How to raise a Sephiroth

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Jennah’s children How to raise a Sephiroth

Viewing 25 posts - 376 through 400 (of 1,301 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *loudly laughs, highly amused at Centra’s confusion at his expression* You’re funny. *grins and jumps up, swiping his hands through the projected image of Centra, still seeming to be fascinated by her non-solid 3D image*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Centra: I am sorry, but “funny” is not a function that is programmed into me. I was given no information as to what humans find as comedic and do not enact on that information. Thus it is illogical to state that I am “funny”. *the hologram just looks down at him, unphased as he swipes his hands through it* That is an unproductive task you have choosen. No matter how many times you try, you will not be able to touch the projected woman as the hologram is now. I would need to add extra systems to cause density of mass within a space as well as simple light displays.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: She keeps talking about things that don’t make sense… *soon becomes bored of harassing Centra and sits back down in the chair. There isn’t much around to keep him occupied, so he begins making annoying noises such as blowing air out through his lips to make fart sounds*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *cocks her eyebrow and looks over at Seph* What the hell is that sound? It’s rather stupid… *Shakes her head in disblief at the boy. Still, she is not about to reprimand him, just mock the sound*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *giggles with amusement* You don’t know what it is? It’s not that hard to guess. Here, I’ll do it again. *places a hand over his face and blows, producing a louder pretend fart noise. He loudly chuckles and grins at her*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Why do you find that noise humorous? It’s just a bodily function of gass being passed out of the anal cavity… *shakes her head at him* You’re being rather ridiculous.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *frowns, a little disheartened by the fact she’s not amused. He settles back on the chair and slides it back over to the control panel he was poking buttons on before. He remains quiet and swivels the chair so it is facing away from her, not wanting to bother her further*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Centra: *watches the boy then begins activating a program with a simplistic solitaire game on it* Here, you may wish to occupy yourself with this. *the program then expands as she activates holographic projectors so that it’d be more like a real game of solitaire* Just touch the cards when you want to move them.

Jennah: *sighs at Seph then returns to her reading*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *stares at the cards and tilts his head to one side, having never seen hologram cards before, let alone real ones. He reaches out to touch them, jumping slightly as one begins to follow his hand. He waves it around a bit, then pulls his hand back to stop it* What happens when they move? *hasn’t played the card game before, so doesn’t understand what it is*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Centra: Do you wish for me to activate the turtorial? It will help you understand the rules and controls. *she allows the woman projection to disappear and just becomes a disembodied voice*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *nods his head* Yes please, ma’am. *glances behind him, wondering where she went* Miss Jennah, your computer is so strange. None of the computers in the lab ever talked.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *chuckles* Shin-ra doesn’t have advanced enough technology to create Centra. *begins programming Centra to regularly prepare doses of what both she and Centra have come to an agreement on as to be the best combinations of mako and jenova as well as dosages to help Seph grow as planned and not hurt him as much.*

Centra: Acknowledged. Activating tutorial. *the hologram flickers for a moment then an automated voice begins speaking as the tutorial begins, first starting with how to control the game then giving Seph instructions on how the game is played*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *listens rather intently to the voiceover tutorial, then begins to play the card game once the voice has gone through all the rules and insrtructions on how to play. He seems highly interested in playing and learning the game, and soon becomes engrossed in playing it*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *finishes up her work and nods to herself, quite content. She turns to look at Seph for a moment* You’ll be alright in here for a moment, right? *walks toward the doorway* I’ll only be gone for a minute.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *just nods slightly and mumbles a yes, continuing on with playing the holographic solitaire game. He finishes up and starts over again, scowling slightly as he tries to ponder how best to move the cards*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Returns with a box filled with a few needles that are filled with the serum that she and Centra had made then slowly moves up behind Seph. She pulls out one of the needles and swiftly injects him in his right arm, wanting to see how it would affect him and also knowing that Sephiroth had told her to start injecting the boy every day and not once a week*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *makes a slight sound in pain, then glances back at Jennah, promptly jerking away from her as he sees the syringe in her hands. The jerking movement causes him to fall out of the chair and he bangs his head on the side of the console. He begins to whimper in pain and looks up at her pleadingly* Don’t shoot me up with that stuff… I only just recovered from yesterday…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna:h: This? *hods up the now empty syringe* It’s already done, boy. *tosses the needle behind herself toward a trash can. Then, she kneels down to his level* Is your head alright? That was quite a painful-looking fall. *reaches over to touch the side of his head*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: Why didn’t you tell me you were going to inject me up with tht horrible stuff again? *turns his head away from her, seeming a little annoyed* I’m fine. *already seems a little dizzy as the injection serum begins to work its way through his bloodstream*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Because, I didn’t want you to run away. It shouldn’t be as bad as it’s been in the past though.. *pats the top of his head then tries to lift him back into the chair* Here. You can continue with your game.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: I’d like you to tell me next time though… *tries to climb back into the chair and groans, his eyes roll into the back of his head as he loses conciousness, going quite limp*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *yelps as Seph looses conciousness and quickly moves in to grip onto his shoulders* That wasn’t supposed to happen… *deeply sighs and shakes her head* We’ll figure this out soon enough.. *pats the top of his head then gently lifts him up. She shifts into her hybrid form so that she could carry him with more ease. From there, she caries him downstairs and gently sets him down on the bed. Once she deposits him on the bed, she returns to her natural form*

Poor little one, how I wish your life would be easier… But not even I can do that. *gently rubs his shoulder and sits down next to him. She remains at his side until he shows signs of waking up**

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *Just lies there on the bed for some time, screwing his face up as he begins to wake up* Mmm… *spends another few moments lying there, then slowly sits up, groaning* What happened…? I feel awful…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *gently pats the top of Seph’s head as he wakes up* Oh, you’re awake again.. *frowns and looks down at the floor* I was more than certain that combination of dosages would not affect you as badly as the previous dosages did… I’m sorry.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *pouts his bottom lip out at her, then scowls slightly, moving over to turn his back to her, saying nothing*

Viewing 25 posts - 376 through 400 (of 1,301 total)
  • The topic ‘How to raise a Sephiroth’ is closed to new replies.