How to raise a Sephiroth

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Jennah’s children How to raise a Sephiroth

Viewing 25 posts - 551 through 575 (of 1,301 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: Can you teach me? It looks hard… *continues to cough, then splashes water on himself, sitting down in the more shallow water also*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *nods* Sure. Just give me some time to clean up and I’ll start some of the basic lessons, ok? *teleports a bit of soap into her hand then begins to scrub off the grime from yesterday off her body* It’s really not all that hard at all.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *moves over to her and patiently waits for her to finish before he takes the soap himself* It looks it… and I’ll keep sinking, because I’m not an aquatic animal.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *chuckles at him as she hands over the soap* That is partially correct. *teleports some shampoo over to herself and begins cleansing her hair* All mammals are born in a sack of water, so in that way water is our home. *glances down at him* And you can float on the surface of the water without assistance. You just need to learn how.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: Nobody ever taught me how to swim before, so you’re going to have to teach me how to do all that stuff. *grins and washes himself off with the soap, then doggy paddles back out towards the deep end*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *Shakes her head at him then lifts her hand and waves him over to her location in the shallows* Then let’s start where you won’t be in danger of drowning, hm? How about coming back here?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *slowly paddles back towards her, beginning to become quite hot and tired* I’m coming… *moves back into the shallow end and moves to lean against the edge for a bit, tired and wanting to recover*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *nods* The first thing I’m going to teach you is how to float. It’s not that hard and it doesn’t take much effort. *pushes off the rock a bit then lies back on her back and simply floats on the top of the water* It’ll look like this. *she flips back onto her feet then walks over to him* But catch your breath first.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *gasps slightly as he holds his breath, then tries to lie back on the water in the same manner that Jennah did, slipping under the surface in almost a few seconds. He coughs and splutters as he comes back up* Not quite right…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *shakes her head* Yes, not quite right at all. *moves over to him so she could firmly place her hand on his back* Now, try lying back again. I won’t let go of you until you’re properly floating. *smirks* Unless you want to put on something to cover up your genitals first.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *quickly sinks back into the water and turns his back to her, moving up against the bank as if to hide himself* Sorry, I had forgotten about it…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *chuckles* Don’t be sorry. Just go ahead and put on some “boxers” or shorts or whatever. *waves her hand at him in a dismissive manner* Afterall, I’m nude as well.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *hops out of the water, heading over to the pile of clothes to put on a pair of shorts. After making sure they’re on securely, he runs around the edges to the deeper water, cannonballing into it, sending water everywhere*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *yelps and covers her face to protect it from the wave of water* Well, you definitely have a playful side.. *shakes her head and grins* I take it you’re quite comfortable here.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *comes back up to the surface and treads water, grinning* You haven’t gotten angry with me once, what reason do I have to be uncomfortable?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *deeply frowns* There are reasons, but not with me… *shakes her head* You’ll find out about those reasons later. I just promise that I’ll always protect you and do my best to keep you safe from my enemies. *closes her eyes and casts a spell to put on a water-protective suit that is basically just a swimming suit* Now, come here and I’ll continue teaching you.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *paddles across to her once again* What do you want to teach me first? *stands up properly and begins to pant, a little tired from his swimming*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: I already told you, I’m going to teach you how to float on your back. *shakes her head* I didn’t think you had such a short-term memory. *places her hand on his back again* Now, slowly lean back against my hand and I’ll hold you up. You’ll want to relax your muscles and allow yourself to become boyant, but for now, just relax and trust that my hand will keep you up.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *does his best to relax out on the surface of the water, holding air in his lungs to assist him with the task* Like this?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *nods* Yes, like that. Though, you don’t need to hold your breath. All you need to do is relax. Now, don’t panic. *she slowly moves her hand away from his back*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *closes his eyes and stiffens his limbs, remaining afloat for a few moments, stiffening his spine out to keep himself afloat longer* I’m not panicking..

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *shakes her head at him* Relax. Stop being so tense. It’s easier to hold it up if you are relaxed.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *does his best to relax, ending up sinking under the surface of the water. He quickly flails his limbs and comes back up for air, loudly coughing with discomfort*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *pats the top of his head* You did well. Not bad at all. You just need to practice more. *points down* And remember that you’re in only waist-deep water. You’re not going to drown at any point here. So, do you want to try again?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *stands up properly and shakes his head* Not for a while… I don’t like getting water up my nose all the time. It’s awful.

Viewing 25 posts - 551 through 575 (of 1,301 total)
  • The topic ‘How to raise a Sephiroth’ is closed to new replies.