How to raise a Sephiroth

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Jennah’s children How to raise a Sephiroth

Viewing 25 posts - 501 through 525 (of 1,301 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *just sits there, becoming highly confused as she telepathically transmits information to him, still not really used to the entire telepathic connection ability. He whimpers slightly until she stops, then lowers his head, sighing, as if admitting defeat* I understand that..

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Then I’m sorry that I underestimated your ability to understand. *continues to gently stroke the side of his face* Would you like me to teach you how to speak my native language and others as well? It may give you something to keep your mind occuppied with until I find a suitable teacher for you.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *seems rather interested* I’d like to learn your language, yes. Though when will it come in handy? I’ve only ever heard you speak the language we’re talking now.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *shrugs* It’d only be a novelty for you. The only use I can think for such a thing would be for us to have a secret code language that no one else in the world would understand. Only you and I would be able to speak and understand what we’re saying. But in the end, it’s up to you.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: I’d like to learn how to speak it for that purpose, and just to keep me occupied. I hated being in the labs as they mistreated me, but they were always giving me something to do. I don’t know what to do with so much freedom now that I have it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *slowly nods* Then, I shall teach you it. *frowns in thought* Do you mind waiting til tomorrow though? I just need some time to think of where to start… I’ve never really taught anyone anything in the past. I’m sorry.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *moves to lie down beside her* That’s OK, mother. I’m just glad that you want to teach me. I’ll behave and be a good pupil for you. *shuffles over to cuddle up against her belly*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *flinches slightly, not used to having anyone cuddle up to her in such a manner and only used to men who she was having intercourse with caressing her stomach. She stares down at him and faintly grins as she decides that she rather likes the boys affections toward herself* You’re welcome. I’ll do my best to be a good teacher.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: I hope you do. I’m a fast learner. *cuddles up against her and begins to drift off to sleep*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *curiously watches Seph and sighs, grinning. She begins allowing herself to daydream, thinking that it’s not that bad at all to have a son. She continues to day-dream until she notices the time is nearing the agreed point in which she had set for Seph’s injections. She frowns, not wanting to disturb the boy. Still, she begins to nudge the boy so that he’d wake up* Come on, it’s time for us to have that injection for the day done and over with.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *groans as he’s woken up, frowning at Jennah’s words* I don’t want to do it. Has that light lady you talk to worked out how to make the injections less painful yet?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Well, there’s only one way to find out. *picks up Seph, stumbling slightly due to her injury. She frowns then shakes her head and decides just to live with the pain. So, she carries Seph up the stairs to a small medical room and sets him down on a chair* Stay calm, boy. Nothing here will hurt you like Hojo and his team did.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *warily glances around the room, clearly not liking it. But he doesn’t do anything for now, except close his eyes and tense up in the chair, knowing all too well what’s coming*

Seferia
    Keymaster

A small grouping of mecahnical tentacles stream up from the floor as Centra begins activating her medical systems. One of the tentacles lightly attatches itself to Seph’s wrist so that she could monitor his vitals, being gentle about it and not huring him at all. Meanwhile, Centra activates the holographic projector in the room and makes her “human form” appear infront of Seph.

“Stay calm, little one. I am experienced in taking care of others thanks to my queen over there,” she speaks in a soft voice as she waves over to indicate Jenna as her master. “This is no where as involved as setting a broken femur bone on Jenna.”

A second tentacle nears Seph. Its tip slowly slits in half before pushing out a small needle that would be used to inject the serum into the boy. Soon aftewards, Seph would feel a small pinch as the tentacle pokes his upper arm and begins administering the Jenova/Mako mixture.

Meanwhile, Jenna slowly movse to be at Seph’s side. She reaches down to gently pat the top of his head and tries to reassure him with a gentle smile.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *seems quite freaked out by whirr of the mechanical tentacles and opens his eyes to look up at them, squeezing his eyes shut once again, but continues to sit in place and allows himself to be poked with the needle* I don’t want to be fixed like this if I ever break a bone…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Centra: I assure you that I am quite gentle and very effective in my healing techniques. There is no reason to fear my functions. *the tentacles begin pulling away from Seph, having finished their task* Injection function: completed. Disengaging medical equipment. *her holgraphic figure flikers for a moment then vanishes from existence*

Jennah: *moves closer to Seph and rubs his left shoulder* Was that so bad?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *mumbles* No… it was worse instead. *sits up properly once again and rubs his arm* I expect to be out of it again within the next ten minutes.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *Sighs* We’ll just see. *Shakes her head at him* And you just need to get over your fears. If all you do is stare at the world with fear and never move, you’ll never get anything done. Understand? No more being afraid.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *slowly shakes his head* Fear is a good thing. It keeps you out of trouble…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: No, not all fear is good. You need an adequate balance of fear and confidence. At the moment, you’re all fear. *stands up tall, trying to show him an example of how he should act* Look at me, do you see me shrinking away at every little thing? I face things with courage. That’s how you should act.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *frowns and shakes his head again* I’ll work on it. But I’ve no reason to be confident. Look at me, I’m a seven year old boy who can be easily beaten up by anybody bigger. You could easily snap my neck if you wanted to.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: If you don’t learn how to be confident, they will only think that you are weak. You need to start practicing how to be strong when you’re smaller so that you’d not underestimate yourself when you’re older. *grins at him* And look, you’re not falling out of the chair this time around.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: I don’t feel well, but I’m not dizzy either. This is a good thing. *hops down out of the chair* If one gets too confident, they can get into a lot of trouble though.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Getting into trouble is not always a bad thing. You gain experience and start learning how to handle yourself. By getting in trouble, you learn what not to do. *pats the top of his head* We can work on your cowardness later. Want to go back to bed?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: That’s easy for you to say. *frowns* You don’t get smacked in the face every time you say something that’s even slightly argumentative…

Viewing 25 posts - 501 through 525 (of 1,301 total)
  • The topic ‘How to raise a Sephiroth’ is closed to new replies.