How to raise a Sephiroth

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Jennah’s children How to raise a Sephiroth

Viewing 25 posts - 251 through 275 (of 1,301 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *softly* I have been alone all my life… *Shakes her head* Trust me, I know all too well how bad it is to be all alone. But there are things that are worse than simply loneliness. *Shakes her head and grins at him* But I have you now, don’t I?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *forces his eyes open and grins back at her* For the time being… at least until I get taken away again…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *moves her right hand to rest it under his chin, gently massaging his chin with her thumb as she presses his chin up so that he’d look into her face* No one is ever going to take you away. We are very far away from your homeworld. Here, you are no one and can grow up to be whatever you want to be. Not just a lab rat. Understand?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *He closes his eyes again and smiles as Jennah massages his chin, slowly nods his head as if to say he understands, but doesn’t believe her for now* I understand… but surely somebody is going to intervene again and take me from here… they did it all the other times. What makes now any different?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: You are on another planet, that’s why. *closes her eyes, trying to htink of how to somlify this for him* I take it you never saw the stars.. Well… Let’s just say that your homeworld is far away and this planet is called Earth. There is no Shin-Ra, no Hojo… no one at all who would be interested in you.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: I’m glad for that… being chased every time I tried to do anything on my own was tiresome and frustrating…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: I won’t do that, boy. *moves her hand in order to rub his cheek* You are allowed to make mistakes, as long as they don’t endanger your life. I’ll treat you with respect as well.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *smiles* You already have my respect, Miss Jennah… *shuffles onto his other side, then tries to cuddle her*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *shakes her head and grins at him* So, I am not good enough to be in consideration for being your mother? I’m hurt. *grins slightly*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *frowns up at her* I’m not trying to offend, you m.. mother. *closes his eyes again and rests his head down on her arm, desiring to rest further* Am I going to sleep with you from now on…? Or are you going to get me my own room?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *frowns slightly, thinking* Well, I suppose that’s all up to you. If you want your own room I can set one up in one of these rooms. *nods toward the rooms that surround the main bedroom* Or, if you like sleeping with me and don’t think it’s wrong, then that’s what we’ll do.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *deeply frowns* Considering what happened before, I don’t think you will end up wanting to sleep with me… *mumbles* I’m sure you want your own space anyway… everybody does…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Did I shove you out of the bed then, hm? *shakes her head at him* That was only a minor incident that was easily dealt with. *pats the top of his head* And I dead some reading up on it while you were asleep. Basically, all I need to do is make you concious of your bladder or help train you to hold it in for longer and longer.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *mumbles* Doesn’t sound that difficult… I guess. *groans* What time is it?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Um… *frowns in thought* I’d say it’s around 7 pm. I don’t exactly carry around a watch to check up on the time though..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: I usually know the time by looking at the sun outside, or by looking at the amount of people working in the lab… Hojo always went home at 5pm, and at 5:30, new people would come in for the night to watch and monitor me. I always had to be asleep by 9pm, or else I’d get into trouble. *frowns* You’re not going to give me a set bed time, are you?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *blinks then chuckles* A set bed time? What good is that? Just sleep when you’re tired and don’t sleep when you’re not tired. It’s as simple as that. *pats the top of his head* And when I’m outside I can tell the time by the sun’s position. It’s just… well…. *points to the ceiling* That is a tad difficult.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *nods his head* That’s why I couldn’t tell what the time was. I can’t see the sun, and nothing changes in here throughout the day…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *shrugs* I can understand that sentiment fully. These caverns were originally dug by dragons, and then developed into what they are today. *looks over at him* I don’t care much for them, but they are home to me and they keep me safe.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: Well it certainly feels secure in here… *moves to lie on his back so he can continue to sleep*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *pats his back* Yes, it’s mostly secure. *smirks and whispers into his ear in a teasing manner* You’d just better hope the ceiling doesn’t collapse on us.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *immediately jerks upright and warily glances upwards, looking incredibly wary, having taken her seriously* What?? How do you know? *loudly whimpers and hops down off the bed, moving to hide under it*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *loudly chuckles at Seph and quickly grips onto his left hand, trying to stop him from hiding* Calm down, boy. It was a joke. complex is not about to collapse any time soon.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *whimpers and warily stares up at the roof, not seeming to trust it* I can see a crack in the rock… are you sure you’re kidding? *frowns* It doesn’t look stable…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *chuckles at him* Yes, I’m certain I was kidding. I was just making shit up to scare you.

Viewing 25 posts - 251 through 275 (of 1,301 total)
  • The topic ‘How to raise a Sephiroth’ is closed to new replies.