How to raise a Sephiroth

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Jennah’s children How to raise a Sephiroth

Viewing 25 posts - 226 through 250 (of 1,301 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Dang it!! It’s because I’m tired… feeeh…

Seph: *reaches out with his arms to try and hug her back, his whimpering soon subsiding. He remains lethargic and unwilling to move however, and just lies there, trying to get the focus back in his eyes* I r…really don’t like it….

Seferia
    Keymaster

And all the other times? They don’t just happen during the evening.

Jennah: I know. *rubs the back of his head* If it was up to me, I wouldn’t have even had this started on you… But like I said, I have to finish what was started. If not, who knows how bad you may wind up when you mature… *bends down and gently kisses his forehead* I’m going to do what that other Sephiroth told me to do in order to make it more standable, though.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

I’m permanently tired. *smirks* I’m your polar opposite. I live on the opposite side of the planet, you’re an insomniac, I’m a brick. Does that excuse work better? Hehehe.

Seph: Wh… what are you going to do to make it better…? *lies on his side and whimpers softly as he breathes out with each breath* I don’t feel good… I think I’m going to be sick…

Seferia
    Keymaster

*snickers* Ok, I’ll let you slip this time. But just because I have a tendency to be an insomniac doesn’t mean that I’m always wide awake. I’m usually tired as well.

Jennah: Well… *frowns then sends him a psychic transmission that contains the details of what Sephy told her to do with him and how best to help his body develop* That.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mmm, dead kitty.

Seph: That involves more pain… *coughs slightly and hugs his stomach* I’m going to be sick soon, I just know it…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Sleep well. *hands over a stuffed Sephy-wephy to cuddle with as well as a sleepy Sephy-cat to sleep on your stomach*

Jennah: *sighs* I know it seems like it involves more pain, but in the end you’ll be better off.. *rubs his stomach in order to calm him down* If you need to, do not be ashamed to throw up.. I won’t get angry with you.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *shakes his head and makes a faint noise of objection* No.. *soon quietens down, but still appears to be in pain, as well as quite groggy and disorientated*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *simply remains at Seph’s side. She does her best to comfort the small boy by humming to him and gently stroking his hair.* Is there anything that I can get you, boy?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *mumbles, shaking his head* No thanks… I just want to curl up and die here… *tries to remain as still as possible, then begins to drift off to sleep*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *Softly* I don’t think you’ll be dying anytime soon, child. You are strong and you’ll be fine soon enough. *rubs his shoulders* You’ll be fine; I promise you..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *just makes a soft whimpering noise in response and soon drifts off to sleep. He would remain asleep for a few hours, occaisonally twitching because of the cells working their way through him*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *watches Seph for an hour, only carressing his head as she does such. Once she feels secure that he is asleep, she stands up and heads outside. She moves outside and spends a few hours gathering up food for herself and Seph, grabbing a few fruits as well. As soon as she’s done, she brings the pile of food downstairs to her quarters and sets up the food for Seph on the floor. She takes a bit more time ripping apart the creatures she caught for Seph to eat into bite-size pieces. Once everything is set up, she walks over to Seph’s side once more and plops down next to him* How long are you going to sleep?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *groans slightly as he is woken by her movements as she sits down on the bed and mumbles* Forever if I can… *sits up and coughs* I am sore… *rubs the part of his arm where he was jabbed with the needle*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *looks down at Seph then pats his head* You’ll be fine soon enough. *nods toward the food* I got you something.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *glances down at the food on the floor, spending a moment to force his eyes to focus properly on it* Oh… I’m not really that hungry. *clumsily slides off the bed anyway to eat*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Well, I gathered that for you anyway. *yawns and stretches then lazily lies down onto the bed*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *sits on the floor and munches through the fruits* I thought you said you didn’t have anything besides dead animals…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *grumbles* I don’t know if any of those are poisonous. But I have no means to cook the meats. *shifts about to lie on her side and faces him* If you want fruits as well as meats, that is fine, boy. But you can’t eat fruit alone as a meal. You need proteins to help muscle and brain development. *yawns*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: I’m not going to argue that one… *picks up a thin strip of meat and eats it. He sits there and continues to eat for some time, but stops fairly quickly as he wasn’t that hungry to begin with* Thank you… *moves into the spring area, desiring to wash off his face and hands after eating*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *looks up at the ceiling and wonders if the boy would ever become accustomed to her style of food. SHe also wonders if the Jenova cells would make any changes to the boy that would assist in his adjustment to his new life. In the end, she just ponders and comes up with no answers to her mental questions*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *dries off his face and hands on a towel, then moves back into the bedroom, slowly climbing back onto the bed* That is much better… *glances at her for a moment, then shuffles over to lie up against her* Thank you.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *blinks, having her train of thought broken by the boy’s words. She turns her head to look at him and contorts her face in a look of confusion* Huh? Thank you for what? I’ve done nothing to deserve thanks..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *mumbles* Yes you have… you fed me. You got me here… *closes his eyes and tries to hug her* I have a lot to thank you for…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *shakes her head* That was nothing at all… I couldn’t stand thinking of having you suffer alone in that laboratory forever. *wraps her arm around him from behind and gently pats his arm* Anyway, I don’t think it’d be that bad for me to have a son and someone to keep me company.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *nods his head slowly* It’s not pleasant to be lonely… *sighs* I was lonely for the longest time in the lab. There were people all around me, but nobody to talk to… they didn’t want to talk to me beyond asking how their silly tests were reacting…

Viewing 25 posts - 226 through 250 (of 1,301 total)
  • The topic ‘How to raise a Sephiroth’ is closed to new replies.