How to raise a Sephiroth

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Jennah’s children How to raise a Sephiroth

Viewing 25 posts - 526 through 550 (of 1,301 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *faintly smirks* Oh trust me, Kerash gave me quite a few smacks every time I disagreed with her. All they ever did for me was make me more brazen. *grins in a playful manner* If you want proof, I can go ahead and bait her.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *blinks and shakes his head, not paticularly wanting this woman to go out of her way to be punished* No thanks… *frowns* They made you more argumentative…? How is that supposed to work?

Seferia
    Keymaster

*waves my fist at you* Bombard me, don’t ya! Evil woman! *winks*

Jennah: *chuckles* I’m just a very stubborn and strong-willed girl. And Kerash is quite fun when she’s angry. *smirks at him then shakes her head* Let’s just get back to bed, hm?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Trust me, sometimes I can never keep up. I’m being an opportunist. =3

Sephiroth: *slowly nods his head and curls up beside Jennah once again, wanting her warmth, comfort and general prescence. He is beginning to realize that he is growing quite fond of her due to the fact she is the only person that has ever treated him kindly, and cuddles her, grinning* Yes, let’s.

Seferia
    Keymaster

You keep up more than well enough.

Jennah: *rolls her eyes at him* I meant go to bed in the bedroom, you silly little thing. *bends down and gently picks him up, grunting at the pain in her leg as she does such* You’re still heavy as well. *grins at him then begins walking toward her downstairs bedroom*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hehe, nah, sometimes I stink out loud.

Seph: I can walk if that’s an issue for you, mother. *tries to wriggle out of her grasp* And soon you won’t be able to do that. Hojo said in a few years I’m going to have a huge growth period and end up really tall and strong.

Seferia
    Keymaster

I didn’t know that stinking could be loud… I didn’t know stink made noise.

Jennah: *slowly nods and kneels down to let Seph get to his feet* Yes, in a few years you’ll hit what’s known as puberty. From that point on you’ll start growing into a full-grown man. *frowns in thought* Considering the height of your parents, I doubt you’ll grow to be overly tall though. *shakes her head then stands up and continues on her way down the stairwell, still limping*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ah.. “stink out loud” is like another way of saying “I suck badly”, hehe. It’s primarily English slang usage.

Seph: The growth period has a name? How silly. *follows her down the stairs, keeping fairly close by to her* You don’t think I’m going to grow big? *frowns*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Not very logical english slang… Must be referring to bad breath. *whispers* I still dare you to copy and paste the breakdown phase’s opening on your LJ and see if those people still say that Americans don’t know spelling and grammar.

Jennah: Oh, I’m certain you’ll be big and strong. I just don’t think you’ll be as tall as what Hojo had imagined for you. That man is rather delusional, to say the least. *grins as she enters the bedroom and moves to plop back down on the bed*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hehe, I think I might actually.

Seph: I’m not very tall now. Even two feet would be better on my current height. I just want to be big enough to stand up to others for once. I’m tired of always being the little one. *hops up onto the bed with her and carefully closes up the book he left on the bed*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Irk.. I hate hic-ups that start for no reason..

Jennah: *softly chuckles at him* Well, in that case you’ll most certainly be that tall. *frowns in thought then sends Seph images of the Sephiroth she had seen in the past* You’ll probably be that tall… *shrugs. She wraps her arms around his mid-section and pulls him in closer to her stomach so that she can hug him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *seems to revel in her affection and goes quite placid and calm, closing his eyes, accepting any affection she gives to him with contentedness*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *grins, finding it quite humorous that the boy has already clunged onto her despite the fact that she does not believe that she is worthy of such affection. She can hardly think of what she’s done to be even half as worthy as what would be needed for this amount of love. Still, she enjoys it quite a bit and continues to hug him* Just, get back to sleep. I’ll stay at your side.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *nods to her and mumbles* Thank you, mother… *closes his eyes and slowly drifts into a state of sleep, not waking for several hours if undisturbed*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *allows herself a small grin as she drifts to sleep a bit after Seph does. About the only thing that would disturb Seph is when Jennah starts having one of her usual nightmares. She begins to mumble in her sleep and fidget slightly. If that doesn’t wake him, Jennah would still remain asleep by the time he wakes up on his own in the morning*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *jumps slightly as he hears Jennah speaking, then sits up, placing his hands on her shoulder* Are you OK, mother? You don’t sound very happy at all…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *continues to unintellibly speak in her sleep, shivering at the images that she sees in her head. She releases a very faint whimper and tries to curl up. She is not enjoying her dreams at all, but is not awake enough to be roused by the boy who is talking to her and shaking her shoulder*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *just sits closeby and pats Jennah’s shoulder, tryign to make her calm down* Shh. You’re not even near anything bad, calm down… *sighs and cuddles up against her once again, going back to sleep*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *would eventually settle down, but her nightmares would attack a few times that night. Still, by the time it’s morning, she’s just peacefully in a deep sleep, no longer fitful at all*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *would be woken up a few times by Jennah’s twitching and tries to stay close and comfort her, soon going back to sleep. When he wakes up again, he hops down off the bed and walks into the hot spring area, stripping down naked so he can warm himself up and wash himself off. He also begins to splash around in the water, as he tries to work out how to swim, as Jennah spoke of before*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *makes a soft maoning sound as the splashing in the other room gives her motivation to wake up. She loudly yawns and stretches out accross the bed before forcing her eyes open. It takes her a moment to adjust to the light, but she soon realizes that there is no boy at her side. However, there is activity in the other room, so she doesn’t bother calling out for Seph and simply gets out of bed and heads into the bathing room* Good morning, boy.. *yawns once more*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *has already worked out how to ‘doggy paddle’ and quickly moves into the deeper and warmer parts of the spring* Hello, mother. *dips under the water and comes up again, flicking his hair back*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *grins and softly chuckles at him* My, you are a quick learner. Though that’s barely the most effective way to swim. *she begins stripping off her clothing so she can clean off as well. She deposits her clothes next to a small stone that sits to the side of the pool of water before strolling into the water* Let me show you how it’s done. *she dives under the water and begins swimming under it straight to his location. She passes right under him before resurfacint just behind him* Hello, boy.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *yelps slightly and sinks under the water, coming back up to paddle towards the shore again* Uh, hi. *coughs and splutters, only happy when he can place his feet on the bottom of the spring again*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *shakes her head at him then begins doing the average stroke whose name I can’t remember to his location* This way is much more efective. *she sits down on the bottom of the pool, leaning against a rock that just out from the spring as she reaches the shallows*

Viewing 25 posts - 526 through 550 (of 1,301 total)
  • The topic ‘How to raise a Sephiroth’ is closed to new replies.