How to raise a Sephiroth

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Jennah’s children How to raise a Sephiroth

Viewing 25 posts - 276 through 300 (of 1,301 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *whimpers and lies down once again, sighing* That’s just mean… *curls up on his side and tries to get off to sleep*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: No, I’ll show you what mean is. *smirks then leans closer to him before ravenging his abdomen with an attack of tickling*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *squeals with laughter and grabs at her hands, wiggling and flailing his limbs in an attempt to get away from her* What are you doing?! *continues to loudly laugh and squirm*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *Smirks* This is an activity that is labeled as “tickling” by humans. It’s simply wiggling my fingers against sensitive portions of your body. Like so. *moves her hands to tickle his sides*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *laughs louder and tries to get away from her, soon leaping off the bed, crashing down on the floor. He is not fazed by this however, and continues to snicker loudly* It’s funny, but it’s mean. *grins* I’m never going to get to sleep like this.

Seferia
    Keymaster

I’m sorry, my computer is seriously bugging out again… I really hope that reinstalling windows will help tonight… if not, it may be the motherboard. There’s an amber light on the motherboard and I think I hear whistling from it… It’s hard to tell.

Jennah: *tilts her head as she looks down at him, having stayed on the bed and thus stopped tickling him* Are you alright? And I told you that it is a very mean thing for me to do to you. *smirks*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ah its OK. I figured you were either busy, or just escaped off to work and had forgotten to say goodbye. In any case, I wasn’t too worried. I’ve been sketching up a thylacine character I am slowly developing. Not sure if I will ever get game enough to RP him, but he’s fun to draw. Hardly any thylacine charas out there anyway…

Ah well, I hope you can iron out your compy probs soon.

Seph: *grins up at her* It was mean… I couldn’t think about anything else. *moves to climb back onto the bed* I’m never going to get to sleep like this.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Yea, if the windows repair doesn’t work tonight, I’m calling Dell Support again…

Jennah: *smirks at him and moves to press her finger against his nose in a playful manner* You, are repetitive, Seph. You just said you’re not going to get any sleep no less than five minutes ago. *slides back and moves to push herself upright* Were you enjoying those books. *nods toward the ones he’s reading*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

They’re going to love you…

Seph: Phh. I can barely focus my eyes Miss Jennah, let alone read. I learned pretty much all I needed to know from those books anyway. Apparently the person who wrote those books knew where all your planet’s continents were hundreds of years before the humans. That’s just bizzare…. how could people not know that entire continents existed?

Seferia
    Keymaster

I don’t care. I paid money for the warranty and if there’s a problem, there’s a problem. Hopefully this is just a windows problem that can be solved… but that amber light does bother me..

Jennah: *sighs and pats the top of Seph’s head* Humans on my planet did not go exploring the world properly until a few centuries ago. At least not ones from the continent named “Europe”. There was also a long-standing superstition that the earth was flat and that if you sailed too far, you’d fall off the planet entirely. I’ll show you why later when I show you the ocean.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Bleh, yeah, it would be worrysome, especially if it is supposed to be green, or not amber.

Seph: *snorts and laughs* I’ve never heard anything so silly! No planet can be flat. It wouldn’t work properly like that. *moves to lie down next to her once again*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Yea… wish I could find mention of that light on the Dell XPS online support topics… it’s like they don’t ever mention the motherboard.. *Sigh*

Jennah: I know, but humans in the past were ruled by superstition and rhetoric and not science. *smirks and playfully messes up Seph’s hair* I’m quite glad to hear that you’re smart enough to realize the folly in that type of thinking.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Bleh, how annoying. I wish I was more of a techie so I could help out…

Seph: Of course it’s silly, where would the lifeblood of the planet go? How would it rotate around the sun? And how would the gravity work if the planet was like an island instead of a sphere? It’s just nowhere near practical to be believable…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Don’t worry about it. At the moment Windows itself is crashing, so I’m going to attempt repairing it when I get home. I just wasn’t able to get that far this morning… needed an admin password that I don’t recall ever making up. Oh wells, I’m mostly perdicatble with my passwords.

Jennah: *slowly shakes her head at him* There isn’t life blood on this planet… But yes, the rest is very impractical to those who know science. To those in the past who did not know science nor gravity nor nothing else, it was sensible. Like I said, they were very supersitious.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: And silly, by the sounds of things… *grins* I never heard theories like that on my planet. Probably because the Ancients could travel great distances, and taught the people that their planet was round at the beginning of human civilization….

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *slowly nods, looking up at the ceiling then looks down at him* Here, get up. I want to show you something. *slides out of the bed and stands up* You’ll probably enjoy it.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *sits up once again, looking quite curious, despite the fact he is still tired and a little disorientated* Oh? What are you going to show me?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *grins at him and reaches out for him to grip onto her hand* Just follow and I’ll show you. It’s not far at all. *nods toward the hot springs room* I’ll show you what makes the water in their warm.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: There’s only one thing that could make the water warm. A big giant water heater plugged up to the water tap. Right? *takes hold of her hand and quickly moves to keep up with her*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Oh, trust me. It’s much more spectacular than that. *carefully pulls him away and leads him toward the springs, stopping and thinking for a moment as she stops in the maitanace shaft* Hm… Here.. *quickly moves to put a bandanna over his nose and mouth* I don’t want you breathing in vapors that would be unhealthy. *nods to herself as she appraises her work then opens up the hidden doorway to the maitance caverns*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *tries to pull his head back and turn his face away as Jennah ties the bandana around his face* I don’t like it! *frowns at her, but quickly follows after her, backing away from the maintenance door* Where does that go..?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *chuckles at Seph* You don’t like a lot. Don’t worry, this is for your own protection. *jumps down the hatch then looks up at Seph* To put it simply, this goes down. To put it more explicitly.. well, what fun would it be if I just told you rather than showed you? *points to the side of the opening* There’s a ladder there.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *warily glances down the hatch, then reaches out to grab onto the ladder, he slowly climbs down, but with his height, and the distance between the rungs, he finds it a little hard. Once or twice, his foot slips, but because he is gripping tightly onto the higher rungs, he does not fall off. When he climbs to the second bottom rung, he neatly hops off, landing on the ground with a small bump* It’s hot down here…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Yes, it would be hot. *grins and grips his hand then leads him away from the ladder* We’re almost there. *leads him further down through the cooridors then stops at a cliff that stands high above a rive of magma. She points down at the lava then looks at him* That there is what heats the springs. The thermal energies from that melted rock create vapors that hit the ground water up above in the spring. *waves her hand upwards then points up as if to illustrate the process*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

I can’t sleep… Meh. Will hang around for a bit to respond to some of these replies and crash off again.

Seph: *stares down at the river of magma with an expression of utter awe on his face. He just stares at it for a few moments, having to blink and turn his eyes away as the fumes and light make his eyes water and feel very uncomfortable. He whimpers slightly and rubs his eyes, then wipes them off on his sleeve as they water. He glances up at Jennah as she explains the functionality of the magma and how it heats up the hot spring, looking rather fascinated* We don’t have anything like that back on my planet… *pauses, suddenly confused* Your planet’s lifeblood is hot smelly liquid? Does that mean your life energy is too?

Viewing 25 posts - 276 through 300 (of 1,301 total)
  • The topic ‘How to raise a Sephiroth’ is closed to new replies.