds silly anyway. So… how are you going to get there? I didn’t see a car or a van at all.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Oh, I have other means of traveling. *playfully messes up his hair* Just wait here. I’m going to get properly dressed. *heads into her closet to get changed. Before she enters, though, she takes off her gloves to give her hands some breathing time outside the confining metal*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *takes advantage of the time that Jennah is away to explore the area, getting into her dresser to look through the items in there*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah’s drawers are empty for the most part. She has so many rooms to store items in that she barely keeps much in her bedroom as is. But, there is a cabinent in the back of the room that is full of precious gems and other items that she had swiped in the past. Also, there is another cabinet that is full of magical objects that she has stolen and decided to keep a close watch over. Some of the magic items would appear to be nothing more than a simple diamond while others are considerably more intracate.

Jennah finishes changing into a clean version of her armoring after fifteen minutes. She steps outside, gently rubbing her hands and thinking to herself. She hasn’t bothered to put her glovse on quite yet, for she wishes to see how long she can go without them before her hands start trembling again.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *goes through the cabinets and pulls out the more intricate items once he comes across them. He examines them curiously for a few moments, having never seen anything like them before. He drops one as it begins to get hot, and steps back as it suddenly spontaneously combusts with blue and green flames. He makes a slight yelping noise in shock and steps back, loudly whimpering as the object turns to white ashes* Whoops…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *looks up as she hears Seph’s yelp and frowns in concern* Are you alright over there boy? *tilts her head and tries to figure out what his status is. She is still rubbing her hands and airing them for a bit*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *quickly backs away from the pile of stuff and feigns ignorance* What? I’m fine….

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *looks over him for a moment, insuring that he’s unharmed then nods* That’s good. I would hate to have you injure yourself.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *raises up his arms as if to prove the fact* Yes, I’m alright. I didn’t do anything anyway, why would I be hurt? *backs even further away from the stuff, hoping Jennah hasn’t noticed*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *nods* That’s good then. *sighs as she notices that her hands are already trembling, but tries to hide it, not wanting the boy to know her weakness* Well, come here when you’re ready to leave.

Viewing 25 posts - 576 through 600 (of 1,301 total)
  • The topic ‘How to raise a Sephiroth’ is closed to new replies.