How to raise a Sephiroth

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Jennah’s children How to raise a Sephiroth

Viewing 25 posts - 326 through 350 (of 1,301 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *squeezes his eyes shut as he stands upright* I got some of the soap in my eye… *whimpers* It really stings! *stands there obediently for her, but wouldn’t open his eyes because of the stinging*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Oh, I understand.. Would be best if you manage to get water running doward into the eye to wash the soap out then. *cups some of the water and raises it over his head* Try opening your eye, Seph. *drops the water ontop of her head near his eye*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *tilts his head back and forces his eyes open, whimpering still because the soap stings. He soon calms down however as Jennah trickles the water onto his face and moves his head down again* Thank you. That’s much better… *sits down in the water and curiously stares at her,, having never really gotten much opportunity to see a naked female before*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *barely notices the way that Seph is staring at her. She nods at him to acknowledge his thanks. Then, she moves to sit down next to him* So, not tired any longer?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *slowly shakes his head* I’m still sleepy, but I won’t be able to fall asleep while I am naked and in water like this… *glances away from her awkwardly and begins to mumbles incoherently, trying to gather up the courage to ask her a question about her breasts*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *tilts her head as she hears the mumbling then leans closer to Seph* What is it that you’re saying? I can’t make it out…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *looks rather nervous and scratches the back of his head* Umm… *glances downwards and shuffles his feet, looking up at her again* Why do you have those things… um… *blushes again, looking embarrassed* They look weird.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *tilts her head, seeming a bit confused* Those things? Which things…. *watches him for a moment thinking, then points to her breasts* You mean these? You know what they’re named but you don’t know their function? *Shakes her head, chuckling* These are for producing milk and providing it to infants. Unless I had recently given birth though, they just are there to make males drool over them.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: Oh.. I see. *slowly nods his head to acknowledge the fact that he understands, but seems very unwilling to ask her anything else. He sits down near the edge of the water and combs his hair with his fingers*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *carefully watches him and tilts her head* Boy, do not feel ashamed to ask me questions. I will not think ill of you. You do not know much about females, do you?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *slowly shakes his head* I know how to identify them if I was asked. They sound different too. And I know that females wear different clothes to males. They also have different body parts, and are assigned to a different restroom area as males, at least they were in the Shinra Building. That’s about it though.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jannah: *snorts* There’s no written rule that states that females have to wear different clothing than males. There are males who wear clothing that is quite simlar to “skirts”. And females can wear pants all they want. There’s no reason why not. *Shakes her head* You won’t ever catch me in a skirt…

*She sighs and looks down at Seph once more* Still, what questions would you like to have answered. I should hope that I know a lot about females. It would be pretty shameful if I didn’t, don’t you think?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: I don’t even know what to begin asking… I told you, I don’t know much about females other than what I just mentioned.. what more is there to possibly know?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *nods* Yes… Well, for starters, there’s the vagina versus the penis. *points to his small developing genitals then at her own midlands* But that’s something that you’d best learn later… *stands up and heads out of the hot springs. She grabs a few towels, draping one around herself before setting a few down at the edge of the spring for Seph to pick up* I’ll get you a few books that can tell you the main differences.. It’ll be less embarrassing for both of us that way.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *mumbles* I agree with that… I’m sure you can explain it all without having to point to things… *quickly walks out of the spring to cover himself up in the towel, still rather timid and uncomfortable with being naked around Jennah*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *pays no attention to Seph at all, unphased by seeing a naked male. This location was once a public bathing area and she had grown up with the notion that being spotted nude was nothing to be phased by at all. Instead, she walks to the wall once more, grabbing a robe for herself and flinging it on. She glances back at Seph for a moment then grabs another one of her robes, sighing* I need to get ones that’ll fit you.. but here. *tosses the robe over to him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *catches the robe, which partially covers his body because it is so much bigger than him. He pulls it on, the sleeves extend over his arms and hang down further. The bottom half of the robe drags across the floor. He does his best to tie up the robe at the front and heads back into the bedroom area* My hair is dripping wet…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Then use another towel to dry off your hair, boy. It’s not that hard. *moves into her main bedroom and picks up one of her magic books. She sits down in one of the chairs within the room and begins to flip through the book, even though she had read the book several times before.*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *chuckles and moves back into the hot spring area, gathering up several of towels to sit down on and dry himself off. He lays them out on the floor around himself in a kind of ‘nest’, then lies down amongst them, chuckling slightly with amusement*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *doesn’t notice Seph’s antics with the towels at all. She hears his laughter, though, but since she hears nothing that would indicate that he’s getting himself into the type of trouble that would get him hurt, she leaves him be. Instead, she simply turns the pages of her book until she finds the particular spell that she wants to brush up on*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *just amuses himself and throws the towels over his head, then lies flat and keeps quiet, lying in wait so he can pounce on Jennah when she comes out to search for him*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *does not go in search of the boy since she can think of no reason to be concerned by his absense. She knows he is still in the downstairs area and that he couldn’t be getting himself into too much trouble, so she simply continues to read*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *eventually gets bored of waiting for Jennah, and falls asleep under the heap of towels, his head falling to one side*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *finally closes the book after an hour and frowns, noticing that Seph still hasn’t returned to the room. She frowns a bit then stands up and moves back to the last place where she had seen him. She easily spots the pile of towels with the boy inside and shakes her head at him, chuckling* You’re such a silly little thing.. *she bends down and gently picks up Seph. Soon afterwards, she sets him down on her bed and brushes her fingers through his hair*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *doesn’t wake up or show any indication of waking up as he is moved. He would be quite floppy and relaxed as he is picked up. He sleeps heavily partly due to the effect of the Jenova cells tiring him out, and because being in a safe environment has allowed him to relax and let his guard down*

Viewing 25 posts - 326 through 350 (of 1,301 total)
  • The topic ‘How to raise a Sephiroth’ is closed to new replies.