How to raise a Sephiroth

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Jennah’s children How to raise a Sephiroth

Viewing 25 posts - 476 through 500 (of 1,301 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: It’s alright, Seph.. *hisses in pain as she limps over to him* You didn’t get hurt. That’s all that matters… *kneels down and tries to usser him over to her by waving her hands at him* I should have told you what to expect.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *whimpers at her, not wanting to set a foot back in the door. He moves into the doorway and warily glances into the room, then over to her* WHat happened to you? The monsters hurt you? *quickly shakes his head* Where did they go? I don’t like them.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *looks down at her injury and sighs* When I fell over, I fell on my weapon.. I was careless. *shakes her head* I should have payed more attention to where you were. *Sighs then looks down at him* And those monsters were not real. They were just projections like the lady in that one room, remember?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: But the lady wasn’t real. My hand went through her. The other monsters were real and attacking you, and they died when you hit them.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *shakes her head* Trust me, they were simulations. *Sighs and pats the top of his head* I’ll show you some other time.. For now- *looks down at her thigh then up at him* I need to take care of something. *she steps away and begins limping down the stairs*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *whimpers as he stares down at the patches of blood on the floor. He moves to sit in the corner nearby some smaller weapons and nervously eyes them, knowing full well that he hasn’t been allowed to touch them before, nor play with them*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *yelps slightly as she looses her footing near the end of the stairwell and tumbles down the rest of the way to the bottom* Umph… *a soft groan escaped her lips, but she refused to stand up again quite yet. She remained sprawled on the ground for a few moments, trying to fight back the stinging pain in her leg. Then, she finally took in a deep breath and gripped onto the wall so that she could push herself back up. Once she was back on her feet, she limped to her storage closet so she could retrieve first aid materials. From there, she began patching herself up, gently cleaning the wound before bandaging it.*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *hears the stumbling sound and gets to his feet, heading out of the room and back down the corridor so he can peer into the stairwell area. When he sees nothing, he frowns, quickly calling out, his voice echoing quite loudly in the passageway he is in* Are you all right, Miss Jennah?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *finishes placing the last bit of the bandage on her thigh then looks up at the doorway, hearing Seph’s call* I’m fine. You can come down here if you’d like. *begins placing the supplies back in her first aid box so that she wouldn’t misplace them*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *follows the sound of her voice as he is told to come down there. He walks down into the area, then over to Jennah, sitting down next to her injured leg* That looks painful. Do you need to go to hospital?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *slowly shakes her head at Seph’s inquiry* There are no hospitals on this island. Anyway, I’m self-sufficent. *pats the top of his head* Would you like to learn some basic first aid while I have this out? *she points to the first-aid kit* It may come of use later on.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: I know some first aid… *closes his eyes, grinning as she pats his head, opening them again to frown at her as a thought occurs to him* No hospitals? What’s going to happen if you overdose me and I start having a seizure?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *frowns and shakes her head at him* I won’t ever do that. I’m not going to ever push your body in the ways that Hojo did. I’ll keep to the same dosage daily so that it will be constant and your body will get used to it. *moves her hand to rub the side of his face* And if something horrible happens to you, I can take you to a human hospital. *shakes her head* But they’d have a lot of questions about you if I did… so it’s best we try to take care of everything here first.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: Maybe you can read through Hojo’s notes. Because he had something really good to use against seizures.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *continues to rub Seph’s shoulder* Trust me, that is the last thing I want to deal with, boy. I intend for you to never ever experience such painful things as seizures or anything else of the like ever agian. *moves to lie down on the bed* Now, go ahead and grab some books that you’d enjoy reading from the library and bring them down if you like. I don’t plan on getting up out of bed again for the rest of the day.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: Are you going to be OK, Miss Jennah? It looked like a nasty stab wound. *picks up the book he was reading before about land formations and how blind the humans must be not to spot them* You might not want for me to get seizures, but sometimes they happen.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: I’m fine, Seph. I just need to rest for a bit. *gently pats his stomach* Just read. *yawns and curls up, preparing to go to sleep*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *slowly nods his head and continues to read. He moves to lean against her mostly because he likes being nearby and close to her* Do I have to learn how to fight in that room with the light monsters?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Eventually, but I’ll start with you sparring against me. Then we’ll move onto the automated programs that Centra has. She creates rather realistic scenerios. *reaches over to gently rub Seph’s back* You’re going to go with the plan to have that injection at the time we agreed on, right?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *frowns, looking rather discontent, but slowly nods his head* Yes… though I don’t like the idea…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *Sighs* I know you don’t, and I know you don’t understand now… But trust me, it’s for the best. *continues to rub his back*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: How is making me feel bad for the best? I still don’t understand the reasoning behind it… I’m fine so far. Why not just stop? I’d get even better.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *Shakes her head* Stopping would not do at all. Your body is already in the middle of a metamorphisis. I needs to go through with the rest of it or you may wind up as what you were never intended to be. Please, just trust me. I’ll explain it better when you’re older.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: Why not now? *frowns* It seems I have to wait until I’m older to understand anything.. *folds his arms, mildly frustrated* Hojo said I had to wait until I grew older before I was allowed to wear whatever I wanted. Hojo said I had to wait until I grew older before I was allowed to grow my hair out. And then Hojo said I had to wait until I grew older until I was allowed to go out to explore the world. Why not now? What’s the big important thing about me growing older?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *shakes her head* I have tried to explain it to you several times already, boy. The only point in my statement was that when you were older, you’d understand because you’d be able to see the results of what we’re doing now. Right now, I can explain over and over again, but you will never truly understand. *rubs the side of his face and neck, being as gentle as possible* You’ll also have a higher sense of reasoning and would thus be able to comprehend much easier. But, if you want to try understanding now… *shakes her head, thinking that this will not work at all, but still, she psychicly transmits to him the information as to why he needs to complete his treatments*

Viewing 25 posts - 476 through 500 (of 1,301 total)
  • The topic ‘How to raise a Sephiroth’ is closed to new replies.