How to raise a Sephiroth

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Jennah’s children How to raise a Sephiroth

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 1,301 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *loudly yelps at Jennah’s voice and promptly huddles down in the water to hide himself, not wanting to be seen naked* Thanks… *he remains dead still as the bar of soap splashes down in the water beside him, and he quickly grabs at it before it can sink too far*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *shakes her head at him* Calm down, boy. There’s nothing for you to be ashamed of. I’ve seen naked males several times before. *sighs at his behavior* There is absolutely nothing wrong with being seen in the nude.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *quickly* One should conserve their modesty… *uses the soap to quickly wash himself off* And I don’t like it when people see me naked…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: We’re going to be living together, boy. Thus, it is not exhibitioning. *Shakes her head* Trust me, I won’t do anything to make you feel uncomfortable or violated. *moves over to his clothes* Well, I suppose it’s a good thing we got you clothes before we left.. *dumps the pile of clothing the other Sephy had choosen out for himself out from her subspace pocket and onto the floor of the bathing room*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *turns his head to glance back at Jennah and then at the clothes* They’re better than the other clothes I was wearing, yes… *washes off his face and dips his head under the water to get his hair wet, wanting to wash it off as well* I’m not exhi…. showing off. I just don’t like it when people see me naked, that’s all. *frowns* I’ve spent more times naked on examination tables than I can count, and I can tell you prety easily that I don’t like it…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *shakes her head at him* Trust me, I’m no scientist and I’m not going to stare at you in a way that will make you feel like you’re going to be dissected. *moves to sit at the edge of the spring* Just that spring does get rather deep and can kill you if you are not careful… Do you know how to swim?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: Swim? *slowly shakes his head* I’ve never been in water this deep. *peers out at the deeper part of the spring and frowns, shuffling back towards the bank* I don’t want to find out how deep it gets either…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *chuckles at him* Then remind me later to teach you how to swim. It is a very valuable skill. *watches him, still grinning in a non-threatening manner* Tell me when you’re ready to eat. The food is right out there. *nods to the bedroom*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: Swimming sounds fun. I’ll pay attention when you teach me that… *stands up, seeming quite interested at the mention of food* Oh, what did you bring? *sniffs the air in an attempt to guess what it is*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: I brought one of the more tender and delicate meals that are available on this island. It is a medium-height sauropod that usually eats fruits and low-hanging branches. It’s a very good meal and a nice delicacy. I’m certain that you’ll like it if you try it. *gives Seph a reassuring grin*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: A what…? *sits back down in the water again, appearing not too interested in the news. He picks up the soap and resumes cleaning himself, turning his back to her once more* Does it taste anything like chicken?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *shakes her head* I would not say it tastes like a chicken at all. It has a much richer and better taste than chickens have. *looks down at him* Well, are you done in there or not?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: Nearly… *washes his hands off again and rubs his face, then glances back at her* Okay now I am. *doesn’t stand up, and seems to be waiting for her to leave, or look away from him. He glances around the doorway, his eyes focussing on the towels on the towel rack*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *doesn’t pick up on the fact that he’s waiting for her to leave and just remains at the edge of the bank, watching him* Well? If you’re done, get out. There’s not much a point in just standing there.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *frowns back at her and lowers his head, shrinking down into the water again, quietly speaking* But you’re still watching…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *Rolls her eyes at him and offers her hand out to him* How many times do I have to tell you that you can trust me not to make you feel uncomfortable about your nude body. I won’t disect you; I won’t laugh; I am here to support you. You can trust me and you do not need to hide.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: Why not..? Hojo always got mad with me if I was to roam around the laboratory naked… *reluctantly gets to his feet and heads over to her, shivering slightly as the water on his body begins to cool off*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: If you can’t tell, I am not Hojo. *smirks and pokes her boobs* These should be the first tip-off. *notices his shivering and quickly gets up and retrieves some towels for him before moving back over to him. She gently draping one of the towls around his shoulders while she hands the rest to him* I am not an idiot like him either.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: No, I would say not… *quickly pulls the towel on his shoulders around himself and grabs the other to toss over his head, drying his hair off* You’re right, Hojo doesn’t have… *pauses in thought, trying to think of the proper term* …mammary glands. They’re common only on females in the mammalian kingdom only. *begins to vigorously rub himself dry, curiously glancing at her* You don’t smell like him either. Or yell like him. Or get mad like him. I haven’t made you mad yet, though…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *gently caresses the side of Seph’s right upper arm in order to still his concerns* Don’t worry, I won’t hurt you like that bastard did. You are not an experiment nor an object to me. *smirks* And it’s much more effective and quicker to say tits or boobs rather than mammary glands. More people will understand that as well. Not everyone speaks in scientific terms. *playfully roughs up Seph’s hair*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *frowns slightly* Oh, now you are just teaching me bad words. I have heard both of those before, but I am not allowed to say either. *stops drying himself as Jenna roughs up his hair, assuming she wants to dry it off for him*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *leans over to whisper into his ear* Let me give you a little news flash. The rules on what you are and are not allowed to do changed the moment you agreed to be my son. I do not follow Hojo’s routines and he’d never approve of my methods. *pats his shoulder then stands up*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *seems a little bothered by the remark about rules and slowly nods in agreement, assuming that he has to learn a whole new set of rules to follow* I’ll try my best… *spends some more time rubbing himself dry, then heads over to the pile of clothing that Jennah dumped on the floor for him to wear, quickly selecting out some that look comfortable, placing them on with relative ease*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *leaves the boy alone for the time being and just slices open her kill so that he’d have an easier time getting at the food. She carefully removes the organs that would not be good for him to eat then moves to sit in one of the nearby chairs in her bedroom. From there, she licks off the blood from her clawed gloves while she waits for Seph’s arrival*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *timidly peeks into the bedroom area, his eyes widening slightly as he stares at the carcass on the middle of the floor* W…what is that? *just stands in the doorway and averts his eyes from the sight of the opened gut area, quite turned off and bothered by the sight of it*

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 1,301 total)
  • The topic ‘How to raise a Sephiroth’ is closed to new replies.