How to raise a Sephiroth

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Jennah’s children How to raise a Sephiroth

Viewing 25 posts - 426 through 450 (of 1,301 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *glances up at her finger, then moves away to look for the said books, walking over to a section nearby that has old spellbooks written in Latin and old Germanic languages* You mean these? *tilts his head as he glances at the spines of some of the books, understanding the letters, but making no sense out of the words*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *shakes her head and chuckles at him* No, not quite. I’ll teach you those languages later if you want. *moves up behind him then gently grips onto his shoulders. She leads him over to the section that she was originally meaning for him to look at. Once there, she lets go of his shoulders and points* From this bookshelf, until that bookshelf *she glides her hand to the end of the section* are the books in English.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: Oh, I see.. *glances at the titles on the spines and nods* Yes, looks like it too. *wanders away from Jennah to inspect the titles, wondering what to read first* What would you recommend I learn about first, Miss Jennah?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *scratches the side of her head then helplessly shrugs, not knowing what to tell him* I don’t know…. What exactly entices you the most? That would probably be a good place to start. Do you have a subject that you’ve enjoyed in the past?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *slowly shakes his head* I liked reading about animals.. but I already looked for animal books in your bookcase near that big old bed, and all I could find were books on dragons. Do you really like them so much?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *mutters* They’re fascinating creatures… *shrugs and shakes her head* There’s a section on zoology over ther. *points to the section that Seph would need to look through to find books on animals and inhabitants of Earth*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *wanders away to look through the indicated section. He pulls out a book on birds and other avian creatures, then begins to read*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *silently nods then heads off to another section to grab a book for herself. She picks out one of the higher magic books and carries it over to a table in the center of the room. Then, she sits down and begins to study the spells within the book*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *soon gets bored of reading the book and gets to his feet, wandering away so he can climb one of the bookcases in the room, coughing slightly at the amount of dust on the shelves*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *Watches Seph out of the corner of her eye but leaves him be. She knows he isn’t near any of the magic books, so she’s not overly concerned.*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *climbs onto the top of the shelves, a little bored once he has made it all the way up to the top. He stands up and reaches up to try and touch the roof, but is too short. He moves to the edge of the bookcase and sits down, grinning down at Jennah* What are you reading?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: I’m just studying up on spells that would make you throw up your internal organs if I cast them on you. *looks up at him* Not the pleasant types that you’d like me to practice on you at all.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *quickly shuffles back to hide from her line of sight* Why would you want to study up on that? I don’t want you to do that to me. I didn’t do anything wrong.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *Shakes her head* Do not worry; it’s not anything I’d ever do on you. *Frowns* But there are those who would wish to harm me and those who would wish to harm you in order to get at me. So, it’s best that I know how to hurt them first. *grins* And it’s a very good way to do interrogations. *studies his position* Are you going to be ok getting down from there, boy?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *peers down at her* Sure I am. I’ll just climb down the same way I got up. *turns his head to glance down at the bookcase and slowly moves back, screwing his face up as the dust on the top of the bookcase begins to itch his nose and make him feel like sneezing*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *nods* I just wanted to be certain. *returns her attention to the magic book* If you want me to show off some of my more benign magic and just let you have some fun with the tricks I can pull off, feel free to ask.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *nods at her, then loudly sneezes, the noise echoing off the nearest wall. He covers his face with his hands and sneezes again, growling lightly at how irritated his nose is becoming. He moves over to the edge of the bookcase and moves a foot down, but doesn’t stand on anything and gets back up again* I’m stuck up here… and I need a tissue.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *shakes her head at him* Next time, be more carefully where you go. I won’t always be around. *closes her eyes and casts a levitation spell on him. She uses the spell to pick him off the bookshelf then slowly float him down onto the floor. The spell finally vanishes as his feet touch the ground* There. And… *pulls out a tissue from one of her pockets in her outfit. She tosses it over to him* You can keep it.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *immediately takes the tissue from her and blows his nose* Thank you… *wipes it off and scrunches up the tissue, stuffing it in his pocket* Sorry, I will be more careful where I go next time… I don’t like being stuck.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *Shakes her head* It’s alright. Just don’t get yourself stuck when you don’t have me around to help you out. Ok? *reaches over and pats the top of his head* Are you hungry?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *enthusiastically nods his head, licking his lips as she mentions food* Oh yes, very much. I am starving. So what are we going to eat?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *nods* Wait here. I’ll go hunting and find one of the better meals on the planet for us to share agian. Ok? *She moves out of the room and quickly rushes up the stairs*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *frowns as he watches her leave, then sits down on the floor with the book* Bye… *seems unhappy with being left alone, but stays calm and remains crosslegged on the floor, carefully turning the pages of the book*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *spends a half hour collecting fruits for Seph and killing a small horse-like creature for them to eat. She places all her the food that she’s gathered into her sub-space pocket then heads back to the library. Once she enters, she deposits the food on the ground nad waves Seph over* Come, eat. *takes out a knife and begins tearing into the equine creature, cutting it into more managable bits that the boy can handle*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *eyes the horse with mild disgust, but picks up the raw bits of meat to eat. He slowly chews on the meat, slowly becoming used to it, despite the fact he still doesn’t really like the taste* Thank you. That’s a whole lot of food though… *picks up one of the fruits and bites into it, promptly spitting it out again* Yuck! It’s bitter and burns my tongue. *spits out the taste, screwing his face up*

Viewing 25 posts - 426 through 450 (of 1,301 total)
  • The topic ‘How to raise a Sephiroth’ is closed to new replies.