How to raise a Sephiroth

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Jennah’s children How to raise a Sephiroth

Viewing 25 posts - 301 through 325 (of 1,301 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *shakes her head, seeming a bit sad at Seph’s statement* No, I told you before, there’s no lifeblood on my planet. The core of this planet is filled with simply melted rock, called magma. It’s caused by the mass of this planet crunching down at that center point and causing quite a bit of friction. The friction heats up the rock and thus, it melts. In fact, only a small percentage of this planet’s rock and earth is actually solid. *Shrugs* But no, there’s no lifestream here. Instead, the spirits exist on a completely different plane of existance that can’t be seen by normal people.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *nods slightly* Ah, so you do have spirit energy in you… it must be hard to believe in if you can’t see it though. *frowns and sits down near the ledge’s edge. He takes the opportunity to look down at the molten magma once again, picking up a small rock to hurl into it. He coughs slightly at the fumes and shakes his head* I feel dizzy…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: No, I have a spirit, boy. It’s just not tied to a lifestream like yours. *shakes her head then kneels down and nudges him* You should go back up. The fumes in here can kill you if you breath in too much. *faintly grins* I’m just different and can handle these conditions. *grips onto his left upper arm and tries to get him to stand up and follow her back up to the ladder*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *seems more than happy to climb back up the ladder and quickly scrabbles back up the hatch, his feet occaisonally slipping due to the speed he moves up at* It smells down there. It’s really pretty, but it smells like a rotting steak.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: That would be due to the sulfiric fumes. Those are the main type of fumes that would kill you. *climbs up after him. She reaches up each time he slips and carefully helps him regain his footing* I wouldn’t suggest staying there for too long without something to protect your breathing and lungs.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: I’ll take a note of that… It was pretty, but the smell wasn’t very nice… *climbs out of the hatch and moves away from her to strip, wanting to wash himself off in the spring*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Falling into it would not be nice either. *hops out of the entrance, not paying any attention to what Seph is doing. She kneels down next to the opening and closes the hatch. She takes her time insuring that the hatch is sealed off before standing up. She blinks as she finally notices him stripping down and nods to herself* That is a good idea… *walks over to the spring*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *flicks his dirty clothes into the pile in the corner, then heads into the spring, sighing with contentment. He moves over to grab the bar of soap he placed on the edge earlier and begins to lather up his arms, shoulders and upper torso area, desiring to wash the sweat off. His back is to Jennah, so he doesn’t notice that she is going to join him yet.*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *silently slips her clothing off then dips into the water. She moves up behind Seph, gently resting her hands on his shoulders* I see you really like the spring. Do you want me to show you a bit about swimming now, or do you want to do it in a regualr pool of water?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *jumps slightly as Jennah touches his shoulders, and promptly lowers himself into the water to hide his nakedness. He turns around and glances back at her, becoming very nervous and shy at the sight of her uncovered breasts, quickly averting his eyes away again* Sorry… I.. I didn’t mean to look…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *blinks and stares at him, not seeing the point of hiding behind clear water that doens’t obscure anything.* Huh? Looking at what? There’s nothing to appologize for. *bends down slightly* Can I have the soap?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *keeps his attention in the opposite direction from her as he picks up the soap, holding it out in her general direction for her to take* Here you go… *slowly glances back at her, blushing deeply, looking rather embarassed to see a woman naked*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *grasps onto the soap and nods at him* Thank you. *points to the wall where other bathing supplies are* If you want to wash your hair properly, there’s shampoo there. *begins splashing water onto herself. She takes her time lathering up her body, wanting to insure that she’s nice and clean*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *glances over at the shampoo bottle and silently frowns, but nods his head anyway to acknowledge that he understood her instruction* I’ll keep it in mind… thank you.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *finishes lathering up with the soap. She sets it down on a rock before plunging down into the water, wanting to swim into the deeper bits. She spends quite an amount of time underwater before surfacing at one of the deepest sections of the springs. From there, she just treads for a moment before moving to float on her back, enjoying the heat of the water*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *just remains in the shallow water, partially because he can’t swim, and because he is quite uncomfortable of the sight of the fullgrown and naked woman swimming nearby him. He picks up the bottle of shampoo and just reads the directions on the back for now, not being able to think of a good technique for washing his own hair. He was too used to the lab assistants washing his hair for him and hadn’t really done it for himself before. He tries not to let this on however, and just stands there with his bottom half in the water*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *spends another few minutes in the deep end then swims back to the swallow water. She stands up and shakes herself off once she is in waist-high water.* Ah, that felt good. *She pauses as she notices the way Seph is holding the bottle, figuring he’s having trouble* Hey, do you need help, boy?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *looks rather sheepish* Yes… thank you. *hands her the bottle of shampoo* The people in the lab showed me how to wash myself for the mostpart. I can wash my arms, legs, my body and my back without a problem. But they still washed my hair for me. *mumbles* It’s hard… *glances up at her* Do you have a comb? It also needs combing out, it’s getting itchy.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Huh? I don’t think I have this comb thing.. *shrugs* Give me one of your hands. I’ll show you how to wash your own hair, but I’ll expect you to do it fromthen on. *bends down and waits for him to produce his hands*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: Huh…? *frowns and holds out both palms for her to inspect, looking a little confused, wondering how this is possibly going to help him*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *nods at Seph* Good. *positions the bottle over his hands and squirts out the shampoo into his hands* Now, you need to do this. *sets the bottle down before gently grabbing his hands and guiding them to his hair. She begins showing him how to move his hands in order to create a lathering affect by keeping her hands ontop of his and doing the movements herself* It’s not hard at all once you know what to do.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: Ah, I see. I think I get this.. *rubs his hands through his hair, thoroughly messing it up, though he quickly gets shampoo through it properly. He grins up at her as if to seek her approval, then continues to rub his hand through the soapy hair, partially because he likes the way it feels, also because he thinks it’s fun*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *loudly chuckles at his behavior and nods at him* That’s it. You know, I would have never had guessed you were so silly when I first watched you in those labs. You must be very comfortable here. *grins at the thought then continues to watch him* Rinse off your hair when you’re all done.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: Okay. *forcefully falls back into the water, splashing a large amount of it everywhere. While under the water, he rubs ths soap out of his hair, then comes to the surface again, making a sudden whimpering noise as he gets diluted soap in his eyes, ducking his head under the water again to quickly wash it out*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *notices Seph’s whimper and frowns, kneeling down to his level* What’s wrong now, boy? *tries to brush his bangs away from his face so she can get a good look at it*

Viewing 25 posts - 301 through 325 (of 1,301 total)
  • The topic ‘How to raise a Sephiroth’ is closed to new replies.