How to raise a Sephiroth

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Jennah’s children How to raise a Sephiroth

Viewing 25 posts - 401 through 425 (of 1,301 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *Sighs and shakes her head then steps away from the bed* I’m sorry… *shakes her head then moves out of the room*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *Just lies there and tries to drift off to sleep, wanting to sleep off the disorientation, mumbling* No you aren’t…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *decides to disappear from the base, wanting to be on her own to think. She exits the base and moves deep into the jungled area of Halcyon. She stops once she finally reaches the beach and just sits down, sighing and thinking of how badly she’s failing the boy. She’d remain there for the entirety of the day if undisturbed*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *would sleep for a number of hours, waking up after some time. He seems a little frightened as he notices that there is nobody else around, and whimpers slightly, not moving off the bed. He reaches over to pick up the dusty old book he was reading before and opens it to look at the hand drawn images, not really knowing what else to do*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *remains on the beach and would eventually fall asleep on the sands. She is not aware that Seph had waken up, so she doesn’t know that he’s distressed by the fact that he’s alone. Instead, she just dwells on her thoughts that she’s failing him and not keeping her promise to herself to give him a better life*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *curls up and continues to read the book, not liking the fact that he is the only one in the area. He quickly glances into the hallway, not very happy as he listens to the sounds outside of the room. He hears creaking and other various noises outside the room and shivers, afraid*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *remains asleep on the sands, not aware of the boys fears in the slightest*

MS: *can be heard moving up and down the stairs, but she doesn’t enter Jennah’s room. Jennah’s room is not part of her programming, so she does not move into it unless there is a dire case of alarm in that area*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *loudly whimpers and retreats to the corner of the room as he hears MS moving outside of the room, promptly hiding amongst the furniture*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *yelps as she’s startled awake by a wave actually hitting her and sighs, rubbing her eyes* I’d better get back… *she stands up and begins to dust herself off. She finally returns to the base after another hour. She decides to check up on Sephiroth. However, once she walks into the bedroom, she frowns as she spots a lack of Sephy in the bed* Seph…? Where did you go now?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *warily peers out from behind the furniture and runs over to her, latching onto her leg* Where did you go..? It’s really scary down here…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *sighs* I went to the beach to think… *Frowns as she looks down at him then slowly massages the top and back of his head with her right hand* I thought you were angry with me… You didn’t believe my appology afterall..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: I was just a little mad, that’s all. I wish you’d tell me what you’re going to do rather than stabbing those needles in my arm while I’m distracted. I don’t like it, but I told you I’d do it if you can make it painless.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *mutters* But I failed at making it painless… Anyway, you run away each time you see the needle. *lowers her head and glances off to the side, miserable once more for the fact that she failed at making the injections easier on Seph*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: That’s because I don’t like it, duh. *hugs onto her leg, feeling quite secure and calmed by her prescence* But keep trying. If that talking computer lady can help you make it painless, I’ll take it. I’m strong.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *gives Seph an inquisitive look* “Duh?” Umm… alright.. *shakes her head then sighs* How’s this, we make it scheduled daily for around 8 pm, that way you won’t be surprised. I’ll get you a watch so that you’d know what time it is. *pats the top of his head* Does that sound agreeable? If you want, I can have Centra do all the procedures. She can be much more methodical than I can.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *seems a little unhappy at the idea that Jennah is going to continue with the treatments anyway, but slowly nods his head* Later in the day is better… otherwise I’ll be out of it during the day, and that’s not much fun. I’d like a watch, I never had one before. *frowns in thought and considers Jennah’s comment about Centra doing the procedures* The computer lady would obviously have a good sense of time, but is she going to pin me down before she injects me up with that nasty stuff?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *shakes her head* The only reason that Centra would restrain you is if you struggle a lot. If you don’t struggle, there will be no reason for her to hold you down. *pats the top of his head* And, her name is Centra. It’s short for Central Processing Unit, or CPU. *looks up for a moment then closes her eyes and casts a spell to make a watch appear on Seph’s left arm* There.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *frowns and seems a little confused at the tingling sensation on his arm, then stares down at the watch, amazed by its sudden appearance from nothing* How did you do that? *pokes at the watch, wanting to confirm if its real or not*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: I’m a mage. I can make implausible things become reality. Though… actually that time, I just knew I had one in the vault up here. So, I called upon it and used my magic to put it on your wrist like that. It’s set to the right time and everything. *Shrugs slightly*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: It’s still pretty amazing to see. I wish I could do something like that. *glances up at her, then lets go of her, hopping back up onto the bed* So who’s going to continue teaching me how to read? What’s going to happen with my martial arts studies? And who is going to continue teaching me how to fight?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *rubs her forehead* Well, I’ll teach you how to fight and how to hunt and sustain yourself… Give me a week and I’ll arange for someone to cover your academic training. I just need time to find someone appropriate. *looks down at him* Does that sound agreeable?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *nods his head* Yes, it does. What will I be doing in the mean time? I sit around here all day and don’t learn anything. Well, apart from what was in that book that claims it was written by a dragon scholar. I still find it a bit silly to believe that the humans on the planet ‘earth’ did not discover entire continents and islands at first. Surely there must have been some people with powers amongst them.. right?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *frowns and shakes her head* Those with magical potential were killed off centuries ago. I am an anomaly on this planet. *looks up at the ceiling then thinks* Here, come with me. *Gently takes his hand and begins leading him to her library*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: Where are we going? *grasps onto her hand anyway and follows, trusting her to lead him*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Someplace that you’ll really like. *opens the doors to the library then steps inside* There’s a section with books written in english over there. *points to the said location, which is in the back corner of the library*

Viewing 25 posts - 401 through 425 (of 1,301 total)
  • The topic ‘How to raise a Sephiroth’ is closed to new replies.