How to raise a Sephiroth

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Jennah’s children How to raise a Sephiroth

Viewing 25 posts - 351 through 375 (of 1,301 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *softly chuckles at the boy and gently kisses his forehead as she sets him down on the bed* Sleep well, little one. *she slowly steps away from him then heads upstairs to check up on the Jenova clone and to also find a safe place to deposit the vats of Mako she had grabbed as well*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *remains in a state of rest as Jennah leaves, and would stay asleep for a few hours if undisturbed*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *remains upstairs for quite some time, preparing the materializes needed to continue Seph’s treatments. Then, she enters the computer room and begins loading Hojo’s notes into Centra’s database so that she could study them and know where to go from here on*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *wakes up some time later, seeming rather disorientated and confused as to where he is at first, having still not adjusted to the fact that he no longer a resident of Shinra’s labs. He sits up and rubs his eyes, slowly glancing around the room for Jennah, hopping off the bed as he doesn’t see her. He dumps his bathrobe on the floor and moves into the hot spring area to pick up some of his clothes from the pile, putting some on, then heads back into the bed room again, peering into the stairwell area* Hello? Um.. Miss Jennah? *nervously heads into the stairs area, wanting to find Jennah, but not wanting to encounter anything unpleasant yet again*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *is on one of the upper floors of the base, standing infront of the main console for Centra’s database. She’s reading through various data outputs that Centra is giving her as she tells the machine to find the best ways to continue Seph’s treatment but not hurt him so much*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *currently lacks the knowledge to seek out others by their aura, and so just slowly walks up the stairs, raising his voice to the level of yelling * Miss Jennah?! Where are you??

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *raises her head as she hears Seph’s voice. She looks back toward the stairs and shakes her head* I wasn’t gone that long.. *shrugs and steps out of the room and into the stairwell* I’m right here, boy. What’s wrong?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *quickly bounds up the stairs to her, just simply desiring her company* Nothing is wrong… this place is just unfamiliar to me, and big…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Oh, yea, I suppose it is rather large. *faintly grins at the way he’s running up to her and pats his head as he reaches her* You want to keep me company then? *nods toward the room where she was doing her research*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *hugs her leg and grins as Jennah pats his head, curiously glancing up the passageway to the indicated room* So what are you doing in there anyway?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Nothing much, just reading up on some data that may help me make your treatments more tollerable. I don’t want to hurt you every time… *bends down and lifts him up, grunting with the effort* You know, you’re still heavy. *grins at him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *places his arms around her neck* I’m gonna get bigger, I hope you realize that. *rests his head down on her shoulder* Do I really have to continue the treatments that Hojo was doing? I don’t like them. They make me feel sick and dizzy.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *slowly nods* Yes, you do. If I don’t keep the mutations in check with the treatments, they could start wrecking havoc on your body. At least that’s what Centra’s diagnostics of the data from Hojo’s notes showed. *gently pats his back* And I know you’re only going to get bigger.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: I’m not big for my age, so I don’t know why you keep saying I’m heavy. *frowns at the news of the treatments, then shakes his head* If you can work out how to make it painless, I’ll do it…

Seferia
    Keymaster

You should go to sleep soon. Sorry, just looking at the estimate for my car.

Jennah: *nods* I’ll do my best to make it as comfortable as I can, boy. But I’m not exactly a scientist myself, so I don’t know these sort of things… *sighs and sets him down in one of the chairs near the computer console*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *sits down in the chair and seems very curious as he looks around the room. He glances down at some of the controls near his chair, but doesn’t touch them due to the fact that he doesn’t want to mess up what Jennah is doing, nor does he want to anger her* You need all this to work out how to make the injections painless? I could care less about the needle-prick itself, it’s the after-affect that I hate.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Hm? *shakes her head* I’m only using this one console here. *points to the active one infront of her* And I’m trying to work on the aftereffects. *looks over at him* If you want to play with the console you can. Centra will prevent you from entering any codes that would harm her systems.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *frowns* Won’t Centra get mad? I don’t want to harm her by pressing anything I shouldn’t. *assumes Centra is a person because of the way Jennah has spoken of her*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *shakes her head* No, she won’t get mad at all. Her programming does not allow for her to get angry. Don’t worry at all, Seph.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: She’s a robot? *reaches out and begins to press some of the buttons, being gentle as he pokes them randomly, wondering what they’re all for. He soon becomes bored of this however, and hops off his seat to explore the rest of the room, most interested in the screen that Jennah was currently looking at*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Centra: *activates a holographic projector within the room and appears in the form of a young red-headed woman in a white dress. “She” looks down at Seph as he plays with the keyboard then shakes her head. She finally speaks up once Seph is done with the console* I would not say that I am a robot. I am a highly advanced self-automated, artificially intelligent, computer.

Jennah: *pays neither of them any head and continues to read the reports from Centra*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *loudly yelps as the generated holographic image appears and speaks to him, then moves to hide under Jennah’s chair. He continues to warily watch her however, and quickly calms as he realizes that it’s not going to hurt him* You’re a computer? You look like a ghost, or something. I can see through you. *frowns, quickly adding onto his statement, afraid of offending her and making her angry* …ma’am. Forgive my statement.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Centra: Your appology does not compute. There was no offence to forgive. *the hologram tilts its head, having learned from Jennah how to mimic emotions* I appear as a ghost because this image is made by projectors. *she gestures up to the projectors that are creating her image* I do not truly exist in any bodily form. *shakes her head*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *moves out from under the chair to reach out for her. As he touches the air, he seems surprised and moves his hand back again, then moves his arms back into the space where Centra is being generated, grinning* That is so cool.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Centra: *blinks once more and mimics an expression of confusion* “Cool”? The room is at average temperatures and should not be registered as either too cool or too hot.. I will turn up the temperture though a few degres.

Jennah: *yelps and quickly interjets* No, the temperture is fine! Don’t raise it. We don’t need to be sweating in here.

Centra: Acknowedged. Canceling processes for adjusting room temperture.

Viewing 25 posts - 351 through 375 (of 1,301 total)
  • The topic ‘How to raise a Sephiroth’ is closed to new replies.